Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#1]
The financial fucking will be the same no matter how one voted.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not on my state's Dominion machines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many of these fixed income folks will have one or two more chance to vote in their life, with meaning.

"May you live forever" are not just hollow words in GA.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Voting doesn’t mean shit anymore. Plan accordingly.
View Quote

very true, BUT  the only way we can have mostly free elections, is to vote in person with ID and get some ink on ya finger,  No mail in BS unless you meet a certain criteria, no early voting BS, absentee for military only and ones that can prove they are absentee.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Then why are you here?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

very true, BUT  the only way we can have mostly free elections, is to vote in person with ID and get some ink on ya finger,  No mail in BS unless you meet a certain criteria, no early voting BS, absentee for military only and ones that can prove they are absentee.

View Quote

And when 30 million illegal aliens are given amnesty you think voting ID's are going to matter?
The democrats needed to steal this one election, after amnesty, they wont have to do it again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Muh leg is pissed at your privilege
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The election was rigged. Most people voted for Trump. Welcome to communist Russia my friend.
View Quote

Join date, post count.  Welcome to GD comrade.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The election was rigged. Most people voted for Trump. Welcome to communist Russia my friend.
View Quote

Join date, post count.  Welcome to GD comrade.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And when 30 million illegal aliens are given amnesty you think voting ID's are going to matter?
The democrats needed to steal this one election, after amnesty, they wont have to do it again.
View Quote

Except those illegals will still have citizenship in their native countries. And will no doubt use that as a means to skirt taxation. And leave whenever it suits them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:34:28 AM EDT
[#10]
ARFCOM only has sex in the missionary position
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm 65, don't give a shit/matter anymore, can't do anything about it. Hate it for you younger people.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There's LefTards and True Believers here too...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I understand OP's message.

I doubt the persons the message was aimed at visit or read this site though.

There's LefTards and True Believers here too...

Not too many. OP needs to spread his message on Facebook and Twitter where Joe Biden's voters hangout.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Voting doesn’t matter anymore.
View Quote

Especially after the 30 million illegals already here get citizenship and its open borders again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Isn't that most everyone? How many people have an income that fluctuates with inflation.
View Quote
This.

My income is fixed.  It just doesn't come from a .gov test.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:39:56 AM EDT
[#15]
You all said the same shit after Obama was elected.

Sky is always falling  .....bull shit, go outside nerds.

BTW we didnt do this. The shittty remains of what used to be a republican party did this.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm 65, don't give a shit/matter anymore, can't do anything about it. Hate it for you younger people.
View Quote

I turn 57 this year and I feel the same way.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Fixed income
Gun owners
Middle class
Conservatives
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This makes me sad. To be honest the concept of having your lifesaving wiped out to inflation never hit me till I read it somewhere on this site. Or even just starting out, or halfway through. You've got 100k or whatever saved up for a house, you've struggled and worked your ass off to save it, then one day that 100k is the cost of a refrigerator.
View Quote

The Weimar Republic 1923.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We’re all fucked
View Quote

Just how the globalists want it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not just fixed income. Anyone. There is no way that pay will be able to increase to match the price jumps we will soon see on everyday products

The minimum wage will hurt people who went to school and are making in the $20/hour range. My wife is an RN and makes in the $30/hr range.  I told her that the cost of STNA's and Medical Assistants will go up and her pay will remain stagnant

I do believe that, if there is a $15/hr minimum wage it will take years to creep up to that. Florida's $15/hr minimum wage  went up $1 per year to get to that point

It is really going to suck for everyone.   The only bright spot will be the people who are on EBT and Medicaid will get kicked off due to making over the poverty level. That is a huge chunk of the budget. I am sure they will find a way to get around it though
View Quote

that's how equality of outcomes works.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#22]
We'll all be living in the woods, eating expired MRE's, and shooting at each other with our PSA rifles in a few weeks, so it'll not matter.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Y'all will forget how bad it is after you graduate re-education camp.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/aoc-proposes-funding-to-deprogram-white-supremacists/
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#24]
That is fact..
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I understand OP's message.

