Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think OP is wasting site resources. (not a callout)

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11694882_846446578738488_6989836178596382533_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=cetf-Ot67xMAX8fdq8K&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=639f706a2eb318c63eee53e34d8cb836&oe=6027906A

[ETA]

1) Show me where I've banned anyone because they simply disagreed with me. You're accusing me of intimidation - it's something I would have to do because I'm losing the argument and can't think of anything else than to lash out unjustly.
2) I can't just ban someone all willy-nilly because bans are reviewed by my fellow staff members.
3) I've NEVER taken action against someone in a thread I'm involved in because I realize I may not be partial; I always ask someone else to take a look.
4) I *will* point out to you IF your arguments are crossing the CoC boundaries - not because I have a weird power trip, but because (guess what) you're about to cross a line.
5) You're basically calling me a communist (in a roundabout way) in your post. Do you think that might be a personal attack? Would you get upset if I insinuated you're a Nazi?
View Quote

Didn't you ban Aimless from the optics forum for disagreeing over what constitutes a "quality optic"?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF, Zhukov hasn't been banned??!!!??

Motherfucker

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Motherfucker

View Quote

Easy, fellas. He will get the joke.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Didn't you ban Aimless from the optics forum for disagreeing over what constitutes a "quality optic"?

View Quote

Well, Aimless outside of GD is definitely a waste of site resources.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No kidding. That guy is a jerk!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Motherfucker

No kidding. That guy is a jerk!

He's a cough sufferer. Probably wears a mask.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Last summer, I got into several heated debates about the ongoing riots. There were some who stridently argued that ALL people involved in the BLM-type riots were commies, they all should know better, and therefore they were ALL guilty and deserving of the highest punishment, which included throwing them into ovens as one person claimed. I pointed out that using that standard, "our" side could be in real trouble and that I prefer to judge people individually for what they had or hadn't done, not by guilt by association. I was criticized by quite a few, and called a "commie" by several.

Now, after the Capitol riots of last week, I wonder how you feel now that the shoe is on the other foot. How many lefties are condemning the entirety of conservatism by the actions of a few misguided QAnons and MAGA types? Are we all Nazis? Should we have known better than to associate with conservatism? Should WE be thrown into ovens?

I maintain my original position: Judge each person according to their merit, not necessarily by their association. That is all...
View Quote

Amen.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#12]
are you standing on the moral high ground and enjoying the view or are you hiding behind it and taunting people?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#13]
The absurd notion that this latest leftist instigated mayhem somehow vindicates his pandering to and excusing the behavior of the commie agitators in the earlier riots because they were oblivious to what they were actually about. It is actually more damning and a clear indictment of the faulty thought process that led to the idiotic display and mental gymnastics in the commies don't know they're commies threads.

A bit deeper dive should be performed before making people staff or mods. Some sort of litmus test, something.. better. They can do as much, or more harm than the hordes of random trolls who are still allowed to infest the site and run amok in the name of preventing the dreaded.... Echo Chamber®. TBK 2.0, it seems.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I give up. Apparently, nobody bothers to read my post(s) and tries to understand what I'm actually trying to convey.
View Quote

Can you just ban people that claim there are trolls/du infiltrators/leftists/Lavrenty Beria on ARF if these people can’t demonstrate said villains are here?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I give up. Apparently, nobody bothers to read my post(s) and tries to understand what I'm actually trying to convey.
View Quote

“Nobody can understand my greatness!”

South Park s10e02 - Enjoying the smell of your own farts

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#21]
That wasn't antifa breaking down the barricade door nor was that antifa attempting to breach the barricade by crawling through a window. https://www.lawofficer.com/videos-show-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-crisis/

This is just like the BLM and Antifa tards recording themselves looting and destroying and then saying it was the white supremacists that did it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That wasn't antifa breaking down the barricade door nor was that antifa attempting to breach the barricade by crawling through a window. https://www.lawofficer.com/videos-show-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-crisis/

This is just like the BLM and Antifa tards recording themselves looting and destroying and then saying it was the white supremacists that did it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There was more antifa involved than initially thought. The capitol police retreated way too easily and weren't prepared as they should have been.

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's either alot of very dim people here, or they're infiltrators.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There was more antifa involved than initially thought. The capitol police retreated way too easily and weren't prepared as they should have been.

