Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Biden's concept of winning involves running away and leaving lots of equipment in the hands of the enemy. So by that measure Zelensky is definitely winning
View Quote

Zelensky refused Biden's offer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If Russia wanted to "conquer a neighbor" they would have already turned the lights out in Kiev. A lot of Ukrainians have left their country not because they fear Russia, but because they fear their own government.  Where they go, and how many, is not my problem.

Russia is going to "win" if you call winning bringing the Russian provinces back under formal Russian control and making permanent Crimea annexation.  

The Ukrainians who are plugged into power are going to hit the jackpot of US tax dollars in the rebuilding grift.

This is the only possible outcome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To address the question in the OP, it is possible. If Russia wins (which should happen eventually, absent enough western military aid), there will be a massive wave of people fleeing from the Russians and their history of rape, murder, and destruction. I think something like 5 million left at the start of the war, with some trickling back, but I think you could see 10-15 million flee if Russia really wins. They know what happens after Russia conquers a neighbor: genocide, displacement, replacement.

The question is, how much is Europe willing to help Ukraine in order to avoid that outcome?

If Russia wanted to "conquer a neighbor" they would have already turned the lights out in Kiev. A lot of Ukrainians have left their country not because they fear Russia, but because they fear their own government.  Where they go, and how many, is not my problem.

Russia is going to "win" if you call winning bringing the Russian provinces back under formal Russian control and making permanent Crimea annexation.  

The Ukrainians who are plugged into power are going to hit the jackpot of US tax dollars in the rebuilding grift.

Didn't they try every non-nuclear means at their disposal to do that last winter?  

I'd argue that where the refugees go is at least a little your problem, since they certainly won't be stopped from coming to the U.S. in mass.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Zelensky refused Biden's offer.
View Quote

He has guys in the Donbas that do the running away for him. He is good at delegation I guess
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck all those actors
Fuck Cho. Xiden
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't they try every non-nuclear means at their disposal to do that last winter?  

I'd argue that where the refugees go is at least a little your problem, since they certainly won't be stopped from coming to the U.S. in mass.
View Quote

Kiev has to stage fake air raid sirens.  They are not targeted.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Ukraine still holds Uzhhorod so technically they are “winning” according to supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Ukraine still holds Uzhhorod so technically they are “winning” according to supporters.

If Uzhorod is 83% of the country, yes.

Putin claims all of it, not just what he holds now.

Quoted:

are you saying the missiles are fake?

Quoted:

He has guys in the Donbas that do the running away for him. He is good at delegation I guess

Running so much Russia has only added how much of the country after 2 years of war and inflicted the largest defeat of a Russian land army since ww2.

Reminder

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To address the question in the OP, it is possible. If Russia wins (which should happen eventually, absent enough western military aid), there will be a massive wave of people fleeing from the Russians and their history of rape, murder, and destruction. I think something like 5 million left at the start of the war, with some trickling back, but I think you could see 10-15 million flee if Russia really wins. They know what happens after Russia conquers a neighbor: genocide, displacement, replacement.

The question is, how much is Europe willing to help Ukraine in order to avoid that outcome?

They hwyte, they won’t let them in. The Russians who fled Putin are SOL too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, they've definitely been hit multiple times , are you asserting that Kiev hasn't been targeted at all?  

Or maybe you're going with they attack themselves?  
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If Russia wanted to "conquer a neighbor" they would have already turned the lights out in Kiev.  A lot of Ukrainians have left their country not because they fear Russia, but because they fear their own government.  Where they go, and how many, is not my problem.

View Quote

There is a shitload of videos of Ukrainians and Russians getting fucked up every day. This is a real war. Not a "grift". Blame Putin for making us get involved, not the Ukrainians. This ain't the late 1930s where we sit back and let Hitler conquer an entire continent.

