Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/16/2021 12:03:59 AM EDT
Hope y'all didn't vote D.  Only D you're getting is the one that's going to screw you.

How's $5/gallon gasoline sound?

How about $15/hr min wage?  Food/Restaurant pricing WILL double.  I guarantee.

How's the high priced housing market working for you, especially your Real Estate taxes.

Robbing the rich and giving to the poor is all this is.  Redistribution of wealth.  

Good luck to those who did not vote for this.  To everyone else,

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Voting doesn’t mean shit anymore. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for cheering me up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I understand OP's message.

I doubt the persons the message was aimed at visit or read this site though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Its all so tiresome.  Lets just get it over with.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
True.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Another thread were someone forgot Trump lobbied for higher gas prices.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Robbing the middle class and giving to the poor is all this is.  Redistribution of wealth.

Look up the Great Reset and it is exactly Joe Biden's plan.   "You Will Own Nothing"
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#9]
The election was rigged. Most people voted for Trump. Welcome to communist Russia my friend.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#10]
This makes me sad. To be honest the concept of having your lifesaving wiped out to inflation never hit me till I read it somewhere on this site. Or even just starting out, or halfway through. You've got 100k or whatever saved up for a house, you've struggled and worked your ass off to save it, then one day that 100k is the cost of a refrigerator.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#11]
We’re all fucked
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:12:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

To keep the domestic oil industry from collapsing when foreign oil producers (OPEC) were trying to maintain control.

Another low-information shit poster spreading fucking horseshit.  You cunts are worse than the media.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's LefTards and True Believers here too...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

To keep the domestic oil industry from collapsing when foreign oil producers (OPEC) were trying to maintain control.

Another low-information shit poster spreading fucking horseshit.  You cunts are worse than the media.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beat me to it.  Nice work.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

With added guitar solo, this could make a good song.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:15:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

All I ask is you pass the message along.  Many of these fixed income folks will have one or two more chance to vote in their life, with meaning.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:15:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We’re all fucked
View Quote

The unemployable drug riddled mouth breathers will do well. The middle class, not so much. The middle class is fucked.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Actually the more threatening phenomenon is uncontrolled inflation through national debt combined with these other inflationary pressures.

Janet Yellen and Jesus Joe will save us.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hope y'all didn't vote D.  Only D you're getting is the one that's going to screw you.

How's $5/gallon gasoline sound?

How about $15/hr min wage?  Food/Restaurant pricing WILL double.  I guarantee.

How's the high priced housing market working for you, especially your Real Estate taxes.

Robbing the rich and giving to the poor is all this is.  Redistribution of wealth.  

Good luck to those who did not vote for this.  To everyone else,

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/2czrhbk-8.jpg
View Quote

Voting doesn’t matter anymore.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Its all so tiresome.  Lets just get it over with.
View Quote

Correct brother we are beyond sick and tired of carry the load of freeloaders!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

All I ask is you pass the message along.  Many of these fixed income folks will have one or two more chance to vote in their life, with meaning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their vote doesn’t mean shit anymore. Voting will not fix this! We will not see another conservative in the White House in our lifetime. The Dems have it figured out that all they have to do is manufacture enough ballets in a few swing states to maintain power.

Now they will flood this land with new shit stains from the south and the demographics are changed forever. The only way this ends is with total leftists rule or a shit load of gunfire, just how it is now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Many of these fixed income folks will have one or two more chance to vote in their life, with meaning.
View Quote

Not on my state's Dominion machines.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Isn't that most everyone? How many people have an income that fluctuates with inflation.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:23:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Their vote doesn’t mean shit anymore. Voting will not fix this!
View Quote

This.
I get a chuckle out of people talking about the 2022 elections or who republicans will run in '24.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:26:23 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#26]
lol, Dems are being gay again? Superfluous.

Intensifying labor inputs to sustain capital returns for boomers (masked by capital management doing what they know, further depressing innovation (and labor competition) from the small business side) started decades before Trump and it will continue for decades after Biden.

You're not going to fix this one with a round of applause for Ronald Reagan.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#27]
”Everybody know, the po always being fucked over by the rich. Always have, always will.”

