Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

God sent the flood to wipe out the nephilim.  

When they died, God cursed them to roam the earth as spirits.

God's angels warned that even as spirits they could still corrupt people.

You are seeing live spiritual warfare.
View Quote

I think this post is close to being over the target.  I tend to agree
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Mexican Holy Death cartel cult
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
If we're being honest, there are several Pagan practices found within Christianity.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Make believe just like everything else.
View Quote

Don't be deceived.
It's very real.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not trying to rag on Christianity, but I know more unfaithful, divorced, and materialistic Christians than I do pagans.  Christianity has some very serious issues, right now.

...I don't know any witches or people into the occult.
View Quote

You are trying to rag on Christianity, it's quite en vogue these day.s

Guess who the fuck Jesus hung out with? Sinners! Bad Christians!

I highly doubt he pissed and moaned about it seeing as he knew his time was short.

Who knows ANY pagans? Who even cares about knowing a pagan? No one even knows what paganism is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Christianity is declining, but humans are inherently spiritual creatures.  Before Christianity spread to Europe and many other places, those peoples were pagans worshipping a pantheon of gods, animists or whatever.
View Quote

That is right.

People are inherently spiritual and for good reason.

The more degrading the situation in some cases, the deeper people will go in that realm to worship it.

The corruption of man virtually knows no limits.

This is why some people claim that they can never be saved.

I have seen it and these generally understand if there were a God how He would not want them to spend eternity with Him.

In the Bible, it clearly states that God can and will turn some people who go too far over to a reprobate existence or a mind that will steadily become more evil until it destroys itself.

And then the judgment will come and seal their eternal fate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Anti Christ
Opposed to God
Many headed many tentacled beast
Rebellion against God is witchcraft
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Somebody call 80s Geraldo.

It's all nonsense. Pretending to worship something that doesn't even exist is just that................ Pretending.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is right.

The more degrading the situation in some cases, the deeper people will go in that realm to worship it.

I have seen it and these generally understand if there were a God how would not want them.

In the Bible it clearly states that God can and will turn some people who go too far over to a reprobate existence or a mind that will steadily become more evil until it destroys itself.

And then the judgment.
View Quote

This.  That great and terrible day, I believe, will be here soon.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
People wear crucifixes and no one bats an eye. Religion.
People wear a pentagram necklace and everyone loses their minds. Religion.
Religion is bullshit.
View Quote

Cogent argument.

Scholars, theologians, and men of high esteem everyone bow down to you.

Thank you for the blessing of your supreme wisdom.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Burn the heretics!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is right.

I have seen it and these generally understand if there were a God how would not want them.

In the Bible it clearly states that God can and will turn some people who go too far over to a reprobate existence or a mind that will steadily become more evil until it destroys itself.

And then the judgment.

The prophetic word of God seems to indicate that it will.

By the signs and for everything that I know, I estimate that it could easily take place within this decade.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#14]
The Christians of General Discussion are making Paganism sound more appealing.

Are there any Pagans here who can share your gospel? I am willing to listen.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Witch Kraft
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
People wear crucifixes and no one bats an eye. Religion.
People wear a pentagram necklace and everyone loses their minds. Religion.
Religion is bullshit.
View Quote

So no difference?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-Holy-Death-worship-with-human-hearts-Mexican-lady-arrested-in-El-Paso/5-2708227/
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Whew boy here we go again

Quoted:
 I know the cartels in mexico and on the border are heavily involved in satanism.  I know Ukraine is heavily involved in the occult, child trafficking.  
View Quote

You know these things do you lmao

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why do you call them Christians?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not trying to rag on Christianity, but I know more unfaithful, divorced, and materialistic Christians than I do pagans.  Christianity has some very serious issues, right now.

...I don't know any witches or people into the occult.

Why do you call them Christians?

This. Yes there is a lot of crappy hypocritical Christians. There is even more crappy hypocritical people who claim to be Christians that probably aren't. Remember the vast majority of this country still claims Christianity as their religion. It's pretty obvious we are not a Christian majority country even if people claim it just because they have to click something on a form and they remember grandma was a Christian so they align with that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wow, 2 in one day.

The belief that you just described is called the "Just World Hypothesis."  It posits that the world is inherently just, and anything good or bad that happens to someone is done so because they deserve it.

