Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Good. I look forward to tomorrow’s Biden disasters!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Easiest way to fix it is too get rid of sex entirely in sports. If you are better then the rest then you get a spot on the team, if you play like a girl, well, sorry, gender equality is a bitch ain't it?
View Quote

Tell that to the affirmative action hires and students
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Good for her.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
They might as well just get rid of women's sports at this rate.  It will eventually be men's leagues and trans leagues.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There aren’t enough girls interested to have a separate female team. Things are arranged in weight classes. It’s not as interesting as you might think. The guys are either beating up girls or getting beat by a girl. Either way, once on the mat, they’re just opponents.
View Quote

In my local middle school, the district champ at one weight class is a girl. It was fun watching her destroy the boys. Of course that’ll change once the boys hit puberty and get strong. She’ll be getting rag dolled by the same boys in a couple years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would identify as a girl for a bit if it gets me in the girls shower room
View Quote

Won't they just laugh at you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The trans thing is going to backfire on itself once women figure out they are no longer competitive in any sport or physical job, and have to share bathrooms and locker rooms with dudes.
View Quote

No, no it's not.  First of all, define "backfire" in this situation.  Does "backfiring" include the belief that allowing this craziness to go on for long enough, that at some point, enough women will get hurt that people will step in and say, "this was a bad idea?"  

That would take something we used to call "common sense."  You see, it does not take extensive critical thinking skills to discern the fact that this is an absolutely terrible idea.  We have case after case full of examples where this has proven true.

There's absolutely no way this will ever go back to the way it should be.  The only impact this EO will have, is that the number of female participants will decrease.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

God I wish the loud mouthed woke lesbian cunts on our female national soccer team were replaced by male players claiming to be women. Total poetic justice.
View Quote

Hope the same happens to the WNBA.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#10]
GOOD!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I doubt that the media will ever even comment on Biden's fuck ups, let alone trumpet like they did about everything Trump did as they were always doing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So that means you can letter both ways.

EVERY....woman's records are TOAST....
View Quote

The lunatics will all buy completely into it and double-down, using the new "women's" records as "proof" women are just as fast/strong/whatever as men.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope this kills sports for women. Elections have consequences.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:42:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The lunatics will all buy completely into it and double-down, using the new "women's" records as "proof" women are just as fast/strong/whatever as men.

View Quote
I never even thought of that.

They really are that stupid though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But when the record holder's name is Stevea or Michaeli, we'll know what's up.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Excellent. Let this continue to it's inevitable conclusion.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Well currently, women have a Choice to not be assaulted by a biological male but Biden will change that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, but men will not be allowed to dominate. Look to Cali corporate laws and our military as precursors. This is the first a step in fomenting the destruction of American spirit and sports capitalism. The first step was alienating life-long fans with the kneeling/anthem disrespect and BLM nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:18:49 AM EDT
[#19]
?? ??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:24:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Some guy that was ranked like 270 or 300 in tennis drank a few beers and then beat one of the Williams sisters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:31:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

South Park already predicted it with their Macho Man episode, and I think they nailed what is going to eventually happen.

Personally, I say if you are an adult, and want to chop of your dick, go for it, who am I to stop you. I think the solution is eventually going to be trans and biological leagues. Like instead of mens and womens sports, it's going to have to be XX an XY sports, you play your chromosomes.

Once we see a bunch of high school and college athletes boycott an entire season because they are letting men on the women's teams, things will get interesting.
View Quote

No chopping required. Just say that you identify as female, compete, win, say that you've changed your mind.

There are a bunch of women's world records that are substantially lower than men's if you fancy a title.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sadly, you’re expecting a synapse connection that will never happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good. It needs to hit women, HARD.

Feminism needs to meet the cold, ugly reality of intersectionality, and daughters need to see what their ignorant parents did to them with leftist bullshit.

Gotta bottom out before we can take this shit back.

It’s going to take little Suzy getting exposed to half of the drop outs from the high school football team who are now playing field hockey whipping their “feminine junk” out in the locker room and getting bulldozed a few dozen times before mama Karen realizes what a mistake she made.

Sadly, you’re expecting a synapse connection that will never happen.

Quite. This will just be another personal attack on Karen, further justifying her revenge against everyone she doesn't like.

https://www.psypost.org/2020/12/researchers-identify-a-new-personality-construct-that-describes-the-tendency-to-see-oneself-as-a-victim-58753
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:42:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:43:28 AM EDT
[#24]
The left will find a way to ruin strip clubs with this trans shit too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Maybe the Washington Generals can do better in the WNBA than they do against the Globetrotters.
View Quote
That game was fixed! They were using a freakin' ladder, for God's sake!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#26]
There are many orders of magnitude more women than trans.  This is a bad political move.