I doubt the persons the message was aimed at visit or read this site though.
View Quote

Yeah I’m guessing <1% of the folks here voted dem.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Isn't that most everyone? How many people have an income that fluctuates with inflation.
View Quote

Had to scroll this far down page 1 to find someone asking this. WTF; "fixed income"? That's every wage slave in the country! One of my co-workers called BS on that term years ago, saying "we're all on fixed income". So if inflation gets wild; it's going to screw over almost EVERYBODY. OP should re-think his statement.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many of these fixed income folks will have one or two more chance to vote in their life, with meaning.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#28]
What difference does it make if they voted D or not, do the ones that voted D get fucked even more? If so GOOD .
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Breakfast pics
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#30]
How does this only pertain to "fixed income" folks??

And big middle finger to those that did nothing to make America better the past 4 years and let the left have control!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Had to scroll this far down page 1 to find someone asking this. WTF; "fixed income"? That's every wage slave in the country! One of my co-workers called BS on that term years ago, saying "we're all on fixed income". So if inflation gets wild; it's going to screw over almost EVERYBODY. OP should re-think his statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, fixed income has always been in reference to those that no longer can work due to age, disability, etc, and aren't "wealthy".  The only income they have is what the .gov or family or pension gives them...it's fixed.

Your "wage slaves" are evidently working age people that have unlimited opportunities to better themselves and increase their value in the working world.  They are only slaves to their minds and willingness to work smart and hard.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I told folks at work to put ride the market. It may dip but it will be a shit ton more reboundable then a 2.8% bond.

On the bright side, those of us with mortgages right now will make out like bandits.
View Quote

I watched a great video by Ken McElroy explaining this concept of using inflation to wipe out debt. Those with good debt (mortgages) will be on top once inflation picks up speed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Voting doesn't mean shit anymore. Plan accordingly.
View Quote
Just need to log into the database at the end and change votes, simple.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Another thread were someone forgot Trump lobbied for higher gas prices.
View Quote

Please document your misleading claim.

Trump lobbied for US energy independence.  He knew this could raise gas prices as OPEC lost it's ability to manipulate oil prices.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#37]
The only hope is to take back the voting system. It won’t be easy; but it can be done with due diligence without the need for violence.  It is time to dog the Secretary of State for each and every state. Bombard them with Freedom of Information Act requests and shine an intensive spotlight on their personal and public life.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:56:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Dessert.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#39]
This impacts everyone. Not only those on fixed income today. Guess what happens when you de-incentivize advancement in your career?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The only hope is to take back the voting system. It won’t be easy; but it can be done with due diligence without the need for violence.  It is time to dog the Secretary of State for each and every state. Bombard them with Freedom of Information Act requests and shin an intensive spotlight on their personal and public life.
View Quote

Fixing the 2024 presidential election is easy.  The ticket has three major party candidates:

democrat Party
republican Party
Trump Party

State elections will be much more difficult.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You all said the same shit after Obama was elected.

Sky is always falling  .....bull shit, go outside nerds.

BTW we didnt do this. The shittty remains of what used to be a republican party did this.

View Quote

Yes, Obama was a problem. Just look at how he weaponized the Justice Department, intelligence Comunity, law enforcement, and the SOS offices across the country.

To the left it is incremental increases, just a little bit at a time.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#42]
My pay is locked for 2 years, no raises. My insurance increased this year.

I am doing all I can now before things get to far out of hand.

Replaced a aging 20 year old maytag washer dryer last weekend for a new speed queen set TC5 classic. Found a dealer who had them in stock boxed up ready to go. I jumped.

Taking care of some medical issues now as well. Had a eye appointment yesterday, used my vision insurance for new glasses.

Dental next month, pcp doc for my yearly in march.

Stocked my freezer with steak, burger and pork butts, all gotten on sale.

Buying some new fishing gear this weekend. I have all the gun shit I can get, no point panic buying mags when you cant find ammo you can afford, besides I have enough mags for what I have.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#43]
When was the last time that voting g mattered do you think?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

With added guitar solo, this could make a good song.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To keep the domestic oil industry from collapsing when foreign oil producers (OPEC) were trying to maintain control.

Another low-information shit poster spreading fucking horseshit.  You cunts are worse than the media.

With added guitar solo, this could make a good song.

Needs moar Cowbell

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top