It's absurd.
View Quote

In what world did you get that from what I said

I'm stating that half of satanists/paganists are just doing it to anger Christians, and it seems to work as intended
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thats the beauty of this all....you can claim to be whatever you want, and act however you want. Thats your free will. But, you/I/we/they will be judged one day.

If you are discrediting Christianity due to the actions of some...well, you missed the point entirely.
View Quote

Christianity is about the sufficiency of salvation only through the life,death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God.

All human beings sin and are damned because of it...only in Christ can man be saved from eternal death and reconciled to God the Father...

To believe that God does not exist because men who claim Christ still sin...misses the point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are free to believe anything you want.

Of course, you already know this.

Might I suggest googling about it. It will likely be an educational experience that will keep your attention on it for quite some time.

You might even think about actively joining their ranks at one point.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think its just young idiots trying to be "eDgY" more than actually believing in the shit
View Quote

Yep. And they’re getting the reaction out of the weak Pearl clutchers, just like they planned.

Imagine being outsmarted by an edgy young idiot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
even the apple logo has a bite taken out of it in an nod to Eve. lol.  They hid it all in plain site.

It's all rebellion towards God.

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4D12AQHwi4jdRd3fQQ/article-cover_image-shrink_600_2000/0/1685279753620?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=7I-pJ0kDQfNl4w-0Ue8aPyol_X-aWOQlzp18NhTldys

View Quote

Holy shit man.... you need to go outside and take a walk and catch some fresh air.

Apple's logo has a bite taken out of it -  because without the bite, it looked too much like a cherry. And in the original version, the "a"  in "apple" fit neatly into the 'bite'.

Of course, I'm sure the graphic designer / marketing team was under the influence of Beezelbub or whatever...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holy shit man.... you need to go outside and take a walk and catch some fresh air.

Apple's logo has a bite taken out of it -  because without the bite, it looked too much like a cherry. And in the original version, the "a"  in "apple" fit neatly into the 'bite'.

Of course, I'm sure the graphic designer / marketing team was under the influence of Beezelbub or whatever...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
even the apple logo has a bite taken out of it in an nod to Eve. lol.  They hid it all in plain site.

It's all rebellion towards God.

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4D12AQHwi4jdRd3fQQ/article-cover_image-shrink_600_2000/0/1685279753620?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=7I-pJ0kDQfNl4w-0Ue8aPyol_X-aWOQlzp18NhTldys

How did I miss that post

I bet OP always cuts his apples up before eating them so as not to make any implications
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Make believe just like everything else.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I didn't realize there were so many satanic apologists on arfcom.  Does the ignore list ever run out of room?  Last thing I'd want is to sell a gun part to a some satanist wackjob.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Demonic influence on display.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Immigration Act of 1965 was the start of the next big attempt to increase the population of the USA through immigration.  Prior to 1965 immigration had been severely restricted, to the point where even Jews attempting to escape the rise of the NAZI party in Germany had issues immigrating to the USA.    The "powers that be" attempted assimilation, but eventually decided that instead of a "melting pot" strategy of integration for immigrants that a 'salad" approach was better and hence the emphasis became bending the U.S. domestic culture to the incoming immigrants who of course came from a variety of different religions.  A big component to that would be the erosion of the Protestant Christian culture that had dominated the U.S. population since the first colonies were established.  

My grandmother grew up Protestant and my grandfather grew up Catholic (Greatest Generation).  My grandfather's family literally disowned him when he married my Protestant grandmother.  So religious tolerance wasn't anywhere close to what it is today.    To bring about that "tolerance" I believe the elites over corrected and in the process severely damaged the influence and cultural relevance of Christianity in the USA.   Unfortunately, that didn't change the fact that human beings seemed predisposed to seek spiritual meaning and that made many individuals susceptible to the influence of pagan and cult practices.   It's also by the way why there is almost a religious devotion now to "government" as people seek a "greater power" that can address their sorrows.  

Now, there are many, many other factors/variables in play, but I think that's why you've seen such a falling off in Christian faith in the USA post WW2, it's really post 1965 that there is almost a war on Christianity.   Like any aggressive push we did see a push back in the late 1970's, 1980's and 1990's with the rise of "Christian Conservatives," but politicians who acquired power through their Christian Conservative support like GW Bush did a lot of negative things that I think have diminished the political influence now of Christian Conservatives.  The NEOCONs downfall has taken Christian Conservatives down a few notches with it.  