-King

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:30:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I look on the bright side. I'll be too poor to eat out and will finally cut back like I say I'll always do to lose weight!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Voting doesn’t matter anymore.
View Quote

If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:31:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.
I get a chuckle out of people talking about the 2022 elections or who republicans will run in '24.
View Quote

Any R will just be an “Also Ran”.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their vote doesn’t mean shit anymore. Voting will not fix this!

This.

Anybody who believes a conservative has a snowballs chance in hell for the foreseeable future is either foolishly naive or just hasn’t been paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

As noted above, voting is no longer relevant in the USA.  Democrats will cheat to achieve their goals.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Needed more anger
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:39:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Inflation, hell.  I'm worried about them decided to apply a means-tested tax on my retirement savings when I retire in 20 years.  After all, it's not "fair" that I've saved for retirement my entire adult life while other people were forced to spend their money on fancy rims for their cars, the latest smart phones, and designer clothing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Dems have it figured out that all they have to do is manufacture enough ballets in a few swing states to maintain power.
View Quote

Meanwhile in swing states:

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:51:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This makes me sad. To be honest the concept of having your lifesaving wiped out to inflation never hit me till I read it somewhere on this site. Or even just starting out, or halfway through. You've got 100k or whatever saved up for a house, you've struggled and worked your ass off to save it, then one day that 100k is the cost of a refrigerator.
View Quote

I told folks at work to put ride the market. It may dip but it will be a shit ton more reboundable then a 2.8% bond.

On the bright side, those of us with mortgages right now will make out like bandits.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#37]
This movie has played before. I remember mortgage rates at 19%, I remember gas lines in the 70s. I remember ,,too much. Thank God I'm a country boy and know how to do things with my hands. Some folks in the city are going to get fucked by Bidet. I'm going to laugh all the way to the lake when people start REALLY rioting because food.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#39]
"The Department of Agriculture is proud to have served 87,000,000 households through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program during the 2022 fiscal year."
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm glad for it. When I was still in that line of work, seeing $40/bbl was terrifying. Seemed like every other week was another layoff.  The company I was working for cut staff in that shop by ~75% before I jumped ship.

Those were dark days for the oilfield, but Covid probably has them beat.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Well of course voting doesn’t mean anything anymore. I mean you don’t really expect the stupid masses to make the right choice do you?  We needed to fix that for them.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The election was rigged. Most people voted for Trump. Welcome to communist Russia my friend.
View Quote

It's going to be like living in Russia, or China, or N. Korea from now on.  The morning after every election, "Good news, Comrades.  You are not going to believe this (but, you better).  The Democratic Party has won again!"
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Voting doesn't mean shit anymore. Plan accordingly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Not just fixed income. Anyone. There is no way that pay will be able to increase to match the price jumps we will soon see on everyday products

The minimum wage will hurt people who went to school and are making in the $20/hour range. My wife is an RN and makes in the $30/hr range.  I told her that the cost of STNA's and Medical Assistants will go up and her pay will remain stagnant

I do believe that, if there is a $15/hr minimum wage it will take years to creep up to that. Florida's $15/hr minimum wage  went up $1 per year to get to that point

It is really going to suck for everyone.   The only bright spot will be the people who are on EBT and Medicaid will get kicked off due to making over the poverty level. That is a huge chunk of the budget. I am sure they will find a way to get around it though
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Who has the cheat sheet for words that mean other things now so that we don’t get our families sent to the camps?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
You forgot to say WHY he did that.

Trump supporters know he is smarter than you.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, the media, the courts, the politicians, and the government DGAF.

Sheep. prepare to be sheared!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Yep ! They have mastered the steal .
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Lets say Joe Biden won fair and square and there was no election fraud.

When he signs amnesty for 30 million illegal aliens, the demographic shift will make it impossible for a conservative to ever win the White House again. And that goes for most positions at the federal level. Sure, in tiny enclaves in conservative states you may have mayors, state assembly members, and maybe even a governor or two, but once those illegal aliens are given citizenship, it's over for Republicans and the conservative party.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top