Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2019 1:29:55 PM EDT
Life member here.

I know one Board member candidate is a member here.

Looking for the hard right, black rifle shootin folks.

Any other recommendations?

I’d like to avoid sending Larry Craig back anywhere he had to fly through an airport. Fresh blood.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Rifle Ballot 1 Vote only.

Adam Kraut

That's it dont vote for celebrities or your favorite industry guy they will get plenty of votes regardless.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to pleased with the NRA right now.    Not even sure I would renew
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to pleased with the NRA right now.    Not even sure I would renew
View Quote
Im a lifer like the OP so no need to renew.

Plus if you don't like what the NRA Board is doing vote the fuckers out!
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Im a lifer like the OP so no need to renew.

Plus if you don't like what the NRA Board is doing vote the fuckers out!
View Quote
Precisely
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
It's hard to know who to vote for. Like most politicians once they get in everything changes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Adam Kraut

That's it dont vote for celebrities or your favorite industry guy they will get plenty of votes regardless.
View Quote
THIS OP!
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's hard to know who to vote for. Like most politicians once they get in everything changes.
View Quote
Well the one guy running said he would turn in his guns if a law was passed so he's a hard "No" from me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#8]
What was his name?
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What was his name?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What was his name?
Mark Robinson.

Link

Robinson asked city leaders “when are you all going to start standing up for the majority?” – a group he said includes himself, as “a law-abiding citizen who’s never shot anybody, never committed a serious crime, never committed a felony.”

“I’ve never done anything like that, but it seems like every time we have one of these shootings, nobody wants to put the blame where it goes, which is at the shooter’s feet,” Robinson said at the meeting. “You want to put it at my feet.”

Robinson, who is black, is among the minority of male gun owners. Only 24 percent of non-white males said they owned a gun, while 48 percent of white men said they own a gun in 2017, making them the most likely demographic to own a gun, according to the Pew Research Center.

Robinson said he would turn in his guns if a new law required it, but said the law wouldn’t deter criminals from keeping their weapons.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well the one guy running said he would turn in his guns if a law was passed so he's a hard "No" from me.
View Quote
Apparently you missed 99% of the message and focused only on one very small piece.  Had he made a declaration on his part of refusal to comply with a law (which would’ve made you happy), he would’ve  played right into the hands of the anti’s that demonize all gun owners as criminals.

Selective hearing and narrow focus is one of the key problems in preserving 2A or any other constitutional right.  That approach is exactly what 2A opponents use in their misguided “feelz” campaign. And that approach is the trap they hope gun owners will fall into and cause fragmentation of any substantive resistance to their illogical emotionally based efforts.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Apparently you missed 99% of the message and focused only on one very small piece. Had he made a declaration on his part of refusal to comply with a law (which would’ve made you happy), he would’ve played right into the hands of the anti’s that demonize all gun owners as criminals.
View Quote
I wish gun owners would stop caring about what antis say about them. They're going to demonize you no matter what. Compromising and complying isn't doing us any favors. He'll fit in great with the rest of the board, maybe he'll even show up for a meeting or two or do a video like Cox telling us how we need to support red flag laws.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Gun Grabbers don't give a damn. They will demonize, insult, and slander you. Just as they wear a F rating with a badge of honor. I wear Anti-Gun Gun Gabbers' label with pride.

They tell me in my face that I should die. That means I'm doing something right.

Appeasement and the wanton desire of acceptance by our enemies is our downfall.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#14]
What I want to know is, who is the f'in idiot at NRA that keeps sending me year, after year, after year an envelope that requires me to fold my ballot like oragami to get it to fit?  WTF over?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#15]
1 vote for Adam (only Adam) in the mail tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#16]
got my ballot.  one vote only for adam kraut.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I think my ballot is on the table at home.
Gotta dig it out and mail it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
did you find it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Adam Kraut

View Quote
Yep. Kraut only.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#21]
is that bubble filled all the way in?  don't want them to have any excuse not to count.
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

is that bubble filled all the way in?  don't want them to have any excuse not to count.
View Quote
Yeah, it's the reflection from the flash. Didn't pay enough attention when I grabbed the pic and the ballot is gone now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yeah, it's the reflection from the flash. Didn't pay enough attention when I grabbed the pic and the ballot is gone now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#24]
https://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2019/02/2019-nra-board-of-directors-election.html - A good list. I am only voting for the best hardliners. I wish GOA had a list of recommendations.

Important quote of who not to not vote for: "Ted Nugent, Karl Malone, and Marion Hammer have not attended one BOD meeting to the best of my knowledge since winning election to the Board. I find that reprehensible."
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Adam Kraut vote...
"In the mail "
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
did you find it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
did you find it?
It's filled out, sealed, and waiting on my desk for the trip home, a stamp and the mail slot.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#27]
just a friendly reminder, ...ballots must be received by April 7th to count..
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Just voted in person for Adam Kraut.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Would really like to see Wayne go and have a gun guy/gal instead.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Kraut is the only one worthy. Not even that Benghazi guy is worth being on the board.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top