Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking nutjob really thinks not giving him other peoples money is stealing from him, the entitlement is unreal.

i dont think anybody is worried about russia anymore. They wouldn't even make it through poland.

View Quote

And then Russia would be on natos Door step.

That’s a problem.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Demanding little fucker isn’t he.  Maybe Azov will remove him like they’ve said
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just out of stupid curiosity, is there, or has there been an accounting of the hardware PLUS finances sent to Ukraine from the world at large?

Not that I’m a distrustful soul but a lesser man, or smarter man, (I’m unsure which) might be tempted to try his/her hand at laundering.  Is the outcome of this relatively certain at this point?  The long game favors Putin, we know this. It’s clear many Ukrainians aren’t going to capitulate to Russia, so do they become Lebanon or Syria for the next 10 tears?

Nothing about this indicates it’s winding down.  Guerrilla warfare can last years, as we’ve seen first hand.  Given that, how does it help the US to drag this out for years?  Aside from the obvious, what is the end game?

View Quote

I want a tally for how many times ARF military members and larpers have splooged since the conception of this conflict.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His bank account is certainly growing.   And the ones behind him surely have very big ones that keep growing everyday.  And the more "assistance" the world sends to Ukraine, the bigger they get.  How much Zelensky said he "needed"?  $750bi?

View Quote

So a guy who is a president of a large European country isn’t getting paid his normal salary?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck you Zelensky.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have yet to see any proof of this on as wide a scale as people allege.

The biggest evidence against it is that russians keep running forward in this mortal plane and waking up in the next with no clue what happened.

It is glorious.

And it will keep going until Ukraine is free.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they get a sizable percentage of whatever they send there.  Best part, laundered clean, since that's the purpose of that country's existence.

I have yet to see any proof of this on as wide a scale as people allege.

The biggest evidence against it is that russians keep running forward in this mortal plane and waking up in the next with no clue what happened.

It is glorious.

And it will keep going until Ukraine is free.

Its the US Government. I heard figures that somewhere like 30% of the funding actually ends up being used for the intended purpose.
Some say thats overly optimistic.

But nah, I'm sure its just a weird coincidence that whenever the US Injects a fresh stream of cash to Ukraine... several of their politicians end up getting caught at border crossings with millions of dollars in their briefcase.

Everyone knows that the US Government's dealings are filled with corruption, graft, kickbacks etc.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Are they laundering money too?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof?  You are aware that the purpose of money laundering, if done competently, is to not let any proofs, aren't you?

Considering who is behind Ukraine's "Laundromat", we know they are very competent at this.  And most likely heavily invested in that operation, hence all the marketing involved in the "free Ukraine!" campaign, which efficiently brainwashed the feeble minds.

Besides, even if there was enough proof, it would be mopped under some rug, as we have seen with so many cases involving many figures backing Ukraine.

We also know that Russia is controlled by oligarchs, which are their equivalent of the gang backing Ukraine.  They also surely have their means to launder their money and mop evidence and proof under their own rugs.

So, neither side is clean in that shitshow.  They are the same shit with different covers.

Are they laundering money too?

You're sending money to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Its the US Government. I heard figures that somewhere like 30% of the funding actually ends up being used for the intended purpose.

But nah, I'm sure its just a weird coincidence that whenever the US Injects a fresh stream of cash to Ukraine... several of their politicians end up getting caught at border crossings with millions of dollars in their briefcase.

Everyone knows that the US Government's dealings are filled with corruption, graft, kickbacks etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yet nobody has ever provided proof.

Will some stuff be lost? Sure. It’s a battlefield.

Folks don’t complain when military stuff falls off the truck here.

Quoted:

Sure have.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck you Zelensky.
View Quote

The guy is a hero.

He’s done what many here fetishize, telling Brandon and Putin no
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can't believe this wasn't the first post but here you go;

Fuck Ukraine
Fuck Russia
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:27:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Which fucker, Z or P?  There are several fuckers running around alive and I prefer my fuckers dead.
View Quote
this is GD. get both
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Will some stuff be lost? Sure. It's a battlefield.

