BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:42:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A presidential election has never significantly affected my day to day life. And this one won't either. Period
View Quote

Does your mom and dad feel the same?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Monday Night Rehabilitation
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Biden inaugurated.
We all continue working
Biden makes bad changes to country, lots of loss of freedom
We bitch on the internet
Republicans say they are minority party, vote us in and send us money.  Republicans laugh at our stupidity
We bitch on the internet
Loss of freedom, most areas become more violent.
We bitch on the internet
50 million illegals granted amnesty, 401k taken by govt, states all so far in debt they can't pay, fed govt bankrupt.  All lawmakers made billions by selling out the american people
We bitch on the internet
Communism, we don't own anything and are lucky to find food to eat in the lawmakers garbage
We bitch on the internet

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]
My fidget spinner investment is going to pay off in dividends.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
War machine fired back up, Syria, Iran, or some other bullshit country is going to have weapons of mass destruction or need some freedom
View Quote

This. I've read bidens plan to "unify us all" is aggressive foreign policy so essentially obomber more pointless wars for Lord Rothschild and MIC most likely getting hot with DPRK, Iran, and China.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#6]
well, the memes drawn on TP and delivered between our cells will be lacking a COC and be epic, so at least dark memes will be a thing again... other than that, we are in for a shit show...

serious answer...

AWB no grandfathering
EPA band on lead ammo
open boarders
Basic income
1st amendment vanishes jail time for shit posting
civil war with our bolt actions
we lose...

tax payers are dead, or in jail
merge with china/Russia to save our economy
global economy

The rest of a America wakes the fuck up
Us.... still dead..
children and grandkids saying... Fuck dad/grandpa was right....
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Mandatory daily gay sex for everyone and you'll all have to turn in your brodozers for Kias.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Total COVID lockdown...
View Quote

I'm going with this.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
War machine fired back up, Syria, Iran, or some other bullshit country is going to have weapons of mass destruction or need some freedom
View Quote

Cant' help but notice that Pompeo is starting to beat the drum for Iran..
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm going with this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Total COVID lockdown...

I'm going with this.

Craving some bat soup now
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A presidential election has never significantly affected my day to day life. And this one won't either. Period
View Quote
So high gas prices don't affect you? Or high food prices? Inflation? Lockdowns?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Some sort of commissary booklet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I predict the national nightmare will be an international nightmare.

It's all good, I have enough angus preparer stuff to last me a lifetime!
View Quote

This.  Imho.  We are in the first stages of the 3rd World War
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Biden inaugurated.
We all continue working
We bitch on the internet
Republicans say they are minority party, vote us in and send us money.  Republicans laugh at our stupidity
We bitch on the internet
We bitch on the internet
50 million illegals granted amnesty, 401k taken by govt, states all so far in debt they can't pay, fed govt bankrupt.  All lawmakers made billions by selling out the american people
We bitch on the internet
Communism, we don't own anything and are lucky to find food to eat in the lawmakers garbage
We bitch on the internet

YEP

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, Khmer Rouge comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I remember watching people here LOSE THEIR MINDS when Obama took office.
And while he was a shitbag POTUS, he didn't enslave any of us, or collapse the economy.

My heart is in the camp that it's just another POTUS and we should just go on living, because 'why not?'.

HOWEVER, I'm concerned about the recent Right Wing Terrorism/Extremist shtick that just arrived conveniently after the 6th snafu.  

They're labeling us, with a giant fucking brush, as extremists and threats.

Where have I heard that before?

View Quote
People keep saying that but I think it's because they are too young to know what it was like before. Or maybe it's mass amnesia.

Everything bad we are experiencing now is due to 8 years of obama. He gave us Obamacare, which hurt the middle class.

