Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#1]
They need to go full fucking bore with this.

It needs to be declared that ALL sports are now non-gendered. ALL sports, across ALL levels (youth, junior high, high school, college pro/world, whatever), need to go non-gendered and allow both sexes on every team.

And they need to do it broad-stroke style and include all bathrooms and locker rooms. No more "men's" bathrooms/locker rooms. No more "women's" bathrooms/locker rooms. It's all together, now. You now have to all use the bathroom together; shower together; get dressed together, etc. Don't like it? Too bad. This is what y'all wanted.

Equality, bitches!

It's a brave, new world. China is your leader, now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You’re trying too hard.
View Quote

@macman37

Trying what too hard? Did I offend you lady?
Go make me a sandwich and be quiet now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US Olympic women's team regularly.
View Quote

Always fun to point out the Women Track and Field World Records are routinely beat by High School boys.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#4]
So if this carries on to it's theoretical inevitable end, there simply won't BE any more women's sports, right?

It may still be CALLED women's sports, but will actually BE all men.
With pony tails.

Or will the facade eventually end, and it'll just be men in a league CALLED women's league?

Or will the division of the sexes in the sports just....stop? Men will fight women in MMA? Just weight classes? can't handicap, right? That would be sexist. :rolleyes:
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That won't be the case for rugby.

World Rugby (international organizing board) has made the decision no transgender athletes can compete at the international level.  

That means any national pathways competition will exclude them as well.
View Quote

US Rugby will comply with FJB.  They will not pass up sucking on the federal teat or be sued into oblivion for not following US law.

If I was 20 again. I' start self identifying as a pre-op female lesbian.  Let me in the locker room!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

to me it looked like he was going about 80% at the start, but once she got him in the chokehold it was all over
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMUNm_zqbI
Nope, not good for her.

Did you look at the guys face and posturing(or lack there of) just before and during the match. His brain was in overdrive trying to figure out how he was going to do this without grabbing or touching the wrong place on the female.

Also, I imagine he was also thinking that he should not be to "rough" so as to not look like a bully with this going through his mind,  "I can hear it now, they will say,        oh        my        god,       what is he doiiiiiiing          he knows she is a girl        right?"

He was at a disadvantage right from the start.

I believe he could have over powered her, if it was not for the, "she's a girl" mentality that was probably overriding his normal male aggressiveness.

Nope that girl was just better.

to me it looked like he was going about 80% at the start, but once she got him in the chokehold it was all over

She had a really good guard. He was legitimately trying to pass but couldn’t.
She was controlling his hips really well and moving hers well also.

I’ve rolled with women that destroy me. It happens.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Here is what these girl athletes - these these,  hate-filled deplorables did!

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/girls-sue-block-participation-transgender-athletes-68941543

(Sarcasm of course.  But I love it when liberal turn on each other).
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this is a good thing.

it will make cis women stronger if they have to keep competing with trans men.

pretty soon strong cis women will be abel to be strong trans women and  be beating cis men in sports.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Always fun to point out the Women Track and Filed World Records are routinely beat by High School boys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US olympic women's team regularly.

Always fun to point out the Women Track and Filed World Records are routinely beat by High School boys.

I competed in a strongman competition with one of the strongest female competitors in the nation. Not "with," just at the same competition. On the tire flips, she couldn't flip the men's starting tire.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Feminist everywhere pissed after exclaiming for 30 years to be equal in strength to men.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#13]
What a stupid motherfucking asshole.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

US Rugby will comply with FJB.  They will not pass up sucking on the federal teat or be sued into oblivion for not following US law.

If I was 20 again. I' start self identifying as a pre-op female lesbian.  Let me in the locker room!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

World Rugby (international organizing board) has made the decision no transgender athletes can compete at the international level.  

They won't if they want to compete on an international level.  Club rugby will be able to incorporate transgender, but as soon as WR is involved, they will not be able to compete.

That's why NZ has such an issue because NZ has stated that they will not participate in international competitions that are biased against any races or genders.  That was before WR came down with their edict, but I don't believe NZ has amended their position.  I think AUS has a similar stance...

