Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/28/2023 7:43:52 PM EDT

After 20 years, (and menopause) why do I have to get my wife drunk to get laid ?

It appears she always has a happy ending,   But never says:  let’s Fuck !  Out of the blue …??

Why ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 1
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a "Small Dick Question"
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Because after Eve ate the apple and tricked Adam into also eating it, childbirth became difficult for women and getting laid became difficult for men.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
She’s just not that into you
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know she never gives me much trouble
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]
She doesn't care about sex.  It's as simple as that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#7]
My 47 year old wife is hot to trot and wakes me up up with a "Mmmm Babe".
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Because she’s not your wife, she’s your roommate. Hope you’re charging her for 1/2 of everything and she’s doing 1/2 the housework. If not, that makes her a terrible roommate and you are a pushover.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Just here to lend support.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

After 20 years, (and menopause) do I have to get my wife drunk to get laid ?

It appears she always has a happy ending,   But never says:  let’s Fuck !  Out of the blue …??

Why ?
View Quote

you guys ever talk about it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Because she’s not your wife, she’s your roommate. Hope you’re charging her for 1/2 of everything and she’s doing 1/2 the housework. If not, that makes her a terrible roommate and you are a pushover.
View Quote

MGTOW thread.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#13]
menopause...you just answered your own question

One day I just woke up and sex became "something we used to do...btu we don't do THAT anymore"

Now we have this odd kind of roommate situation...teh good news is the kid is grown, out of college and on his own

not optimistic about this continuing for any length of time
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Because shes not mentally married to you anymore?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She doesn't care about sex.  It's as simple as that.
View Quote

Probably this!
My lady is post menopausal (complete hysterectomy) and one of the fears was a lack of sex drive. Luckily she doesn't have the lack of drive. I'm 48, she is 41 and 4 kids total in the house and we still get it on 4-5 times a week.
Question for the OP, when was the last time you took your wife on a date? Do this often to reconnect, then take her home and throw on the bed....she will thank you!
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Get her drunk and see.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Because shes not mentally married/attracted to you anymore?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#19]
menopause
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why ?
View Quote

maybe she does.....just not with you
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#21]
BB King said it best.............The Thrill is Gone.
Just dive in,face first,you do
a good job,she will put some lovin on you.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Probably this!
My lady is post menopausal (complete hysterectomy) and one of the fears was a lack of sex drive. Luckily she doesn't have the lack of drive. I'm 48, she is 41 and 4 kids total in the house and we still get it on 4-5 times a week.
Question for the OP, when was the last time you took your wife on a date? Do this often to reconnect, then take her home and throw on the bed....she will thank you!
View Quote

glad yours worked out for you, bro

Me? I'm just Charlie Brown laying here flat on my back looking at the sky after wokring my ass off then having the ball yanked away too fucking many times
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shots fired! Shot fired!

The problem may be this simple…
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why ?
View Quote

Do little things here and there to get her turned on and worked up during the day, and leave her that way, hot for you and wanting it.  Nothing huge just little things.  By evening she'll practically drag you to the bed.  It's not uncommon for women to take longer to "work up" than men.

If you're thinking of asking "What do I do during the day to get her worked up like that?", don't even ask.   If you've been paying attention for 20 years, you already know, and if you haven't... I guess start now?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#28]
So, OP gives happy endings?

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Hormones
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

One day I just woke up and sex became "something we used to do...btu we don't do THAT anymore"

Now we have this odd kind of roommate situation...teh good news is the kid is grown, out of college and on his own

View Quote

How old are you and the wife? I’m 45 and I’d dust out for any non-medical reason regarding sex prohibition
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Reason #484823 not to get married
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Just get a side piece. Tell her it's you or the side piece she gets to choose.

Man up. If not grab a bud light and enjoy the pussification.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Wife has never liked spontaneous boning.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Stay attractive.

There are things you can do and NOT do to protect the bedroom.

Women respond to men.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Alcohol has been getting guys laid since before they could legally buy it.
Guess you know the solution to your issue.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#36]
When I was 21 a guy I worked for told me my wife hadn't been born yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm early 50s. Wife had MP early. She knows I'm old but still need it. I get at least a couple mercy bjs a week. I'm getting something somewhere somehow.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Stop trying to get laid.

Doing the dishes and vacuuming like a woman isn’t going to do  anything.

Get her on HRT.

Take care of your business, start eating right, start working out, take better care of yourself, get a haircut, get some new clothes, etc.

Basically start doing what you would do if you were single again and looking to attract a new woman.

She’ll either notice and you’ll once again become more attractive to her and you’ll get laid without trying to get laid, or she won’t.

Either way you have your answer.

And if the response is negative you’ve already laid the groundwork for attracting a new woman.

It’s win-win.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She’s just not that into you
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Just here to lend support.
View Quote

You could lend a hand instead
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Do you happen the be a drunk Texan? Can you open a Starburst in your mouth?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Because she no longer has the hormones that contribute to a sex drive
If shes happy with the status quo and sees no need for hormone replacement therapy, you're stuck
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Last night was the first time I’ve gotten laid in 2 months. For 2023 we are at a grand total of 10 sexual encounters. The only reason she wants me is because living by herself would be more expensive.

I quit whiskey for a month and a half to see if she was turned off by me drinking any amount. That wasn’t it.
I pushed myself like a madman in running so I could get in better shape and be more attractive for her. That wasn’t it.
I picked up MMA classes 4 times a week because she was way more into me the last time I was enrolled in the fighting arts. That wasn’t it.

I think I’ll just Nick-Cage-in-Leaving-Las-Vegas the rest of my life, while working a shit ton of overtime and learning FMA until my liver gives out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

glad yours worked out for you, bro

Me? I'm just Charlie Brown laying here flat on my back looking at the sky after wokring my ass off then having the ball yanked away too fucking many times
View Quote

This !!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Men have a constant desire to reproduce, after menopause a woman's drive to reproduce ends.

Some like my wife was happy due to no periods etc.

Like a good coach I keep her motivated, but understand she isn't gonna run laps unless I motivate her.

Laps being sex.

Like anyone trying to stay in shape, it good to have a driving force and good coach.

I say this as a over 50 guy who has been married 25 yrs, and after all these years We have sex as much as we want.

Is she still in shape? Some women are very conscious about their looks and body. If a woman doesn't feel sexy she may lose interest in sex.

Does she hold a job? a tired woman or a woman that has work anxiety may have low sex drives.

Is she happy with life? Is their financial worries or dread? That too can create anxiety and kill her sex drive. Are you in shape? If you were single right now would a woman want you?

Do you help with chores? Today my wife and I were in the rain caring for her birds and cleaning muck out of the upper pond. Simple team events and working together creates not only bonds but intimacy.

If you just show up for food and pussy,  she may lose interest in you or sex.

Do you talk? Do you actually listen? If not she is thinking ..only time he gives me the time of day is at dinner and bed time. When I was in the Army I fell in that routine, leaned my lesson.

Simple hygiene, before and after sex I take a quick shower. Some women hate a sweaty stinky man. My wife OTOH doesn't care, but I am a shower addict. I shower almost every night before bed regardless.

And brush your teeth, some women hate the yuk mouth.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Penetrate the 2nd wall, your life will change.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This !!!
View Quote

Oof. Guys that is how any of that should work. Being totally serious, you guys need to talk to someone ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

How old are you and the wife? I’m 45 and I’d dust out for any non-medical reason regarding sex prohibition
View Quote

57/67, but my dick thinks he is 19    ??
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why ?

What difference would that make, can a woman be honest about anything? All it would be is blaming him or gaslighting or flat out dishonesty
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top