Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2018 3:10:38 PM EDT
I knew SZ was having problems, but I've been able to get into the fiction section until recently.  Does anyone know what the problem is?
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 3:01:09 AM EDT
[#1]
It was up annnnd its gone again.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 2:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
its up again
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a notice that the forum is closing 7/1/2021?  Will be on ZS Discord?
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 3:02:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno. suck that its closing, but the fiction is the only section I really visit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#5]
That sucks!  That site was pretty active a couple years ago, they were doing get togethers every summer, training all over the country & they were huge in volunteering.  I pop in every once in awhile & I noticed a lot of the old posters were gone & some sub-forums hadn't been posted in in awhile.  I really hate to see this happening.  I'm curious what happened.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SNAFU-M1A:
That sucks!  That site was pretty active a couple years ago, they were doing get togethers every summer, training all over the country & they were huge in volunteering.  I pop in every once in awhile & I noticed a lot of the old posters were gone & some sub-forums hadn't been posted in in awhile.  I really hate to see this happening.  I'm curious what happened.
View Quote

The reason noted on the forum announcement was a shift from the forum to social media for organization
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I took down my fiction I had posted over there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Several of the members regrouped at https://ufozs.com to including moving of some of the fiction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top