Also sucks for girls trying to earn scholarships.  How about injuries?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#27]

I need to know the story behind that.  Does he have any training?  Did he intentionally loses?  When he was on top he looked like he had no idea what to do, wasn’t even using his hands to control her, etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Maybe parents will realize that subjecting their children to years of sustained brain trauma through sports, all to feed their personal desire for glory and to relive the days of their youths and missed opportunities, is a horrible practice.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#29]
The left won't be happy until they have destroyed everything good in this world. I feel so terrible for women who train hard their entire athletic career only to be beaten by a man allowed to compete against them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bahahaha womens’ sports are a joke anyways.  Now it’s even funnier.
Instead of playing sports like men, they should be learning to cook and keep house.  Or they can get that “dream career” and die childless with their cats.  There’s a reason American women are medicated for mental illness at like 3 times the rate of other countries—radical feminism...
View Quote

You’re trying too hard.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Highschool men's soccer teams beat the US olympic women's team regularly.
View Quote

Even better...it was a texas U-15 boys team that beat them

This game
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Biden also vowed to use the Department of Education to investigate and address any violations of transgender students' civil rights, including removing federal school funding or risking legal action.
View Quote

This dude is really good at coercion and blackmail!
School administrators across the country will be actively encouraging this shit so they don't lose money or get busted.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ehhh aint gonna matter. I never hear a peep from any feminist when i bring this stuff up
View Quote

They know all to well the power of cancel culture.  They helped create it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This.  Male sports focus on strength and power.  Female sports on grace and dexterity.  No man can ever compete with a woman on something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsH7gAovQWs
View Quote

I'll have you know that I am famed, FAMED, for my baton-twirling skillz.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I need to know the story behind that.  Does he have any training?  Did he intentionally loses?  When he was on top he looked like he had no idea what to do, wasn’t even using his hands to control her, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The fact that he did not turn and tuck his chin in to the crook of her elbow is telling.  

I'm going with very inexperienced.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The left will find a way to ruin strip clubs with this trans shit too.
View Quote

Titty sprinkles will now give way to dick  sprinkles.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I own a BJJ school I’ll tell you what happened. That girl was way better than that guy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No chopping required. Just say that you identify as female, compete, win, say that you've changed your mind.

There are a bunch of women's world records that are substantially lower than men's if you fancy a title.
View Quote

I wonder how many women’s powerlifting records I could beat in my age bracket.....hrmm.  I identify as a meat popsicle.

I actually hope there are more men competing in women’s sports as soon as possible.  Especially in public schools.  I hope we have to provide 7 different types of separated bathrooms.  I hope we have to have restrooms where people can escape white privilege.  Let’s do it.  The fast we get well in to the idiocy the faster we can come out of it.   That is literally our only option at this point in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Some of my work....

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Good for her.
View Quote

Nope, not good for her.

Did you look at the guys face and posturing(or lack there of) just before and during the match. His brain was in overdrive trying to figure out how he was going to do this without grabbing or touching the wrong place on the female.

Also, I imagine he was also thinking that he should not be to "rough" so as to not look like a bully with this going through his mind,  "I can hear it now, they will say,        oh        my        god,       what is he doiiiiiiing          he knows she is a girl        right?"

He was at a disadvantage right from the start.

I believe he could have over powered her, if it was not for the, "she's a girl" mentality that was probably overriding his normal male aggressiveness.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So does this mean the military does away with the female physical fitness test and make them pass the same test as a male?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where is this from
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
. . . . .
Gotta bottom out before we can take this shit back.

Exactly. ell-oh-ell

https://i.imgur.com/wUneEkK.gif

Where is this from

You've never seen idiocracy?!?!

You need to watch it NOW.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMUNm_zqbI
Nope, not good for her.

Did you look at the guys face and posturing(or lack there of) just before and during the match. His brain was in overdrive trying to figure out how he was going to do this without grabbing or touching the wrong place on the female.

Also, I imagine he was also thinking that he should not be to "rough" so as to not look like a bully with this going through his mind,  "I can hear it now, they will say,        oh        my        god,       what is he doiiiiiiing          he knows she is a girl        right?"

I believe he could have over powered her, if it was not for the, "she's a girl" mentality that was probably overriding his normal male aggressiveness.
View Quote

Nope that girl was just better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Won't they just laugh at you.
View Quote

Maybe not, if his titties are bigger.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#45]
this is a good thing.

it will make cis women stronger if they have to keep competing with trans men.

pretty soon strong cis women will be abel to be strong trans women and  be beating cis men in sports.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They already know it XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WpxrHLf0U

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The trans thing is going to backfire on itself once women figure out they are no longer competitive in any sport or physical job
They already know it XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WpxrHLf0U

lol, they voted for it

enjoy your fucking rape bed that you get to lie in
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#47]
And what will become of Title IX???
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMUNm_zqbI
Nope, not good for her.

to me it looked like he was going about 80% at the start, but once she got him in the chokehold it was all over
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I like trans bathrooms.  It's every mans duty to drink and eat garlic sausage and lay one in there every morning.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And what will become of Title IX???
View Quote

I assume colleges will still be required to field ‘women’s’ teams.  So they can’t just start dropping programs unless they drop men’s programs as well.  This is glorious
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top