Folks don't complain when military stuff falls off the truck here.

Sure have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will some stuff be lost? Sure. It's a battlefield.

Folks don't complain when military stuff falls off the truck here.

Quoted:

Sure have.

So do you think we should be printing more money, to send to Ukraine... when lower income working families like my own... are treading water because of inflation? Wages are not keeping up with rising cost of living. But lets just exacerbate that problem, ignore the plight of people in my own scenario... and give it to a foreign government that likely backed Joe Biden in 2020 election, thus making inflation even worse.

How much should we print? Should we print until a rice and beans dinner costs $50 while the wages stagnate? The prices of food at the grocery store are getting INSANE.

America is facing an existential crisis over inflation.

You think January 6 is bad? Wait until everyday Americans have to choose between keeping the power on, feeding their kid's stomachs, or putting gas in their tank to get to work.

I' have an idea of what side of the caution tape you'll be on when that day happens.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:27:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The guy is a hero.

He's done what many here fetishize, telling Brandon and Putin no
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck you Zelensky.

The guy is a hero.

He's done what many here fetishize, telling Brandon and Putin no
The dude probably donated money to the Biden Campaign. Get a grip.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah?   What's he going to do about it?  Go around and beg some more?

I can't wait to see him in front of a Russian (or Ukrainian) firing squad.   I have little doubt he doesn't see that or the inside of a jail cell before the decade is out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’d love to see proof

The same guy he told to pound sand and he wasn’t abandoning his country?

Yeah…sure
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’d love to see proof

Yeah…sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d love to see proof

Yeah…sure

How blind do you have to be to forget we do not live in an era of “proof” anymore?

What proof do we have that you are not a foreigner running an account? See?

Now go back to watching your osint updates.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The guy is a hero.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck you Zelensky.

The guy is a hero.

Umm, maybe to his people.

To Americans?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am now convinced that the only reason the US keeps handing over wheelbarrows of money is that certain US govt officials are terrified that Zelensky will spill the beans on some of their corrupt schemes that used Ukraine to wash/launder their money.
View Quote

And bank accounts are getting fat. Defense contractors and politicians love war and when there is no threat to them they love it more.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:17:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck Russia. Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Europe. Fuck China.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Europe is not a single entity.

There are a number of European nations which do play their part.

And the Theyre also contributing more and doing more to aid Ukraine.

View Quote

But they are not doing nearly enough considering it is their ass on the line.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:25:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How blind do you have to be to forget we do not live in an era of “proof” anymore?

View Quote

IDK, I've been here since 2004 and plenty of people know me

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:27:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like Poland sending almost 500 tanks?

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

Germany? Yes. Italy? Yes. France? Yes.

Baltics? Poland? UK? Norway?  

They're punching above their weight. Certainly more than us.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep worshipping a foreign leader
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#24]
This guy... He is a candidate for worlds biggest extortionist.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

Nobody gives a shit.

300 million people in this country couldn’t point out those countries on a map if you asked them to. Nobody cares.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nobody gives a shit.

300 million people in this country couldn’t point out those countries on a map if you asked them to. Nobody cares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

Nobody gives a shit.

you sure seem to care alot.. that people have opinions other than yours and you seem to get very triggered by it also.. I think you spend way to much energy worrying about what others think and do.

I see others here attacking and calling names and making inuendo's and such against others with differing opinions, yet none of those attacking share any factual data to back up there opinions.. so its definitely not hard to see the fools in this thread...lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:35:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nobody gives a shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nobody gives a shit.

Except plenty of people do.

It's a bipartisan support. Most democrats AND republicans are supportive of Ukraine.

Quoted:

How am I worshipping a foreign leader?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:35:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Which is exactly why they should be footing most of the bill and not us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Europe’s best interests to fight Russia in Ukraine with Ukrainians.

