Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2022 12:44:53 AM EDT
I bought this a couple of years ag, and used it a bit because when I'm working my cigar can get pretty soggy, because my hands are busy. I liked for that reason, but found I missed the tobacco feeling in my teeth. So I was just interested if any of you ever used them and what you think of them.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Never used one but it's interesting.  Is there a name for these?  Tried searching things it could be called but came up empty.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Naw. I don't smoke while working around the house so my hands are clean. When I smoke, I'm sitting down and enjoying the time I'm spending smoking. I do need to get a nubbing tool.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought mine off E-bay. I believe it's called a cigar stem
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Naw. I don't smoke while working around the house so my hands are clean. When I smoke, I'm sitting down and enjoying the time I'm spending smoking. I do need to get a nubbing tool.
View Quote

@TheCanuck
PerfecDraw
$30 is a bit of a hard pill to swallow for a sharp stick with some teeth, but this thing has saved several supposedly good quality cigars for me.  I liked it so much that I bought another one after losing my first.
It does a decent job as a nubber.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 1:59:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@TheCanuck
PerfecDraw
$30 is a bit of a hard pill to swallow for a sharp stick with some teeth, but this thing has saved several supposedly good quality cigars for me.  I liked it so much that I bought another one after losing my first.
It does a decent job as a nubber.
View Quote

I got one but a friend has bought me a cigar dagger. I don't like using the perfect draw because it heats up and discolours the prongs on the perfecdraw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top