Of course, there are other factors like the two parent working homes and the ignorance by the majority of conservatives regarding what was being taught in their schools.  An entire documentary series could probably be done on the subject.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not going to lie, that movie really fucked me up for a while.

I didn't go online to read about it and my friends told me it was sort of a documentary went terribly wrong when they brought it over to watch.

They kept saying how terrible it was for those people, and that someone had found the camera in the woods and made a movie of it.

Yes, I was gullible and believed people way too much when I was young, guess I though because I was honest to a fault, then everyone else was too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This reminds me: I have to build some Blair witch style twig figures in the woods to freak out the next person who walks through. And hang wind chimes. Going to put them around this thing.
https://i.ibb.co/pz2pmm9/20230521-125113.jpg

I'm not going to lie, that movie really fucked me up for a while.

I didn't go online to read about it and my friends told me it was sort of a documentary went terribly wrong when they brought it over to watch.

They kept saying how terrible it was for those people, and that someone had found the camera in the woods and made a movie of it.

Yes, I was gullible and believed people way too much when I was young, guess I though because I was honest to a fault, then everyone else was too.

That just makes it more fun! Bet it was a relief when you find out it was not real.

I saw that thing (it's an old sanitary sewer manhole, there's 2 of them actually) in the woods and I was like "what the fuck is The Ring shit going on in here???"
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's confusing.  If there is no spiritual element or any metaphysical reality, why are SO many people involved in the occult?  
View Quote

There's a little thing that's been going on since the dawn of humanity called "counter-culture".  It's the same reason every band in the 80s had to pretend to be satanic, because all the pearl-clutchers were fainting and screaming that they'd found satanism in every little tiny thing where it wasn't.

Women larp as witches the way men larp as tough-guys.  Either way, it gives fragile egos a sense of control over their lives.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I didn't realize there were so many satanic apologists on arfcom.  Does the ignore list ever run out of room?  Last thing I'd want is to sell a gun part to a some satanist wackjob.
View Quote
That's ok. When the rapture comes your stuff will just be sitting there for the taking.

Unless...you aren't one of the chosen.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

From what I read, all you have to do is pray to your idols (like Hollywood, entertainers, money) and sacrifice your sons and daughters (like abortionists today or just use animals), believe in God but deny his power or reject him outright.  Seems like a lot of people are already there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There has always been a fuckload of them here.

People who spend a lot of time on the internet tend to be that way.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#36]
I know that it doesn't do Christianity any favors when the majority of Pastors and Priests that I've met are outwardly very weak and frail men who are now for the most part almost pacifist in their interpretation of scripture.

The sole emphasis seems to be on tolerance of sin and I'm sorry, but that just comes about as weakness that doesn't attract strong men.  

Appeasement and accommodation of sinners seem to be the order of the day for most organized popular Christian religions.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#37]
JFC are they digging up the news articles from the 80's when everyone was going to be turned into satan from the music? lolol JFC. Now we listen to NBC?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Family Guy version mo bettuh!
'Fat chicks with black hair get tattoos of ME'
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Hail Santa!

LMAO
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#41]
When people lose their faith or reject mainstream views, naturally, they explore alternatives. When religion is the answer to everything, losing it is like losing your whole life up to that point.

Paganism in various forms is the heritage of most Americans, but it's just as likely people explore Buddhism or Native American systems of belief or whatever. I personally tried out a bunch of Christian denominations when I realized mine wasn't going to work out.

It's usually pretty temporary in my experience. I knew a lot of people who were Wiccan at 20 and very few who still were at 30.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There's a little thing that's been going on since the dawn of humanity called "counter-culture".  It's the same reason every band in the 80s had to pretend to be satanic, because all the power-clutchers were screaming that they'd found satanism in every little thing where it wasn't.

Women larp as witches the way men larp as tough-guys.  Either way, it gives fragile egos a sense of control over their lives.
View Quote

Hit the nail on the head. Also, I’ve said before, I would love to see a Venn diagram of satanic panic believers and Qanon/pizzagate believers.