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.
Sure some were there, but to say it was all them would be dumb when we have multiple recordings of what took place.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sure some were there, but to say it was all them would be dumb when we have multiple recordings of what took place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.

You're intentionally ignoring what took place.

Antifa arrived first and began inciting a "riot" before Trump supporters arrived

The capitol police began allowing Trump supporters to come into the building and go on an unguided tour while the media shot pictures and video.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
than the hordes of random trolls who are still allowed to infest the site and run amok.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Antifa arrived first and began inciting a "riot" before Trump supporters arrived

The capitol police began allowing Trump supporters to come into the building and go on an unguided tour while the media shot pictures and video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.

You would have thought the 87D multi-D chess master would have foreseen this outcome and, I don't know, not invited 100k of his closest friends and supporters to an ineffectual march that was sure to go astray due to shenanigans.

Weird.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You would have thought the 87D multi-D chess master would have foreseen this outcome and, I don't know, not invited 100k of his closest friends and supporters to an ineffectual march that was sure to go astray due to shenanigans.

Weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.

Weird.

Lol.

Those people were coming regardless of Trump, whether he was there or not.

Don't be so gullible to think that Trump commands everyone to do what he wants.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many coincidences.

Democrats are busted.

Weird.

Lol.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That’s just what THEY want you to think...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who doesn’t agree with MEEEEEE is part of the vast conspiracy...

The (not so) new ARFCOM logic...

I would venture to guess that roughly 110% of people who voted for the braindead moron are fine with the "1984" tactics of the Left.

Does that answer also apply to the 110% of dumbass Biden voters who were fine with the ANTIFA and BLM riots and looting?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do I become a milquetoast quisling if I say they cross a line in their "resistance to Leftism" that I don't accept?
View Quote

When I right click and then select view image info I get the following"
Wednesday, December 31, 1969, 7:00:01 PM

Something seems off.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#32]
aaaaand just like that.. Z commie is gone....

care to comment on the news @zhukov?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

Are you calling me a commie?
View Quote
lol "what news"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Does that answer also apply to the 110% of dumbass Biden voters who were fine with the ANTIFA and BLM riots and looting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who doesn’t agree with MEEEEEE is part of the vast conspiracy...

The (not so) new ARFCOM logic...

I would venture to guess that roughly 110% of people who voted for the braindead moron are fine with the "1984" tactics of the Left.

You’re part of it... you can’t fool me with that talk.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
lol "what news"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

Can’t answer either question?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Can't answer either question?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

1) If he cant read his own thread he doesnt deserve the answer. don't be coy.

As for his second. if he is going to be Coy, He doesnt deserve a response.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

Zhukov is good people. What'd I miss?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#39]
um, they been calling us all nazi's for awhile.  its nothing new.  

they pretend like the rest of the year never happened. was not much of riot at the capitol.  especially compared to what they did all year. difference is they own the media.

our side plays by rules they do not.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

He threw down some uncomfortable truths, and the peanut gallery took umbrage with his words.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He threw down some uncomfortable truths, and the peanut gallery took umbrage with his words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

Waste',  ko'ola. Not surprised.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:56:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

So that’s a no then?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:57:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comment on what news?

lol "what news"

That’s what peanut galleries do.

Some things never change.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:34:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

This thread reads like a bunch of 15 year olds who just read atlas shrugged and are fumbling around their first grown up discussion.   There are probably so many tater tots being eaten right now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:49:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
@Zhukov

I am still not sure it was our side doing the bad shit, or at least leading the way doing the bad shit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tu2UzqA3laUV/

---------------------------------

View Quote

Thanks for sharing this, had not seen it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:05:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:06:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Why isn't the right busy doxing Antifa types, the monument destroyers and the like just like the left is doing right now sitting through the capitol footage? Puting together open lists of actors, pictures, evidence and collaborating with the fbi to get folks arrested?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:07:02 AM EDT
[#48]
It's confusing because in your first paragraph you say all the people involved in the riots.

And it your second paragraph you say all of one group involved or not.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why isn't the right busy doxing Antifa types, the monument destroyers and the like just like the left is doing right now sitting through the capitol footage? Puting together open lists of actors, pictures, evidence and collaborating with the fbi to get folks arrested?
View Quote

Nobody seems to care when Antifa types get doxxed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because other parts of "the right" will happily turn those people in.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top