Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/5/2022 12:46:54 PM EDT
https://www.kyivpost.com/russias-war/read-zelenskys-latest-daily-address-2.html

The arrogance and sence of entitlement is amazing.

Every day and in various ways, I remind some leaders of the European Union that Ukrainian pensioners, our displaced persons, our teachers and other people who depend on budget payments cannot be held hostage to their indecision or bureaucracy. 8 billion euros for Ukraine are currently suspended. And such an artificial delay of macro-financial assistance to our state is either a crime or a mistake, and it is difficult to say which is worse in such conditions of a full-scale war.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like the corrupt politicians Ukraine bought and paid for haven't divided up their share of the loot before passing what's left of the 8 billion to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.kyivpost.com/russias-war/read-zelenskys-latest-daily-address-2.html

The arrogance and sence of entitlement is amazing.

Every day and in various ways, I remind some leaders of the European Union that Ukrainian pensioners, our displaced persons, our teachers and other people who depend on budget payments cannot be held hostage to their indecision or bureaucracy. 8 billion euros for Ukraine are currently suspended. And such an artificial delay of macro-financial assistance to our state is either a crime or a mistake, and it is difficult to say which is worse in such conditions of a full-scale war.
View Quote
View Quote

His masters most likely demand a "production" of laundered money, which is has been probably falling short.   Those $750bi were a hint.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
He should just find all the money he "lost" years ago.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:19:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I noticed the Ukraine bros that pour into all Ukraine threads and shout down everyone else stayed out of this. There's not much to dispute here since it's in their St Zelensky's own words.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Demanding little fucker isn’t he.  Maybe Azov will remove him like they’ve said
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:50:06 AM EDT
[#7]
No worries, we’ll cut Z a check and the EU can pay us back. The Eurofags are always good about holding up their end.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:52:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Just out of stupid curiosity, is there, or has there been an accounting of the hardware PLUS finances sent to Ukraine from the world at large?

Not that I’m a distrustful soul but a lesser man, or smarter man, (I’m unsure which) might be tempted to try his/her hand at laundering.  Is the outcome of this relatively certain at this point?  The long game favors Putin, we know this. It’s clear many Ukrainians aren’t going to capitulate to Russia, so do they become Lebanon or Syria for the next 10 tears?

Nothing about this indicates it’s winding down.  Guerrilla warfare can last years, as we’ve seen first hand.  Given that, how does it help the US to drag this out for years?  Aside from the obvious, what is the end game?

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:52:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Can't believe this wasn't the first post but here you go;

Fuck Ukraine
Fuck Russia
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I can’t wait until that fucker gets killed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:56:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes!

Another thread to argue about.

With the same posters in a new venue.

Great!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:01:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

At this point I concur; it seems like it may be our only hope of stopping this massive hemorrhage of cash.    If Europe is so worried about Russia let them deal with this mess.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which fucker, Z or P?  There are several fuckers running around alive and I prefer my fuckers dead.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:14:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Which fucker, Z or P?  There are several fuckers running around alive and I prefer my fuckers dead.
View Quote

The subject of the article, but either or both would work as well.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:16:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just out of stupid curiosity, is there, or has there been an accounting of the hardware PLUS finances sent to Ukraine from the world at larget?

Not that I’m a distrustful soul but a lesser man, or smarter man, (I’m unsure which) might be tempted to try his/her hand at laundering.  Is the outcome of this relatively certain at this point?  The long game favors Putin, we know this. It’s clear many Ukrainians aren’t going to capitulate to Russia, so do they become Lebanon or Syria for the next 10 tears?

Nothing about this indicates it’s winding down.  Guerrilla warfare can last years, as we’ve seen first hand.  Given that, how does it help the US to drag this out for years?  Aside from the obvious, what is the end game?

View Quote

No, nothing at all. The money just pours and goes who knows where.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:18:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both? Putin's not being sent billions of our tax dollars, though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:18:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The subject of the article, but either or both would work as well.
View Quote

At this point, it would be difficult for me to muster the proper mourning and sorrow if either were to meet their creator, and I don’t mean their mothers.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:21:44 AM EDT
[#18]
When is Putin going to Tu95's flying over their capital?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:23:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s is what my suspicions came up with as well.

If the 30% making it to the front line number is accurate, I’m going to be disappointed.

It’s almost as if unaccountability is baked into the plan, weird.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

When is Putin going to Tu95's flying over their capital?
View Quote

As I understand it, SAM activity is high in that region.  Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:26:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:37:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Remember when 9/11 happened and the Ukrainians kicked into high gear and invades with us, and sent us billions in military aid and just plain money?

Good times
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Fuck that entitled midget.

No better than a welfare rat.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#25]
EU!
Come on man, the spice must flow!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:49:12 AM EDT
[#26]
In Europe’s best interests to fight Russia in Ukraine with Ukrainians.

We are in a geographically advantageous position and have no powerful hostile neighbors, we have taken this for granted for a very long time. We also don’t HAVE to rely on alliance defense for survival but others rely on us. European history is very different from ours and makes it hard to comprehend what’s currently happening there.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good luck to whoever tries. I don't watch TV, but I hear he spends most of his time in front of green screens. He could be anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Nice.

Do you always post russian propaganda fakes when drunk?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nice.

No shit it’s an obvious fake.  Jesus’s Christ, fucking hall monitor.

Doesn’t change the fact that Zelensky is no better than Putin or Biden. He’s sounds like a fucking idiot who’s EBT card hasn’t been refilled fast enough.