The vast majority of wiccans are teenage girls who rapidly grow out of it. 99.9% of performers you see using satanic imagery are doing it for shock value, the same as musicians and artists have been doing for ages.

The Church of Satan are edgelord atheists trying to (and succeeding in) riling up Christians.

There are relatively small numbers of actual occultists who are into things like Thelema, which the Arfcom satanic panic brigade know nothing about.

I’ve never met any actual Pagans, as in followers of Germanic or Celtic folk religions. Wicca doesn’t count, Gerald Gardner made all that shit up in the 20th century.

The Santa Muerte shit in Mexico is weird, but even most of those people identify as Catholic day-to-day, with a relatively small number of psychotic cartel members being super into the Santa Muerte rituals and killings. Santa Muerte is a weird part of a Mexican subculture, not some blossoming major religious movement.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've never met any actual Pagans, as in followers of Germanic or Celtic folk religions.
View Quote

I never have either, but there's some metal musicians (pretty underground) that at least claim they do. There's probably...dozens of them
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They can LARP all they want.  The more occult tattoos and jewelry the better.  It's easier to spot the fucking idiots.
View Quote

This. Every person I’ve ever met with all the “pagan” accoutrements has been a stupid, lefty, moron who don’t even know what they are displaying
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But they recognize Jesus, so at least in that sense they're better than pagans.   And the Bible is far more reliable of a text both historically and spiritually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He contradicts himself.

The writing say the true injeel cannot fail.

They also say that we have become corrupt and false (requires the true injeel failing).

Muslims in the west know to avoid this discussion. It's a no-win.

But they recognize Jesus, so at least in that sense they're better than pagans.   And the Bible is far more reliable of a text both historically and spiritually.

That's the nub of it though.

When you look at who they refer to by that name, it's not the same person at all.

It's the age old "same vocabulary, different dictionary."

It wasn't a problem for them in their warring age of expansion, when they didn't have to interact with the bible and believers of it. Once they did, they started realizing really quickly that the author of the koran didn't know anything about the text he said he did. An even  bigger problem when you realize that the author was saying that they weren't his words, but god's instead.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hit the nail on the head. Also, I’ve said before, I would love to see a Venn diagram of satanic panic believers and Qanon/pizzagate believers.

The vast majority of wiccans are teenage girls who rapidly grow out of it. 99.9% of performers you see using satanic imagery are doing it for shock value, the same as musicians and artists have been doing for ages.

The Church of Satan are edgelord atheists trying to (and succeeding in) riling up Christians.

There are relatively small numbers of actual occultists who are into things like Thelema, which the Arfcom satanic panic brigade know nothing about.

I’ve never met any actual Pagans, as in followers of Germanic or Celtic folk religions. Wicca doesn’t count, Gerald Gardner made all that shit up in the 20th century.

The Santa Muerte shit in Mexico is weird, but even most of those people identify as Catholic day-to-day, with a relatively small number of psychotic cartel members being super into the Santa Muerte rituals and killings. Santa Muerte is a weird part of a Mexican subculture, not some blossoming major religious movement.
View Quote

Now you gone and done it

Disagreeing with the premise of the OP?

ANOTHER SATANIST ON ARFCOM SPOTTED

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If we're being honest, there are several Pagan practices found within Christianity.
View Quote

Ok.

Be honest.

Which and how do you know they came from what you say they do?

Just one? Please?

-------------------------

Most of the time these are just drive by claims. I like it when they aren't.

Also, these particular false claims have been around for millenia, and refuted for millenia.

There are good sources on the topic.
https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?full=on&ac=sl&st=sl&qi=y%2CNXb8RqK1ABB10R7EjWaMNO7vg_1708555360_1%3A21571%3A41616
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Spiritual Warfare.

Its real and its happening before our eyes in a big way.
View Quote

Needs saying again^^^

Thankfully we know how it ends unfortunatly it's going to get way worse for the true believers of God.

Arfcom be all " oh the horror Hitlary sacraficed babies on audio"

Arfcom also be all " 20 human hearts for rituals is some fake ass shit"

Put on the armour of God his power superceeds all else.
We have dominion over the spirit word with the authority & blessing of God.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Christianity lost its teeth. Now it's a peaceful boomer religion.

I guess it's ironic that most conservatives in the west have a whole hell of a lot in common with Islam, and yet they hate and fear it.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top