Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/8/2021 7:47:13 PM EDT
What about converting semi to bolt action, to avoid registration? Think they'll make us weld the gas port to make the conversion permanent?

I'll do that before I would ever register anything.

I can't think of a way to make a roller lock into a straight pull bolt action, poor HK owners...

There'll be a years long shortage on 10 round mags when they ram this AWB down our throats.

I figure might as well git ahead of the curve. 10 round mags are still cheap and readily available. Might want to buy one for each gun. They make good range mags or for shooting prone, it's never a waste to buy more mags. Even short ones.

How long till it passes? A month? Or will they wait till the next mass shooting?

ETA: I thought it was a DC hearing, sorry...  
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Who cares?   Free men do not ask permission.
When the commies come for you, do you want to fight back with a 10-round magazine or a D-60?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

that's what the Constitution says...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
At 14 posts per day you should already know the answer
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Have more normal mags than 10 rd here in CA... lol
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#7]
You are not Cobra Kai material....stop being such a pussy, OP.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What about converting semi to bolt action, to avoid registration? Think they'll make us weld the gas port to make the conversion permanent?

I can't think of a way to make a roller lock into a straight pull bolt action, poor HK owners...

There'll be a years long shortage on 10 round mags when they ram this AWB down our throats.

I figure might as well git ahead of the curve. 10 round mags are still cheap and readily available. Might want to buy one for each gun. They make good range mags or for shooting prone, it's never a waste to buy more mags. Even short ones.

How long till it passes? A month? Or will they wait till the next mass shooting?

View Quote

If they want mine, they know where I'm at.

But they better bring a lunch because it's going to be a long day.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When the commies come for you, do you want to fight back with a 10-round magazine or a D-60?
View Quote

Tell that to the cops who post on GD. And they're the ones who actually bother to talk to us, imagine how much worse the rest of them are.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol fuck that noise.

I'll stick with my 30s/standard, in full, proper operating condition.

Do something about it...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Apparently OP has no knowledge of The Second Amendment.  

Four key words are contained in it.

Shall not be infringed..........
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude lol. You can weld your gas port. My shit is staying functional.

Had this conversation with my dad the other night. We talked about the chance of an AWB, without grandfathering previously owned weapons. He asked what would happen if I was ‘caught’ shooting said weapon. I said whoever ‘caught me better have made sure to hit their knees and make peace with their god. And that’s that folks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You are not Cobra Kai material....stop being such a pussy, OP.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#16]
OP are you trolling the fuck out of us?

Fuck all that B.S.

You better pull your panties out of your ass, and man the fuck up.

Dude your from fucking OK, the most Red state in the country.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, more like a 900 round backpack for the beltfed. and yes, i have one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#20]
All detachable magazines and any rifles capable of accepting them (even with a fixed mag or "bullet button") will be illegal.  So will rifles with one evil feature, and any semi automatic rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Sure ill get around to it
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Apparently OP has no knowledge of The Second Amendment.  

Four key words are contained in it.

Shall not be infringed..........
View Quote

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. There's been a TON of infringing going on over the last...well, 5-6 decades. More, really, but I digress...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Buy a Bb Gun So you’ll have something to shoot when they make bolt guns illegal
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Will not comply.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Government agents will murder "you" for participating in a peaceful demonstration demanding honest elections.

That makes ignoring a new AWB and all new laws free.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Everyone will need bottle openers
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#27]
We don't have laws anymore.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Will it be in an AR lower. If so thats a $200 Tax Stamp to keep.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Flintlock is what you seek to be completely safe and compliant with the law in the future
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Preferably beltfed
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#31]
No thanks I prefer 12 and 15 rounders.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#32]
If I've learned anything this year, it's that only suckers follow the law.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#33]
If we get to the point where we have to ask if a 10 round magazine is legal then none us did our jobs. We all have a collective responsibility to uphold freedom.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet and you're already plotting how best to comply.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Nobody needs 10 boolets to kill a dee-ah.

Nobody Needs 10 Bullets featuring Gov Cuomo & the Draconian Elite
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Preferably beltfed
View Quote

Only 10 linked at a time, comrade!

I hate to doom and gloom, but they are planning to pass a random home inspection clause, to be sure everything is locked in a safe... "For the safety of the children". You'll never know when "your neighbor" is going to turn you in for a government sanctioned inspection of you guns.

Have y'all read Biden's plan? No more cosmetic differences.  

It's nice to bluster on the net, but either we all become sheriff deputies, or we slowly get arrested, one by one, over the years. "Right wing nut arrested with "shocking arsenal", news at 5"

Then we'll try to figure out what his screen name was, you know, check who's missing.

They aren't dumb enough to do a mass confiscation, to make a defining moment when even sheeple would "Stick together", they'll do as they always do, one by one, slowly, by attrition.

God help us if/when there is a mass shooting... especially during the transition. I look at how riled up people are getting. Don't think that Congress isn't paying attention.

All they are looking for is an excuse to ban everything, and lock us down for good, at this point.

The first "Patriot" that shoots up something? It will all be over.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#37]
There has been this theorizing about a shortage of 10 round mags and it is still the dumbest thing I have heard related to AWB predictions.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know and don't give a shit. Rule of law is over...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#39]
It wouldn’t matter to me if I were you...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#40]
WTF?  They want everything.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]
D60 and an Echo trigger
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#42]
My standard cap mags will always be free.  I dare a mother fucker to come get them.  You can die trying.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:19:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

Holy fuck, OP, just how gay are you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Tell that to the cops who post on GD. And they're the ones who actually bother to talk to us, imagine how much worse the rest of them are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh?  Fuck 'em all?

What do I win??
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Why comply with tyrants who hate you and believe are above the law?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet and you're already plotting how best to comply.
View Quote

Publicly...

But I bring a warning, you won't be able to find 10 round mags for the next few years once the sheeple panic the whole thing...

If you want "Low Cap" mags to carry out and about, might want to buy them now, or don't bitch about it later, you've been warned.

I'll take a stick welder to my stuff before I register or turn it in anything. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it doesn't look like there will be any rabbits jumping out of any hats for the next 4 years+

If they say register all semi's I'll just make mine not semi, forever. If they say no high cap mags, I will not have any hi cap mags in my house when they come to do the random home inspection, for the children.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Lol, while you’re welding gas ports I’ll be busy on the 3rd hole.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Everything will be legal after the next ban.

In a weird way you'll be more free than you are now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Bury your fully automatic semi rifles and banana clips
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#50]
The only mags that will be legal are 1.5 rd capacity.  Anything more or less is a felony.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top