Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2021 6:21:14 PM EDT
Take for instance the LBGTQ community, you can't disagree with them or their behavior or you "Hate Them!"
No, I can personally disagree with a lifestyle or activity without hating the person doing it.
Yet, with them it's always "You Hate!"

I am not compromising my morals just so somebody doesn't have hurt feelings, that does not mean I hate them personally.

As a believer in God, I believe we all will be judged and it's between them and him what wages they pay for their transgressions, I have no monkeys in that circus. It does not mean I hate them.

Conversely in my faith in God I would be remiss if I didn't in their best interest warn them of sin and consequence too.

I will save my debate about churches that are changing doctrine to make sinners feel good about themselves for a later time.
To my mind religion is to tell us what we NEED TO HEAR, not what we WANT TO HEAR.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen. They react in a hyperbolic way because of a guilty conscience. Like they expect judgement day to have a different outcome if 100% of us mere mortals and sinners ourselves praise and normalize their lifestyle. Hell doesn't have a capacity limit and despite the depictions in comedy sketches it isn't an eternal party of likeminded people. I struggle with lust and sins of the flesh myself (opposite sex) but at no time would I lash out at anyone who reprimand me because they love me enough to care about my soul's final destination if I don't turn away from temptation and seek redemption.  My Godson is getting "married" to another dude soon so this subject hits close to home. He wants me to be happy for him because he has found "love". Who can deny him that, right? Prayers all around needed of course.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
They want control and nothing less.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top