As for the Title IX question, I believe that transgender falls under its protections.  It's a mess and I'm sure lots of lawyers will be needed to sort out compliance issues/questions.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Again, I have no dog in this fight.  The fact that transgender people, a class of human beings that were supported and fought for almost exclusively by suburban white women, are now going to step on the rights of the daughters of those exact same women and essentially replace them at their own sports, scholarships, grants, and whatever other BS form of "girls only" handouts said white women came up with just tickles me silly.  It's women's own idiotic social justice causes circling back around to F them in the B.  It really is like Thanos claimed.  "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does bring a smile to my face."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Can we replace "Q predicted this" with "South Park predicted this".....my guess is South Park will get way more right in the next 4 years than Q will.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I wrestled in high school; I wasnt great, probably middle of the road. I was matched up with a girl once, the match lasted less than 20 seconds. It's just not fair to match men up with women in any physical competition. Sure you will have a couple of female superstars who will be competitive, but they will be few and very far between.

If this is the direction they want to go, all women's sports will be history, and all women's records will be replaced in the first year alone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#18]
A Texas high school transgender athlete has won the state wrestling title in his/her weight class two years running.  I have seen middle of the road HS boys defeat nationally known female HS wrestlers regularly.

Don't start on running.  The fastest HS boys in cross country run a 5k a couple of minutes faster than the fastest girl.  It isn't even close to being competitive.  Same with swimming, etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can we replace "Q predicted this" with "South Park predicted this".....my guess is South Park will get way more right in the next 4 years than Q will.
View Quote

Trust Parker. Trust Stone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Feminist everywhere pissed after exclaiming for 30 years to be equal in strength to men.
View Quote

Feminists - It's plural
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#21]
It's collegiate sports where this is going to hit the fan.

Nobody gives a shit about pro women's sports or the Olympics anymore.  But Title IX means a shitload of valuable athletic scholarships for (largely minority) females, and when actual females can't get them anymore, the screeching is going to be biblical.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMUNm_zqbI
Nope, not good for her.

Did you look at the guys face and posturing(or lack there of) just before and during the match. His brain was in overdrive trying to figure out how he was going to do this without grabbing or touching the wrong place on the female.

Also, I imagine he was also thinking that he should not be to "rough" so as to not look like a bully with this going through his mind,  "I can hear it now, they will say,        oh        my        god,       what is he doiiiiiiing          he knows she is a girl        right?"

He was at a disadvantage right from the start.

I believe he could have over powered her, if it was not for the, "she's a girl" mentality that was probably overriding his normal male aggressiveness.

Nope that girl was just better.

I watched it again.  He wasn’t even trying.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The left will find a way to ruin strip clubs with this trans shit too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good. It needs to hit women, HARD.

Feminism needs to meet the cold, ugly reality of intersectionality, and daughters need to see what their ignorant parents did to them with leftist bullshit.

Gotta bottom out before we can take this shit back.
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I wrestled in high school; I wasnt great, probably middle of the road. I was matched up with a girl once, the match lasted less than 20 seconds. It's just not fair to match men up with women in any physical competition. Sure you will have a couple of female superstars who will be competitive, but they will be few and very far between.

If this is the direction they want to go, all women's sports will be history, and all women's records will be replaced in the first year alone.
View Quote

A buddy of mine was all state for a couple of years in high school and we talked about this last summer........his exact words were........"they stand no chance".
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nobody gives a shit about pro women's sports or the Olympics anymore.  But Title IX means a shitload of valuable athletic scholarships for (largely minority) females, and when actual females can't get them anymore, the screeching is going to be biblical.
View Quote

A lot more participation at the high school level. Lots of parents seeing their daughters displaced from sports, or not want to compete against boys. Parents of disappointed girls struggling with trying to afford the costs and travel associated with playing club sports. Loss of community participation and pride in school sports. Not to mention the tacit encouragement and rewarding of trans-ism mental illness.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#29]
My 13 yo son regularly trains BJJ with a female black belt. He was paired with her to find someone smaller in size, but with high level skills. He does remarkably well. I highly respect the female practitioners of BJJ and in MMA. And I wish I could get my daughter to train. But they're still limited to being girls. It's funny how a female can't identify as a man and gain an advantage in any sport.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Because conservatives' daughters don't play sports?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this shit. Bring on the trannies in the locker rooms and jails. I want to see their daughters annihilated in every sport and losing scholarships to minority males.

