Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same guy.  His Username used to be blue Falcon.  Then he had a complete meltdown one day.  Called staff racist, etc and was banned.  He was apparently quietly given a SN change and let back in and allowed to continue to be the “face” of ARFCOM.  He likes to bait people who critique his videos by saying “I love you”.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This guy?

https://m.youtube.com/c/chopinbloc/videos

I have no idea what OP is talking about either, but I think this is the same guy doing arf videos

Same guy.  His Username used to be blue Falcon.  Then he had a complete meltdown one day.  Called staff racist, etc and was banned.  He was apparently quietly given a SN change and let back in and allowed to continue to be the “face” of ARFCOM.  He likes to bait people who critique his videos by saying “I love you”.  

He had several meltdowns and loved to call people racists and homophobes.

When he did gel test vids I liked his channel, but it’s just become super cringy.

Not a great face for arfcom. Maybe an accurate one, but not a great one.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I've watched his gel test videos and found them to be informative.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]
These threads are the best content he generates.  

I see his stupid open mouth face and get irritated, BUT then I get a little excited hoping one of these threads pops up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never gotten close to the end of any of his videos, I've tried, I'm no quitter.
It's like watching a furry/bearded hillbilly/comic book convention discussion board explaining their favorite fan fiction of star wars fetishism.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
double tap
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#6]
They are cringy on purpose and reflect alot of what I see in GD.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#7]
For uses of the company Yugo and reinstatement of a few select exiles, I can fix this.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For uses of the company Yugo and reinstatement of a few select exiles, I can fix this.
View Quote

#FreeDanTSX
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Clicked on this thread thinking it was a humorous thread about left handed people.  Leaving confused.  /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/TongueLady-784.gif
View Quote

Well there are at least two of us now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I tried to watch a couple if his videos but just couldn't. He looks too much like Todd Hoffman.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
IIRC, his username here was chopinbloc and was banned, then staff let him back on the site with a new username, BlueFalcon. Then he somehow became the arfcom YouTuber.

And his videos and persona are very cringey. I suppose his persona is deemed click worthy for the non-GD arfcommer or internet at-large? I mean, there are a lot of cringey YouTubers that have millions of subs, but then again this is arfcom and sadly I’d expect better.
View Quote

Chopinbloc is the new name. BF eas the Banned name
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Is this the dude with his gaping mouth in the thumbnails? Never clicked on them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It really is. Not being an ass, but mention arfcom to anyone who knows about it and it’s almost always “that place is retarded”. In my experience anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom is a joke to the rest of the gun world and if you take their YouTube channel into consideration I totally understand why.

TFBtv should be considered a baseline of excellent YT gun content, and then compare that to some fat fucking retard making reddit NPC faces at everything.

I would say "it's embarrassing" but I guess if the owners don't care about their image why should I? Their industry sponsor checks keep rolling in so I guess it hasn't hurt business.

It really is. Not being an ass, but mention arfcom to anyone who knows about it and it’s almost always “that place is retarded”. In my experience anyway.

I made that mistake once of asking a buddy several years ago if he was a member here, and he just laughed.  I don’t tell anyone I personally know that I’m a member here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't Subnet involved in this?

Is this the same person running the Arfcom IG page, cause it's nothing but old crappy memes?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I like arfcom news
View Quote
Me too. I will hide with you lol.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Arfcom is a joke to the rest of the gun world and if you take their YouTube channel into consideration I totally understand why.

TFBtv should be considered a baseline of excellent YT gun content, and then compare that to some fat fucking retard making reddit NPC faces at everything.

I would say "it's embarrassing" but I guess if the owners don't care about their image why should I? Their industry sponsor checks keep rolling in so I guess it hasn't hurt business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When everyone is making stellar content from gun events/shows, then there are his arfcoms videos and every thumbnail
Fucking embarrasing

I was drawn here because someone called Arfcom GD the cesspool of the gun world so I had to see it myself. I lurked for years before finally joining because it is very active and fun with a few really knowledgeable people in multiple fields but also a lot of noise.

It is strange that they would let that guy be their face in YouTube though.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That doesn't mean they don't come here.

Do a poll in GD and I bet 87% would agree to such a statement. And yet...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn't mean they don't come here.

Do a poll in GD and I bet 87% would agree to such a statement. And yet...

Here we are!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#18]
We want the AR15.com Tech Forum equivalent on YouTube.

Instead we get the AR15.com General Discussion equivalent on YouTube.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Meh...Short of some real evidence that he's a lefty, I'll continue to operate under the impression that he's probably a good guy.  He definitely likes the 2A which makes him better than most people occupying space in this county.  Having said that, I don't watch any of his videos.

View Quote

He thinks you are a racist. Plenty in common with the Left.

Liking guns dors not make one a patriot
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I tried to watch a couple if his videos but just couldn't. He looks too much like Todd Hoffman.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

#FreeDanTSX
View Quote

But which one of his 75 retread accounts do you pick?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ah yes, GD. Where "Lefty" means literally anything but someone who perceives society as irreparably structured as a powerful group of elites versus a mass of oppressed workers and therefore requires a revolution to usher in a promised glorious future. No, people who believe that are usually the ones calling everyone else a "Lefty."
View Quote

King of what BlueFalcon believes though. You racist
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#23]
A look at the subscribers versus views should tell brownells that a change is in order. Just seeing the stupid fucking soy boy mount gape makes me not even give the videos a chance.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#24]
I still don’t understand why that guy gets shit on, seems cheeky and fun to me.

I mean so what if he hates me because I’m a blue eyed devil.