He fundamentally transformed the military. This guy is now normal

Oh, and don't forget "arab spring". Remember when we didn't have hoards of muslim refugees invading the west? I doubt it.
The education system that was already bad, is infinitely worse.
Men can use women's bathrooms. Men can self identify as women and compete in women's sports.
The stock market was stagnant. I guess if you don't have investments that wouldn't affect you.
Oh, don't forget cash for clunkers. That was a good "program"

I could go on and on but if you can't remember the changes obama made you are like the frog in the hot water.
We wouldn't have the shit show of biden if it weren't for obama, or the shit show in dc.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Barry didn't steal an election nor did he set anywhere near the agenda that Xiden is.

Nor was the nation headed into what look to be the profoundly dire straits that we are about to see.
View Quote

He has everything to do with what we are about to see.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Joe Biden and his family will make billions of dollars.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Biden inaugurated.
We all continue working
We bitch on the internet
View Quote
fucking nailed it
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm going with this.
View Quote

Dem Mayors and Governors already talking about opening up.  They want it to appear as though the Democratic party saved the economy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Biden inaugurated.
We all continue working
We bitch on the internet
We bitch on the internet
We bitch on the internet
We bitch on the internet
We bitch on the internet

View Quote

I mean just watching the news recaps for Jan 6 says otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Someone with a quadcopter sets it for autonomous flight from 3 miles away with a route that is set to hover right over the inauguration till it's battery dies and lands.

Would result in all kinds of knee jerk "emergency powers" declaration on day 1.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#23]
2 or 3 more days of surrender loving cuckholdry from spineless fake patriots, then the whole world flips upside down back to where it's supposed to be.  courtesy of Trump and Q.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#24]
The democrats will push too hard to fast, 2022 republicans will take back the house and senate.

Immediately appoint Trump as speaker.
They will then impeach Harris and whoever the BP is.

As 3td in line trump will assume presidency and appoint Don jr VP.

2024 DoN JR will elected president and with Ivanka as VP.

Democrats nightmare scenario my dream.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:56:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Every four years half the country tells me the world will end. I go to work, make money, goof around, shoot guns, hang with my family. Same old same old.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My stash of Mellowcreme Pumpkins that I stocked up on during the after Halloween candy clearance sales is starting to dwindle.

After that, I just don't know what I'm going to do.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49274/Pumpkins-1374531.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My stash of Mellowcreme Pumpkins that I stocked up on during the after Halloween candy clearance sales is starting to dwindle.

After that, I just don't know what I'm going to do.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49274/Pumpkins-1374531.jpg

No kidding.  I stacked the made in USA Zachary brand ones deep, figuring they might become even harder to find.  When my cache of them starts to get short, so will my temper.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#27]
AWB with no grandfather or sunset provision.

If it's on the list and you own it you will be an instafelon the day the law goes into effect.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:52:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keyword is "significantly." Higher gas prices, while unwelcome, have never ruined a single day for me
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:23:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Two THREE possible scenarios.

A - Q is real, Trump reveals his final hand - a Royal Flush. Military takes over the government. The deep state is dealt a fatal blow. All but 10 members of Congress are tried for treason. A brief civil war occurs over the spring of 2021; the leftist riots are instantly and brutally crushed. Months later, China acts and initiates world war 3.
B - Q is fake, Trump leaves politics and goes into hiding. The Biden administration begins a dismantling of American freedom on day 1. A "new strain" of coronavirus is discovered within months that justifies a total shutdown of the nation, which destroys the economy and ushers in the "great reset". But instead of "building back better", America slides into a chaotic dystopia akin to the "Hunger Games" books/films. The world follows, entering into a new dark age of staggering poverty, famine, and human suffering in less than three years. Humanity will not bounce back to this level of technology and quality of life until the perfection of cold fusion in the year 2377... by MuskCorp, on Mars.
C - WW3 kicks off before the inauguration.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:26:57 AM EDT
[#30]
The Purge...and you're going to be on the wrong side of things.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:50:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Biden and Harris Impeached by Pelosi. Pelosi becomes President. Civil war breaks out among Democrats. Pelosi abandons DC and then Nukes it. Multiple other people protest. She Nukes them. AF1 crashes with Pelosi on board. The rest of us start over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:54:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:54:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
$5 trillion annual deficits will make quick work of the dollar. Get essential maintenance and common repair parts stocked up.
View Quote

