Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2022 5:37:25 PM EDT
I don’t really expect that anyone here can answer this question but it seems so odd to me. Logic would dictate that the rubber Oysterflex would be a much more natural match with the stainless watches, but nope, only available with white and yellow gold.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Rolex is the HK of watch companies, they don’t care what you want, you will take it and you will like it! I own 4 Rolex’s so I am well aware of their asinine policy. Try sending one in for service with ANY change (band or whatever) and they will not do it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s a flex.

But seriously.

That said some AD’s and CW21’s can get them if you have a relationship.

I went Rubber B and Everest, ended up selling both and stick with 97200 glidelock bracelet and natos.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rolex is the HK of watch companies, they don’t care what you want, you will take it and you will like it! I own 4 Rolex’s so I am well aware of their asinine policy. Try sending one in for service with ANY change (band or whatever) and they will not do it.
View Quote

That is not accurate.

I’ve sent two into the RSC on Natos and one had mods done to the case.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The really dumped on my wife’s sapphire and diamond bezel swap at the Dallas RSC. This was maybe 4 years ago? So I am glad they lightened up a little. That said they did a heck of a job on my ancient Sea Dweller referb.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The really dumped on my wife’s sapphire and diamond bezel swap at the Dallas RSC. This was maybe 4 years ago? So I am glad they lightened up a little. That said they did a heck of a job on my ancient Sea Dweller referb.
View Quote

What year is your sea dweller and what did they do to it?
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#6]
The OysterFlex seems like such a perfect match to a stainless sport watch, especially something like the Submariner or Yachtmaster. If I’m paying the premium for a gold watch, I’d rather have the gold bracelet.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The OysterFlex seems like such a perfect match to a stainless sport watch, especially something like the Submariner or Yachtmaster. If I’m paying the premium for a gold watch, I’d rather have the gold bracelet.
View Quote

This.  That being said….my neighbor has a RG Daytona on a OF band…..it’s a super cool way to flex a gold Daytona.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This.  That being said….my neighbor has a RG Daytona on a OF band…..it’s a super cool way to flex a gold Daytona.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there an uncool way to flex a gold Daytona? ??
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I love this configuration. A 116520 steel bezel Daytona on an OysterFlex.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/34777/F219F784-D763-40B8-BF6A-80FC569FF263_jpe-2471041.JPG
View Quote

That’s awesome
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That’s awesome
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/34777/F219F784-D763-40B8-BF6A-80FC569FF263_jpe-2471041.JPG

That’s awesome

Not mine unfortunately. I just want one like it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is there an uncool way to flex a gold Daytona? ??
View Quote

Doubtful.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#13]
If you know what size you need there’s several on chrono24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top