We are in a geographically advantageous position and have no powerful hostile neighbors, we have taken this for granted for a very long time. We also don’t HAVE to rely on alliance defense for survival but others rely on us. European history is very different from ours and makes it hard to comprehend what’s currently happening there.

Yup. The 60 billion should have went to the southern border instead. It could have also been used for a thousand purposes better than sending it to Ukraine where 70% doesn't even make it to the front line. Ukraine-Russia is in Europe's hemisphere and it their problem more than anyone else's. The invasion at the southern border is what should be number 1, followed by inflation at 2, empty shelves at 3..............................Ukraine somewhere after a thousand other issues. Those who are ALL about Ukraine should go fly over there and enlist - they take volunteers after all, rather than demand that be the priority for where the taxes and national attention goes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yup. The 60 billion should have went to the southern border instead. It could have also been used for a thousand purposes better than sending it to Ukraine where 70% doesn't even make it to the front line. Ukraine-Russia is in Europe's hemisphere and it their problem more than anyone else's. The invasion at the southern border is what should be number 1, followed by inflation at 2, empty shelves at 3..............................Ukraine somewhere after a thousand other issues. Those who are ALL about Ukraine should go fly over there and enlist - they take volunteers after all, rather than demand that be the priority for where the taxes and national attention goes.
View Quote

Are you saying the same USA that has plans for 2 simultaneous conflicts and has some very smart people can't find the time and effort to overcome more than one problem at a time?

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:41:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Europe’s best interests to fight Russia in Ukraine with Ukrainians.

We are in a geographically advantageous position and have no powerful hostile neighbors, we have taken this for granted for a very long time. We also don’t HAVE to rely on alliance defense for survival but others rely on us. European history is very different from ours and makes it hard to comprehend what’s currently happening there.

Have you called your representative and voiced your concerns or just posted on social media and complained about it?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:43:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

View Quote

With the possible exception of Poland none of them are "punching above their weight".

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1303432/total-bilateral-aid-to-ukraine/

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/04/19/which-country-has-given-the-most-money-to-ukraine
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nice.

Do you always post russian propaganda fakes when drunk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nice.

Do you always post russian propaganda fakes when drunk?

That joke sailed so far over your head it's in orbit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

you sure seem to care alot.. that people have opinions other than yours and you seem to get very triggered by it also.. I think you spend way to much energy worrying about what others think and do.

I see others here attacking and calling names and making inuendo's and such against others with differing opinions, yet none of those attacking share any factual data to back up there opinions.. so its definitely not hard to see the fools in this thread...lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

Nobody gives a shit.

Care?

You sure seem to care a lot.

I seem to notice the laughable positions adults cement themselves into to feel purpose, then need to double down and act holier than thou.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:45:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Are you saying the same USA that has plans for 2 simultaneous conflicts and has some very smart people can't find the time and effort to overcome more than one problem at a time?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Border is wide open, so you must be joking. Ukraine is the priority, illegals are the priority, going after Trump with witch hunts is the priority - doing good things for the people is NOT the priority. 60 billion to a foreign country when this one is seeing record inflation, empty shelves, crime, is bullshit. And yes, Biden's regime has proven that they can't manage more than one thing at a time as 70% of goods sent to Ukraine don't even make it to the front lines. That's their focus and it still fails.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:48:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:58:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Umm, no.

observe

USA is number 5 on the list by GDP, which is what matters more.

Let's send 50 more Himars rocket systems and take the lead
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:06:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Umm, no.

observe

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Umm, no.

observe

It’s obvious your mind has hyper focused on one thing here. Curious to see where it pivots after this is no longer newsworthy, which is quickly fading btw.

Daily reminder, you can, and should, go over there and fight alongside your leader.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Umm, no.

observe

View Quote

No GDP is not what matters. What matters is whos ass is on the line and it's not ours.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:43:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It’s obvious your mind has hyper focused on one thing here. Curious to see where it pivots after this is no longer newsworthy, which is quickly fading btw.

