Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2020 11:00:31 AM EDT
I'm headed to Windrock this weekend and am looking for some fun trails to run. When I was there last fall we ran a handful of trails in the one day we had, and had a blast on trail 22, but the rest of the time it seemed like we were just getting beat to death on washboards, and never found anything all that exciting.

We never ventured much farther than the windmills, so is there some cool stuff on the north end of the park?

I'm in a locked/armored 4Runner on 33s and my buddy is in a relatively stock Ramcharger on 35s, so not looking to do any rock bouncing, but not afraid to tackle some harder stuff either.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Better call ahead, dunno if they even open or not. I havent beenin years and just stuck to main trails by the windmills etc
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Better call ahead, dunno if they even open or not. I havent beenin years and just stuck to main trails by the windmills etc
View Quote

They are, got campground reservations and been following them on fb.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
One of the best places I have ridden. Sorry I'm no help, I have no idea what trail numbers we were on!

Did make some good memories though!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Have fun.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are, got campground reservations and been following them on fb.
View Quote

Good deal, ive gone a few a times, aways had good time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#6]
We had a great time, can't wait to go back.

Panther Rock (51) was the most fun, but 22 was the hardest. I barely got through the rock garden, and my buddy got wedged between the hill and that big boulder and caved his passenger door in. I am ordering skid plates today

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like fun was had.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top