Keep sitting in your comfy pc computer chair with cheetos dust hands. Pounding at the keys how your getting screwed, and yet living like a king compared to 90% of the world's population does.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Give Ukraine nukes, emplace them in the places most valuable to the Russians(Nuke plants, wheat fields etc).

If it looks like the end is near detonate all the nukes.

Russias prize can be charred glass fields
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]

say it with me fellas :

Four.

Hundred.

Thousand.

Russian.

Casualties.

In two years time using assorted donated equipment.  Doesn't sound like anything i ever read about the South Vietnamese performance in SE Asia
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Give Ukraine nukes, emplace them in the places most valuable to the Russians(Nuke plants, wheat fields etc).

View Quote

Haha are you the same dude who posted the retarded nuke shit a few days ago?

Spoiler alert - it's still retarded.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

say it with me fellas :

Four.

Hundred.

Thousand.

Russian.

Casualties.

In two years time using assorted donated equipment.  Doesn't sound like anything i ever read about the South Vietnamese performance in SE Asia
View Quote

Valid
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We know Ukraine is fucked. Can’t win without NATO intervention on the ground.
That said, I don’t foresee choppers snatching people off the US embassy while Russian troops take a pause from murdering and raping to do actual soldier things and close in on a beleaguered capital. I suspect a negotiated peace with a smaller Ukraine remaining. I then suspect the dems to equate it to the democrat  betrayal of the South Vietnamese.

One strategic mistake the dems made—always resisting an audit or any oversight of the Ukraine money.

We have seen how this admin abandons our equipment to the enemy.
I say no way we should send any advanced fighters for Putin to capture. Though I guess rhe pilots could fly them to Poland
View Quote

That wasn't a mistake, that was a feature and it isn't just the dems in on that huge amount of graft, it is both parties.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There is a shitload of videos of Ukrainians and Russians getting fucked up every day. This is a real war. Not a "grift". Blame Putin for making us get involved, not the Ukrainians. This ain't the late 1930s where we sit back and let Hitler conquer an entire continent.

Keep sitting in your comfy pc computer chair with cheetos dust hands. Pounding at the keys how your getting screwed, and yet living like a king compared to 90% of the world's population does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Russia wanted to "conquer a neighbor" they would have already turned the lights out in Kiev.  A lot of Ukrainians have left their country not because they fear Russia, but because they fear their own government.  Where they go, and how many, is not my problem.

Am I supposed to feel bad that I'm an American and have a better standard of living?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

say it with me fellas :

Four.

Hundred.

Thousand.

Russian.

Casualties.

View Quote

Sounds like they're almost on their knees now.   Ukraine doesn't need anymore money then.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

WTF?

This must be some subtle sarcasm. Or trolling. Good troll, dude.

The pro-Russia trolls are so obnoxious that obvious BS like this isn't necessarily seen as sarcasm or trolling at first.  And well-meaning Ukebros take the bait every time.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is irrelevant. Just because the American/Western world standard of living is high doesn't negate and shouldn't minimize how we are getting screwed and our governments are destroying our liberties and the future of our country.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Vietnam is not a majority Buddhist country.  I was surprised to learn that, because I always thought it was.
View Quote

I've found numbers on a religious breakdown to be all over the place. (see below). Also remember we are referencing late 1960's to mid 1970's

What's not in dispute is that Catholicism was introduced into Vietnam by Europeans. Those Vietnamese that adopted or adhered to that "alien" religion (which included nearly all of South Vietnam's political and military leadership) were viewed as willing collaborators of the also Catholic French colonists by the rest of the population.

Ancestor worship is one of the oldest religious practices in Vietnam and most Vietnamese have an alter to remember the dead regardless of their religion. Buddhism is the leading religion of the country, with 55% identifying as Buddhist. Confucianism and Taoism denote an ancient and profound Chinese influence

https://www.originaltravel.co.uk/travel-guide/vietnam/culture#:~:text=Buddhism%20is%20the%20leading%20religion,ancient%20and%20profound%20Chinese%20influence
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've found numbers on a religious breakdown to be all over the place. (see below). Also remember we are referencing late 1960's to mid 1970's

What's not in dispute is that Catholicism was introduced into Vietnam by Europeans. Those Vietnamese that adopted or adhered to that "alien" religion (which included nearly all of South Vietnam's political and military leadership) were viewed as willing collaborators of the also Catholic French colonists by the rest of the population.