I think we have passed the Rubicon at this point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:14:48 AM EDT
[#35]
That the new pink haired feminist memes will now be Trump memes and everyone on the right will take up the mantle of being paranoid like the left side center 2016. Then in 2024 if a Republican is elected, the pink haired feminist will return.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:24:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Toilet paper limited to one roll per week per family of four.
View Quote
Laughs in biden
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Commie purge, probable global war. If not this week than not in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:33:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Barry didn't steal an election nor did he set anywhere near the agenda that Xiden is.

Nor was the nation headed into what look to be the profoundly dire straits that we are about to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember watching people here LOSE THEIR MINDS when Obama took office.
And while he was a shitbag POTUS, he didn't enslave any of us, or collapse the economy.

My heart is in the camp that it's just another POTUS and we should just go on living, because 'why not?'.

HOWEVER, I'm concerned about the recent Right Wing Terrorism/Extremist shtick that just arrived conveniently after the 6th snafu.  

They're labeling us, with a giant fucking brush, as extremists and threats.

Where have I heard that before?

This.

Barry was the step to really get the ball rolling.

They now have a head of steam and it's full speed ahead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:38:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Every bad thing you can think of and more.

Left is at end game and nothing is off the table nor can it be stopped.

They own 2 out of 3 branches of government and have 80% control of the 3rd.
View Quote

I do wonder if this is the truth. The radical far left has pushed more, further, and harder in the last 4 years and with everything that has happened and everything they THINK they have prevented (thinking Trump was "literally Hitler" and that the fourth reich was going to start any day now...), they're going to push HARD.

The good thing I see, though, is that there are some to the left of us, like Brett Weinstein and Tulsi Gabbard, are calling them out on their shit. People are waking up to the idiocy of the 'woke' radical left.

I think there is going to be a push for some serious things - amnesty, environmental shit, higher corporate taxes, minimum wage increases and push toward the "green new deal"...

But I also think the pushback against it, if it's strong enough, could counter that shit and swing the pendulum back our way.

I'd like to see R's (and whomever the next presidential candidate is) be better at articulating our positions. That's one thing I think Trump was NOT very good at. Not that the media would have given any air time to it, but someone who speaks well and can intelligently articulate the Conservative/American position on issues will do us wonders. We know the left doesn't have facts to run on. They just have the loud bullhorn of the media.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pretty darn certain  I remember the economy shitting the bed rather hard under obam. They even gave it a name and called it The Great Recession. Under obama, the economy was in the shitter for 6 freaking years and barely climbed out his last 2, they called that one  The New Normal.

Its going to happen again, every single democrate has had the economy crash on them their first term. biden will barely last the next couple years and the vp is worse. Combine that with the new agendas....
View Quote
Oh C'mon.  That shit was going down when W was in office and everybody knew it.
I'm not a FBO fan, so let's not loose focus here.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:43:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People keep saying that but I think it's because they are too young to know what it was like before. Or maybe it's mass amnesia.

Everything bad we are experiencing now is due to 8 years of obama. He gave us Obamacare, which hurt the middle class.

He fundamentally transformed the military. This guy is now normalhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/3000-1767972.jpg

Oh, and don't forget "arab spring". Remember when we didn't have hoards of muslim refugees invading the west? I doubt it.
Men can use women's bathrooms. Men can self identify as women and compete in women's sports.
The stock market was stagnant. I guess if you don't have investments that wouldn't affect you.

I could go on and on but if you can't remember the changes obama made you are like the frog in the hot water.
We wouldn't have the shit show of biden if it weren't for obama, or the shit show in dc.

View Quote
I think you missed the point completely.
The point is everybody is gearing up with guns and ammo like the SS are coming for us.

I'm certainly not 'too young'.  I remember when home mortgage interest rates were 17% and watched the Space Shuttle Challenger explode (Live).

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Im trying to stay positive.

