Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2024 11:18:14 PM EDT
Steam has this on sale right now.
My first wife and I spent many hours playing the original Wizardry on an Apple II many, many years ago.
Allegedly this is a "full 3D remake of the first game in the legendary Wizardry series of RPGs."
Has anyone played this?  Is it worth the $24 they are asking for it?

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I've played 6. Finished 7. Finished 8.

So which # is this one?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Been a long time OP since I played it. A friend and I played it at the library in college. I'm not sure if it was I or II, but it was a floppy disc and we went to Babbage's in Columbia  SC to get it. It came in a plastic pouch, no box.

It was a great waste of time kind of game. This would have been 85' or thereabouts.

Watch out for the Vorpal Bunnies.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Loved this game and it became an obsession on the ole Apple IIc. Those were the days.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've played 6. Finished 7. Finished 8.

So which # is this one?
View Quote

Allegedly this is a "full 3D remake of the first game in the legendary Wizardry series of RPGs."
So #1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top