Everything that I don’t like came from Russia!!!! Reeeee!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Remember when 9/11 happened and the Ukrainians kicked into high gear and invades with us, and sent us billions in military aid and just plain money?

Good times
View Quote

Come on, they gave Hunter money for the big guy. Doesn't that count for something?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm pretty fucking sick of this asshole berating the people who are sending him BILLIONS of dollars.
Fuck Him. He's part of the cause of the war in his country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#32]
If we were smart, we could have went in halfski with Russia. They can have the eastern part and we'll take the west. Instead, we piss off half the world, pay endless billions and expand Nato just so we can spend more of our children's wealth. Fucked up.

It's almost like lizard people are running the country..
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We are in a geographically advantageous position and have no powerful hostile neighbors, we have taken this for granted for a very long time. We also don’t HAVE to rely on alliance defense for survival but others rely on us. European history is very different from ours and makes it hard to comprehend what’s currently happening there.
View Quote

Which is exactly why they should be footing most of the bill and not us.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I feel greedy by asking for both but let's get both.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nice.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just out of stupid curiosity, is there, or has there been an accounting of the hardware PLUS finances sent to Ukraine from the world at larget?

Isn't that the purpose of a Money Laundromat country?

The will be a big influx of money while there are "big guys" getting their cut.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Remember how much assistance we gave the Mujahideen during the war against the Soviets? And the fact it was all sent through Pakistani intelligence?

I don't want to even think about how much was lost.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Millions pouring through our border through a neighbor state that does nothing on its side (and actually helps the influx) bringing lawlessness, crime, drugs, violence, diseases, and God knows what else, does not count?   The territories they occupy (entire sections of cities), resources they drain (money and aid freely given to them by rotten politicians), resources they take from Americans (hospital beds taken, school seats, etc.), and more on the list do not count?   Is there any country saying anything about it, let alone sending any material help?

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Whats interesting though is that this talking point is pushed as a major news story by a assortment of Russian assests like Zerohedge ect. In short posting something factually correct but with the veiled intent cause outrage against Ukraine and by default aiding Russia/Best Korea/Iran/Syria/Venezuela ect.  

This concerns agreed aid package of leveraged loans and grants to keep the Ukrianian economy running during war time. Ze Germans mainly I think as wel as France and Italy have been debating/delaying it for various reasons.

I have previouly explained the Russian IW angle concering the frugal'nes and desire to be responsible with money of the rightwing. One thing that is seldom mentioned is the relation to total bugets and the fact that letting Ukriane fall wil result in much higher costs for a longer period of time.

I can only emplore those on the right to see through Russian PsyOps and recognise whats going on.

View Quote

8 billion, according to the celluliod hero, is good for little more than a month.

Ukraine's president has told the world's finance ministers his country needs $7bn (£5.4bn) every month until the summer to keep functioning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61184275

It is not the "right" that is reluctant to disburse the 8 billion in funds, it is your EU bureaucrats.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#41]
I bet a lot of the "support" goes right back here.  Nothing is ever as it seems or as sold to the public.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Millions pouring through our border through a neighbor state that does nothing on its side (and actually helps the influx) bringing lawlessness, crime, drugs, violence, diseases, and God knows what else, does not count?   The territories they occupy (entire sections of cities), resources they drain (money and aid freely given to them by rotten politicians), resources they take from Americans (hospital beds taken, school seats, etc.), and more on the list do not count?   Is there any country saying anything about it, let alone sending any material help?

View Quote

It is politically expedient to those in power to have the border open, also to keep minorities in poverty. We keep putting people in office who continue to allow this to happen, we can only blame ourselves.

As Mexico hasn’t rolled 80 BTG’s into Texas yet it’s not really comparable. Spend billions in Ukraine now or trillions on the next 60 year long Cold War while Europe is slowly gobbled by Russia and Asia by China?

Had we had leadership from the get go we wouldn’t be having this discussion; "Alea iacta est".
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Remember how much assistance we gave the Mujahideen during the war against the Soviets? And the fact it was all sent through Pakistani intelligence?

I don't want to even think about how much was lost.
View Quote

And the Pakistani ISI then funded, fostered and hid the Taliban and al Qaeda later, lol.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Seriously, what in the fuck are they doing with all this money? How do they spend it? How does shit get to them? Is there really a war?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#45]
People receiving welfare from the American taxpaying public should have no voice in how much money they receive or how it’s spent.

That includes Zelensky and our EU members who have strong opinions but ultimately aren’t paying for their own defense.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#46]
If it is criminal what is Ukraine going to do about it?
Send their army to collect
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:08:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It is politically expedient to those in power to have the border open, also to keep minorities in poverty. We keep putting people in office who continue to allow this to happen, we can only blame ourselves.

As Mexico hasn’t rolled 80 BTG’s into Texas yet it’s not really comparable. Spend billions in Ukraine now or trillions on the next 60 year long Cold War while Europe is slowly gobbled by Russia and Asia by China?

Had we had leadership from the get go we wouldn’t be having this discussion; "Alea iacta est".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The drug cartels' operatives coming through the border have been doing more damage than 80 BTGs.  

I agree that Putin taking all Ukraine now can cost more later.

However, the southern border invasion is already costing that now and will cost multiple times that later.

Which one to stop first?

Yes, if our leadership wasn't corrupt and incompetent to the core we should be able to tackle both. However, as it is now, we have to prioritize.  We have an internal crisis rotting our own country and it will not go away with elections, mostly the current "elections" as they are.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#49]
His usefulness is wearing thin.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He should just find all the money he "lost" years ago.

View Quote

The leader who "lost" it is hiding in Russia under Putin's skirt.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top