I was thinking we had 8 years of Obama, first four were focused on Obamacare, second four Im not sure what was done, but we survived without major gun legislation or bans aside from the Russian import ban.  I'm hoping thats the case here.

I think what will likely happen is the Dems will put energy into maintaining their hold on power, and I do think we will see attempts to get rid of the electoral college, the addition of more supreme justices, amnesty for illegals obviously, and also further vilification of white males.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:38 AM EDT
[#43]
So numerous folks criticized me for saying Barry didn't enslave us and didn't collapse the economy.
(The point being unless you think Uncle Joe is going to enslave us, I think we can all still go to work tomorrow).

I got several replies saying he fucked up healthcare (agreed), destroyed the economy (disagree), and did a slew of other things to 'get the ball rolling' to this new direction that WILL END THE WORLD.

Nobody did shit when FBO was doing all this evil shit, so what makes you think they're gonna do it now?
They're not.  You just want to bitch.

Give up your play days with your grandkids.  Give up your 401k, retirement and your freedom; likely your life.
For what?  Cuz Pedo Joe wants to have tea and crumpets with Corn Pop?
Yeah he's a fuckin goon.  No I don't trust him, yes, I think he'll come after our guns, and I think he'll get them, and NOBODY, INCLUDING YOU will do a fucking thing about it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The point is everybody is gearing up with guns and ammo like the SS are coming for us.

I'm certainly not 'too young'.  I remember when home mortgage interest rates were 17% and watched the Space Shuttle Challenger explode (Live).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He fundamentally transformed the military. This guy is now normalhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/3000-1767972.jpg

Probably the same age age as you.  People that  thought FBO changed things haven’t been around long enough.  However I feel a Zenith, and have prepared accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:04:55 AM EDT
[#45]
I think a lot of those judges appointed by Trump will be the stopgap. As far as energy, many companies are already locked into land leases on federal lands. And have to be bought out if Biden tries to stop them. I also think he'll go back on a lot of promises. Especially immigration. AWB won't be enacted as quickly as gun manufacturers liability will. But that opens up.a whole new world of lawsuits beyond just them. And again, some judge will step in and save his ass by calling it un-Constitutional.

The new game in DC is to have judges prevent legislation and executive orders from being enacted. That saves face for many of the hacks there. And allows them to continue on while blaming the judicial branch. And rallying their base at the same time. DC is not about fixing problems now. Its about creating new ones or continuing old ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#46]
I just saw an article on Fox News that D.C. is "eerily quiet" due to lockdown, with federal troops everywhere, and the FBI is doing background checks on all 25,000 troops who will be providing security for the inauguration, because no one is to be trusted.

Top Ten Signs Your Country Is Turning Into A Communist Dictatorship:

1. The new leader has to use military force to assume office.

and,

2. No one is to be trusted.  The KGB must investigate everyone.

I'm sure we'll learn about signs number 3 to infinity in the days, weeks, and months ahead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just saw an article on Fox News that D.C. is "eerily quiet" due to lockdown, with federal troops everywhere, and the FBI is doing background checks on all 25,000 troops who will be providing security for the inauguration, because no one is to be trusted.

and,

I'm sure we'll learn about signs number 3 to infinity in the days, weeks, and months ahead.
View Quote

How is your country going to turn communists when the only military support they get is the bloated fat asses in the Pentagon? How would you feel standing in the cold and going through a back ground check? Do you honestly think some guy in an A-10 is going to swoop in and kill a bunch of people? Drone strike someone? I doubt it  That has far reaching consequences.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How is your country going to turn communists when the only military support they get is the bloated fat asses in the Pentagon? How would you feel standing in the cold and going through a back ground check?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and,

How is your country going to turn communists when the only military support they get is the bloated fat asses in the Pentagon? How would you feel standing in the cold and going through a back ground check?

Are you capable of constructing sentences that are grammatically correct?  Just curious.

We'll do that "expressing a coherent thought" as our next lesson, once we get basic grammar down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Back to business as usual.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:58:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hope you are right but more like famous last words.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top