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate

You just gotta shake it off! Shake it off!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#25]
I watched a few of the AR15.com videos back when but found him to be fat and stupid so I stopped.  I try to avoid watching fat people as they sicken me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Typical criminal defense attorney.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I still don't understand why that guy gets shit on, seems cheeky and fun to me.

I mean so what if he hates me because I'm a blue eyed devil.

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate

You just gotta shake it off! Shake it off!
View Quote
Easy. Arfcom hates Chad. Arfcom is Chad. Arfcom wants Chad.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
on one hand, any champion of 2A gets a kudos from me

on the other hand, it's weird when new dudes defend the purity of ARFCOM, just never seems genuine

on the third hand, I'm not gonna watch all his videos to find out if he's a raging lefty commie or just a bit left of me

on the forth hand, taxation is theft, commies aren't people, Fuck soup bitches, and thicc ass is where its at.
View Quote

That's a bold forth hand....
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone else amused that we're supposed to be upset this guy apparently dared suggest there might be racism here, and others agreeing with the need for said outrage are casually referring to him as "swarthy," as a pejorative?

You can't engineer this kind of irony.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Panyone else amused that we're supposed to be upset this guy apparently dared suggest there might be racism here, and others agreeing with the need for said outrage are casually referring to him as "swarthy," as a pejorative?

View Quote

The definition of racism is the belief that all members of a particular race are superior to another, or all members of a particular race are inferior.

Nice try though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Panyone else amused that we're supposed to be upset this guy apparently dared suggest there might be racism here, and others agreeing with the need for said outrage are casually referring to him as "swarthy," as a pejorative?

View Quote

They think swarthy just means fat.

Its not racist, just illiterate.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They think swarthy just means fat.

Its not racist, just illiterate.  

View Quote
Swarthy means dark skinned, not fat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

DeathHates and IronHandJohn were banned for the same thing, and weren't let back in with a new screenname.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anyone else amused that we're supposed to be upset this guy apparently dared suggest there might be racism here, and others agreeing with the need for said outrage are casually referring to him as "swarthy," as a pejorative?

View Quote

Tell me where I am wrong?  I never said fire him.  Just look more professional and give us better content.  I think everyone is in agreement.  No racist…he just looks dirty…unkempt.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Swarthy means dark skinned. That you interpret that as a pejorative is on you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Tell me where I am wrong?  I never said fire him.  Just look more professional and give us better content.  I think everyone is in agreement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me where I am wrong?  I never said fire him.  Just look more professional and give us better content.  I think everyone is in agreement.

I said it was ironic.

If I were to insult everyone with a beard and call them "beardy" it might be an indicator I have a thing against beards.

If I were to insult people with tattoos by calling them "inky" it might indicate I had a thing against tattoos.

Your insult of choice included "swarthy."

Again, ironic in light of the accusation and the outrage.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#37]
He needs to go. For all the reasons.

Tap a couple of us in that own and run actual production companies that do a lot of work for tactical companies that 1. People have seen and know and 2. Love.

Brownells might just be amazed. Unless they have budgets of like $2000 or something, which a fat gross cringe that no one watches is what they get for that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#38]
In before asked and answered
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mean if your take away from people discussing black criminality is that people hate you or your friends that’s a you problem. You’re making the association.

But I have seen a few people be viscous on here to others family. Like three times and it was aimed at spouses. If someone did that to him I would definitely understand why he went off.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know that, and you know that.

I have also heard people describe pale ginger fatsos as “swarthy” to mean “thick set” or fat, so its an error I’ve seen previous to this thread.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I have also heard people describe pale ginger fatsos as "swarthy" to mean "thick set" or fat, so its an error I've seen previous to this thread.
View Quote
Gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I have also heard people describe pale ginger fatsos as “swarthy” to mean “thick set” or fat, so its an error I’ve seen previous to this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is also used to describe a sallow cast which is to say “unhealthy looking”

Sallow and swarthy are synonyms.

Sallow can also mean jaundiced.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I mean if your take away from people discussing black criminality is that people hate you or your friends that’s a you problem. You’re making the association.

But I have seen a few people be viscous on here to others family. Like three times and it was aimed at spouses. If someone did that to him I would definitely understand why he went off.
View Quote

FTR, his wife is black, so yeah.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
on one hand, any champion of 2A gets a kudos from me

on the other hand, it's weird when new dudes defend the purity of ARFCOM, just never seems genuine

on the third hand, I'm not gonna watch all his videos to find out if he's a raging lefty commie or just a bit left of me

on the forth hand, taxation is theft, commies aren't people, Fuck soup bitches, and thicc ass is where its at.

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He thinks you are a racist. Plenty in common with the Left.

Liking guns dors not make one a patriot
View Quote

Oddly enough, pointing out that fact in a Pink Pistols thread triggered the hell out of the youtuber in question.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He needs to go. For all the reasons.

Tap a couple of us in that own and run actual production companies that do a lot of work for tactical companies that 1. People have seen and know and 2. Love.

Brownells might just be amazed. Unless they have budgets of like $2000 or something, which a fat gross cringe that no one watches is what they get for that.
View Quote

A subscriber base of 100k+ on youtube should be raking in the money. It should be a revenue stream, not a budget.

In the right hands, of course.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#47]
All gun you tubers are unwatchable to some degree.  Even GarandThumb, whose videos I really enjoy, has his moments.  I get tired of him slapping his rifle and saying "Let's get to it." half a dozen times in the first half of his videos before he actually "gets to it."

I take that back.  I have never been annoyed by the Smarter Every Day guy, although he is not strictly a gun tuber.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#48]
You couldn’t coax me in to watching a second video of that creep with all the imitation crab meat on earth.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Dude probably accurately represents and is appreciated by 87% of ARFCOM. I'm not impressed, but I'm a dinosaur.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top