Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2021 6:46:47 PM EDT
With Joe Biden's inauguration planned for next week my school district sent out guidance to teachers about what we should or shouldn't do in the classroom regarding the day.

Would you be ok with your kids participating in the lesson below that I planned for my history class?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
not seeing the lesson plan
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
doing nothing in school is what I excelled at.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
If your lack of a posted lesson plan indicates you plan to do nothing, then I think you're good to go.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With Joe Biden's inauguration planned for next week my school district sent out guidance to teachers about what we should or shouldn't do in the classroom regarding the day.

Would you be ok with your kids participating in the lesson below that I planned for my history class?
View Quote

You obviously need to attend summer school
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your lack of a posted lesson plan indicates you plan to do nothing, then I think you're good to go.
View Quote

This guy gets it. I refuse to stop my current unit to acknowledge a rigged election.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This guy gets it. I refuse to stop my current unit to acknowledge a rigged election.
View Quote

Or take the time to give them a quick rundown on how the election and inauguration works. Without picking a side of course.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]
In before the POLL
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or take the time to give them a quick rundown on how the election and inauguration works. Without picking a side of course.
View Quote

I like this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
doing nothing in school is what I excelled at.
View Quote
Yeah, that's my kind of lesson.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm not comfortable with the public schools teaching my children anything.  

Understand this public schools are propaganda factories for the left.....

My do you think they fight so hard against school vouchers????

Why is the teachers unions against home schooling????

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha. Nice
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Bubba, you are gaslighting us. That never happened  and the press was tougher on Obama ( peace be upon him ) than that nazi  Trump.

Kids need to be taught  that Emp... President  Biden  will bring freedom from want and thought to our great nation.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't trust public education.

<---- product of prussian education system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top