Ancestor worship is one of the oldest religious practices in Vietnam and most Vietnamese have an alter to remember the dead regardless of their religion. Buddhism is the leading religion of the country, with 55% identifying as Buddhist. Confucianism and Taoism denote an ancient and profound Chinese influence

https://www.originaltravel.co.uk/travel-guide/vietnam/culture#:~:text=Buddhism%20is%20the%20leading%20religion,ancient%20and%20profound%20Chinese%20influence
View Quote

Communism was also introduced into Vietnam by Europeans and had to murder a massive portion of the Vietnamese population to take control, yet the leftists portray that as a "popular movement" while the Catholics are an "alien religion" - it's all about the spin, and there was a ton of it to delegitimize the South Vietnamese government and convince the American people they were doing the wrong thing by fighting Communism.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Better than letting Russia have control of Ukraine.

If Russia rolls into Poland or Europe, people would have wished Russia was wiped out in Ukraine.

If Ukraine had kept its nukes chances are this war would have never happened.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That is irrelevant. Just because the American/Western world standard of living is high doesn't negate and shouldn't minimize how we are getting screwed and our governments are destroying our liberties and the future of our country.
View Quote

Liberties... like being free to complain about the government? You know where that leads to in Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

When was your taxes increases to support Ukraine? Did the Tax man show up at your house for money for Ukraine?

If anything, the majority of the ire aboyt inflation can go right at a large source. Which is Russia and their war threatening food security.... and ya know... higher prices for all of us.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Russia has a 10:1 artillery ratio again. Europe can't get their privately owned arsenals to build more shells. And while US is urgently trying to increase our production, we got turds in Congress that won't pass a bill. But even then it's not nearly at the rate of production it needs to be....

Yeah, Ukraine is fucked. Things have changed a LOT. People made fun of NORK quality shells... when quantity has a quality all its own.

Russia now is building way more drones than Ukraine.

Even if the aid package is passed I dont know if that'll help at all... like 6 months ago we had to send Cluster shells and it was very controversial for Biden on his own side. Euros condemned sending Clusters to Ukraine. But it was literally all we had. We and Europe likely haven't built anywhere near enough Unitary artillery shells in the mean time to create parity with the amount Russia now has.

So... as someone who desperately wants Ukraine to win and believes Putin will test to see if Article 5 is for real or a bluff..... things are looking very bad for Ukraine.
View Quote

It’s not like plenty of people told you for years that this was exactly how it would end…
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's not like plenty of people told you for years that this was exactly how it would end
View Quote

No.. this is a failure of the US and Europe sitting on their fat asses and not seeing the battle of production that would be necessary to overcome Russia.

What you and others have been saying is this war is fake, a grift, and Zelensky was taking aid and using it to get rich. You don't pretend you all of a sudden care for Ukraine over your favorite dictator and brilliant conman that is in the Kremlin.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Communism was also introduced into Vietnam by Europeans and had to murder a massive portion of the Vietnamese population to take control, yet the leftists portray that as a "popular movement" while the Catholics are an "alien religion" - it's all about the spin, and there was a ton of it to delegitimize the South Vietnamese government and convince the American people they were doing the wrong thing by fighting Communism.
View Quote

Vietnamese Catholics collaborated with the occupying French colonists. Is that the side you would have chosen to fight for?

Right after WW2 the rag tag Vietnamese resistance (who had rescued downed American pilots) went looking for help from anyone, including the USA, but were refused.

China and Russia filled the void.

