Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2022 10:02:48 PM EDT
Any of y'all going to be riding Windrock the week of July 4th?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Love that place, no way I'd go during major holiday.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love that place, no way I'd go during major holiday.
View Quote
Don't have much choice. Only time during riding season that my wife can take off.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't have much choice. Only time during riding season that my wife can take off.
View Quote

Yea, I get it.,great place, hopefully not too crowded., are they running any events/races that weekend?  You guys getting cabin or trailer camping?

We actually had a big arfcom camp there many years ago. First nite I stayed in cabin and then we did tent camp for rest of time.

We went out trail riding so far from camp , we lost daylight and ended up taking blacktop road back to camp. Was hilarious riding Suzuki LTR450 race quad down main roads, lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't see any events for the weekend we're going (7th-10th). Hoping the crowd will be smaller since it is the weekend after the 4th.

We've rented a vrbo house for the weekend.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice, should be fun.

If ya get some real time off, check out the Hatfield & McCoy trail system up here. It's insane and they let ya ride thru town on bikes and SXSs
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice, should be fun.

If ya get some real time off, check out the Hatfield & McCoy trail system up here. It's insane and they let ya ride thru town on bikes and SXSs
View Quote
We're working up to that. Gonna have to upgrade the tow rig first. My Nissan Frontier isn't gonna like all the hills.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yea, I get it.,great place, hopefully not too crowded., are they running any events/races that weekend?  You guys getting cabin or trailer camping?

We actually had a big arfcom camp there many years ago. First nite I stayed in cabin and then we did tent camp for rest of time.

We went out trail riding so far from camp , we lost daylight and ended up taking blacktop road back to camp. Was hilarious riding Suzuki LTR450 race quad down main roads, lol.
View Quote

That needs to happen again. I love Windrock.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Haven't been in a couple of years, due to the trails being crap. I hope that they've done some work on them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Haven't been in a couple of years, due to the trails being crap. I hope that they've done some work on them.
View Quote
Facebook page makes seem like they have been making an effort trail and facility wise. Guess I'll find out in July.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Heading up tomorrow morning. If you see a red Honda Pioneer, with the stickered up rear window, yell out 87 or something else arfcom.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top