Daily reminder, you can, and should, go over there and fight alongside your leader.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Send me a set of orders and I can. Call your reps and demand Nato get involved in direction action

Quoted:

No GDP is not what matters. What matters is whos ass is on the line and it's not ours.

It does because the aid from a small economy hits a lot harder to the sender than aid from a large economy.

We just spend 600 billion on an anti-inflation package.

That's 10x more wasteful spending than the 9 billion spent so far on aid to Ukraine.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:26:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Send me a set of orders and I can. Call your reps and demand Nato get involved in direction action

It does because the aid from a small economy hits a lot harder to the sender than aid from a large economy.

We just spend 600 billion on an anti-inflation package.

That's 10x more wasteful spending than the 9 billion spent so far on aid to Ukraine.

View Quote

I've been arguing about wasteful spending. Yeah the "anti-inflation" bill is wasteful. So is dumping untold billions into Ukraine when the countries whos ass is on the line won't step up. I get it. They take a bigger hit. But they have more to lose. If they are not willing to step up, I am not willing to sell my sons future out on bailing their ass out.

I don't give a shit about me. I give a shit about my son and his generation and future generations. Not saying you don't. I know you do. But this country is one day (not in my lifetime) going to be in real hard times and wasting money will compound the problem.

Where are your sources for only sending Ukraine 9 billion in aid?

The U.S. has sent more than $54 billion to Ukraine since the war against Russia started, according to The New York Times. The aid package can be broken down into multiple types of aid.

Weapons and other supplies: $12.5 billion

Economic support: $9.4 billion

U.S. military deployments and intelligence: $9 billion

Food assistance, healthcare, and other aid: $7 billion

Military and security assistance: $6 billion

Grants and loans for military supplies: $4.7 billion

Migration and refugee assistance: $1.8 billion

Other foreign aid: $1.5 billion

Assistance for Europe, Eurasia, and Central Aisa: $1.1 billion

Administration for Children and Families: $0.9 billion

Diplomatic programs and other: $0.5 billion

Enforcing sanctions: $0.3 billion
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:32:25 AM EDT
[#41]
10% to the Big guy
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't clench too hard.  It's bad for your teeth.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#43]
That criminal motherfucker is accusing others of criminal activity???  Fuck him, fuck Ukraine,  fuck russia and fuck our government for giving those assholes billions upon billions so the assholes in our .gov get kickbacks...
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"not doing enough".

Who is not doing enough?

If true... good. Europe *SHOULD* pull their weight around.
Europe didn't do shit during the GWOT. Mostly America doing all the heavy lifting. For the longest time, America was the only country abiding by the required contributions given to NATO.
Fuck those freeloading sons of bitches.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's a bipartisan support. Most democrats AND republicans are supportive of Ukraine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody gives a shit.

300 million people in this country couldn't point out those countries on a map if you asked them to. Nobody cares.

Quoted:

Most Republicans? You mean the never Trumper wing of the RNC?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... Yes. I don't even think they can solve *ONE* problem at a time. Its not just that America can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time... it can't even chew gum.

If you still have faith in the US Government's ability to solve a problem,... you really are out of touch with reality.  
The only thing the US Government is good at, is *CREATING* problems... not solving them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:51:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Shake down? People are free to not pay now or pay later when they are stronger and go after a nato ally.

Why, is he interfering with swiss money laundering?
View Quote

Says the guys who litterally has fucking Delaware in one of his countries (not sure you are USA or UKR)

LoL
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The guy is a hero.

View Quote

You have to be 50yrs old+.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You have to be 50yrs old+.
View Quote
He'll be telling the rest of us how Putin is a Communist next, and then high five his fellow Ukraine supporters... many of whom have probably said in the past "The Kulaks deserved it".
I know it sounds ridiculous... but a lot of literal self-described Communists are praising Ukraine... and these "Breadtubers" are often the same kind of people who defended the Holodomor.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top