I wish someone could explain the logic behind threatening to pull the plug on all military and financial aid to the Dutch after WW2 if they furthered their ill fated attempt to recolonize the Dutch East Indies yet whole heartedly funded a French military reconquest of Vietnam.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I mean, they've definitely been hit multiple times , are you asserting that Kiev hasn't been targeted at all?  

Or maybe you're going with they attack themselves?  
View Quote

I am saying those strikes were messages and if Russia wanted, Kiev would look like Dresden.  They don't want the bad PR and since they can't and don't want to administer the whole country after the war, it is in their interest not to level the Ukrainian seat of power.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am saying those strikes were messages and if Russia wanted, Kiev would look like Dresden.  They don't want the bad PR and since they can't and don't want to administer the whole country after the war, it is in their interest not to level the Ukrainian seat of power.
View Quote

Russia has lost 5 top of the line aircraft in the last week behind their lines. They aren’t capable of delivering bombs or cruise missiles in numbers to make Kiev look like Dresden short of dropping ICBMs onto them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That said, I don’t foresee choppers snatching people off the US embassy while Russian troops take a pause from murdering and raping to do actual soldier things and close in on a beleaguered capital. I suspect a negotiated peace with a smaller Ukraine remaining. I then suspect the dems to equate it to the democrat  betrayal of the South Vietnamese.

One strategic mistake the dems made—always resisting an audit or any oversight of the Ukraine money.

I say no way we should send any advanced fighters for Putin to capture. Though I guess rhe pilots could fly them to Poland
View Quote

You said it was a mistake

Ukraine can win, just not under the current admin. And believe it or not, it wouldnt require boots on the ground.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Liberties... like being free to complain about the government? You know where that leads to in Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

When was your taxes increases to support Ukraine? Did the Tax man show up at your house for money for Ukraine?

If anything, the majority of the ire aboyt inflation can go right at a large source. Which is Russia and their war threatening food security.... and ya know... higher prices for all of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberties...like not having a massive coordinated illegal censorship push from the federal government forced on big tech which has a direct result of elections.

Or being able to keep your job without a vaccine mandated from the white house.

Or go to a protest or school board meeting without concern about being investigated, spied on, or charged. Many examples in the last few years.

Or be free from obvious bias and unequal treatment in the justice system, whether it be leftists getting slapped on the wrist or nothing or

Or losing custody of your child for not going along with tranny bullshit.

Or not going to jail for a tweet that should have been an obvious joke. ( that liberals also posted, and was ignored )

Or not having 2nd amendment gutted in almost half this country.

Just because Russians have it worse, doesn't mean we aren't rapidly losing freedom here.

Its like you're OK with that just because Russia and North Korea are worse.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No Saigon moment.  At all.

They still dance the night away to loud music and drink good booze in Kiev.  That is not going to change after this war ends.

The way the war ends is the little counterfeit soldier, the coked-up dwarf, is going to sign a document saying Russia keeps Crimea and the Eastern provinces.  

Russia is going to sign a document saying they are keeping Crimea and the Eastern provinces.

The dwarf goes to Beverly Hills with tens of millions in his Panamanian bank account.  He is on CNN almost every night for a year.

Putin consolidates his territory, rebuilds his military with the Russian money the US gave back to him.

The US taxpayer pays for the $1 trillion in rebuilding grift.  A decade and $1 trillion from now The Ukraine will look just like it does the day the agreement was signed.

Don't need any helicopters on roofs in Kiev for that.

View Quote

Lol. You sound really unhinged and bitter about Zelenskyy standing up to your KGB hero. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. Sad and delusional.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Dems fuck everybody in a war setting.
They are Karens with sewn-on dicks.

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

They started this shit too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

View Quote

Don't forget the countless countries that our state department has gotten involved with and toppled their government and left everything in ruins.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Don't forget the countless countries that our state department has gotten involved with and toppled their government and left everything in ruins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

That is what this is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Retarded my ass! He's insane!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That is what this is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

That is what this is.