No female can benefit from playing sports because they are women and don't deserve to; only males deserve to enjoy the health and social benefits of competition in sports.
The only contribution females should be afforded is to serve as incubators for reproduction of superior males.
Females DESERVE to be pummeled by physically superior trans athletes. Females are subhuman and contribute nothing to the human race.
Female sports should be abolished.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Where is this from
View Quote

Idiocracy
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's funny how a female can't identify as a man and gain an advantage in any sport.
View Quote

If they could make a sport out of pissing contests, genetic females would dominate.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Good!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's gonna be glorious.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No female can benefit from playing sports because they are women and don't deserve to; only males deserve to enjoy the health and social benefits of competition in sports.
The only contribution females should be afforded is to serve as incubators for reproduction of superior males.
Females DESERVE to be pummeled by physically superior trans athletes. Females are subhuman and contribute nothing to the human race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this shit. Bring on the trannies in the locker rooms and jails. I want to see their daughters annihilated in every sport and losing scholarships to minority males.

Lol if this isn’t satire, it’s the worst attempt at trolling ever.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US olympic women's team regularly.
View Quote

Lol, so awesome.  F dem bitches
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe parents will realize that subjecting their children to years of sustained brain trauma through sports, all to feed their personal desire for glory and to relive the days of their youths and missed opportunities, is a horrible practice.

View Quote

Very few sports cause concussive trauma. It’s generally just the good ones.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Lol if this isn't satire, it's the worst attempt at trolling ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol if this isn't satire, it's the worst attempt at trolling ever.
He earned my "click" for that post.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Trans cyclist Rachel McKinnon keeps winning championships and her detractors don’t like it

THIS ^^^^^^ is going to happen.

WMBA is D O N E if they allow this to happen.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#40]
I just hope some of these posts are satirical BS.
Either that, or some professional help is needed.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They need to go full fucking bore with this.

It needs to be declared that ALL sports are now non-gendered. ALL sports, across ALL levels (youth, junior high, high school, college pro/world, whatever), need to go non-gendered and allow both sexes on every team.

And they need to do it broad-stroke style and include all bathrooms and locker rooms. No more "men's" bathrooms/locker rooms. No more "women's" bathrooms/locker rooms. It's all together, now. You now have to all use the bathroom together; shower together; get dressed together, etc. Don't like it? Too bad. This is what y'all wanted.

Equality, bitches!

It's a brave, new world. China is your leader, now.
View Quote

Toilet dividers are obviously a sign of the patriarchy. The man in the next stall could be beating his meat to the sight of his neighbor's pedicured feet. They must be torn down. The same for urinals, they're designed exclusively for men to exclude females from standing urination.

In furtherance of being equal, everyone will be issued 9 squares of toilet paper and two paper towels upon entering the bathroom. If you require additional supplies, you must bring your own.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I used to be a very active competitive swimmer. I was qualified for the Junior Olympics for a few different races. My U12 records are only 1-2 seconds off the girls varsity records. I know because the girl who set them at age 18 was on my team and we competed together. Good boys varsity swimmers beat olympic medalists.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Does this mean no more ladies tees at the golf courses?

Because the fact that there are ladies tees says about all you need to know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's gonna be glorious.
View Quote

Yep.

Watching the cognitive dissonance when the track athlete from inner-city Baltimore who would have been the first person in their family to go to college gets denied their athletic scholarship in favor of some 50th percentile trans white guy who took up the sport 4 months ago got it instead is going to be hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You guys are out of your fucking minds if you think anyone who doesn't already know will learn anything from this. Literally every negative consequence that grows from this will be blamed on "the patriarchy", or "sexism", or something "institutional" that will require further government intervention.

If leftists were capable of learning anything, we wouldn't have leftism.

View Quote

Pretty much dead on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#46]
That senile old asshole will literally bend the knee to any trendy left wing cause.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#47]
There won't be any room for real women in women's sports in a few years, just a bunch of mind diseased trans men running around dressed like women.

I see that puke Biden also signed an EO funneling money from the US to other nations for abortions.  This is payback to all those religious people that think abortion is murder.  The left doesn't want to compete with religion, they want to be in control 100%.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did they run that by Hawaii Judge...?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Think of the dollars savings!

Men soccer team puts on wigs and competes as women.
Ditto with other sports.
If there's a brawl, we should easily win that too.
Smaller teams = cost savings.

Isn't Creepy Pedo Chyna Uncle Jo al Xi-din brillian?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#50]
So when does a guy qualify as captain of the US Soccer team? Megan Rapahoe will be all for it right... ?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top