I think this one is a little bit more complicated than just that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#37]
What I don’t get is that somehow other folks that are “ring wing” or conservative like me somehow bought all the anti Ukraine propaganda.  It’s baffling.  Fuck Putin and Russia, give Ukraine more and faster.  Hell give them some old f117s if they are still stealthy enough. Give them long range cruise missiles.  Make it so they win.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Again, so detached from reality that it has to be trolling. It's bait by a master.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam is not a majority Buddhist country.  I was surprised to learn that, because I always thought it was.

I just asked someone I know from Vietnam, and he thinks it's roughly 50%, but isn't sure.

It's weird how the stats are all over the place - you might be right.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What I don’t get is that somehow other folks that are “ring wing” or conservative like me somehow bought all the anti Ukraine propaganda.  It’s baffling.  Fuck Putin and Russia, give Ukraine more and faster.  Hell give them some old f117s if they are still stealthy enough. Give them long range cruise missiles.  Make it so they win.
View Quote

There's a strain of 'conservatives' in America that is willing to support people fighting against fascism, communism, or tyranny, and there's another strain that is deeply isolationist and would have been perfectly happy with Nazi Germany ruling the European continent and Imperial Japan ruling east Asia.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

That is what this is.

Is this a reference to the NGO/ corporato-government cooperation to make Ukraine a really swell place in the future?
George Soros five Open Societies Foundation offices in Ukraine alone?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Is this a reference to the NGO/ corporato-government cooperation to make Ukraine a really swell place in the future?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

That is what this is.

Not really sure what you mean but I am deeply concerned for the future of Ukraine after the war. I don't think they're going to end with more freedom and likely the boot is going to come from their own government after the dust all settles.
Unfortunately that battle is for another time.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

PUTIN PRICE HIKE
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are you serious, @xciapup ?

Russia doesn’t have the ability to do that.

There are tens of thousands of air defense soldiers in Ukraine who would have wet dreams over Russia sending bombers and fighters on a one way trip to Kyiv.

Those bombers would never make it.

Quoted:

Sounds like they're almost on their knees now.   Ukraine doesn't need anymore money then.

Japan was defeated after midway, we didn’t need to go and drop nukes or go island hopping
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not really sure what you mean but I am deeply concerned for the future of Ukraine after the war. I don't think they're going to end with more freedom and likely the boot is going to come from their own government after the dust all settles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vietnam.
Somalia.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Yemen.
Libya.
Ukraine.
The South.

That is what this is.

They've always had a boot on their throat. Now they have a destroyed country because Oligarchs gonna Oligarch.
Soros Open Society Foundation offices in Ukraine. 5 of them. Out of 17  offices in Europe and Asia.

Soros has been busy in Ukraine for 40 plus years. His NGOs set up the cynical Anti-corruption bureaus in Ukraine. His minions talked with Nuland often before and during the Maidan.

He has big plans. Ukraine is an experiment. For a model Karl Popper society. EU style.
Soros loves the EU. Praises the EU. Has bought off high offices in the EU/ ICC/ ICJ/ UN.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#47]
I said 18 months ago the US will slow roll aid to Ukraine and will never give them what they need to actually win.  Then Russia will take the 4 regions they want and sign a peace deal.  It was very obvious back then how this was going to end.  In the end the US will be poorer and will have critical shortages of munitions for the war against China that’s coming.  It’s almost like this is all by design.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is Russian disinformation and propaganda

Ukraine is winning currently
View Quote

2 more weeks. Just two more weeks and then Ukraine will defeat the mean bad Putin man.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ukraine can win, just not under the current admin. And believe it or not, it wouldnt require boots on the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like  to see them prevail
Don’t know how
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I don’t get is that somehow other folks that are supposedly “ring wing” or conservative like you stand lockstep with Biden, Harris, Hillery, Obama, Pelosi, Soros, all the big name dems, the EU bureaucrats, and all the main stream media and are delusional enough to think they're on the right side of an issue.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top