Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2018 6:06:46 AM EDT
There are pics on this forum of the woman from South America fleeing a gas attack with two kids that have blond hair, but Mestizo faces.
I've also seen pics of Afgan and other ME kids with blond or red hair, but the adults all look like what you would expect from these parts of the world.
Is this European ancestry, or some kind of vitamin deficiency / illness in most cases?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:09:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Because everyone fucks everything
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#2]
That’s how the genetics of sexual reproduction works, folks.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Majority of Latin Americans have European ancestry of some amount like black Americans so depends on the individuals particular family history. But a broader answer to your question is answered here  https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2012/05/naturally-blond-hair-in-solomon-islanders-rooted-in-native-gene-study-finds.html Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:20:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
First posts come with great responsibilities. You met your obligation.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:24:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Cause there is a cracker in the wood pile somewhere.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Afro Latinos Get DNA Tested
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#7]
This one is even funnier forward to 5 minutes for the tears
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:39:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Dennis Hopper's character in the movie "True Romance" had a good explanation of this phenomenon. Can't embed here COC.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Because in South America, not everyone is the lost Mayan tribe in the city of Z. Europen colonialism has been a long time thing now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:50:00 AM EDT
[#10]
The Latin Americans have a lot of European blood. A lot of different "whitey" settled in different enclaves on the continent.

As to the ME regions....Islamic slave trade over more than a millennium was the likely "recent" culprit. They once controlled large swaths of Europe. Men killed off on caliphate expansions and females being carted back home or sold. I'd read that the word "slave" was derived from the word "slav".  This had also been going one WAY before the Islamic slavers came on the scene.

I've often wondered about the genetic makeup of Persians. Overall, they are much different looking than others in their bordering regions. They damn sure don't look anything like Arabs. Their women, if uncovered enough to actually see them, are often very beautiful. Some with auburn hair and pale eyes. I knew and Iranian fellow once. If he had not told me he was from Iran I would have guessed him a Frenchman or from northern Spain.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:51:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Lots of European exploration and colonization in the 18th and 19th Centuries. Ancestry DNA vids of Ethiopians demonstrate some of this. Most Ethiopians have a good amount of Italian DNA from their past as a colony of Italy. Lots of Germans, French and English settlers in Central and South America.

Adriana Lima = Indigenous Brazilian, African, Japanese, Portuguese, French
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This one is even funnier forward to 5 minutes for the tears https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u_jTzwbL0
View Quote
Holy fuck.

And they say that conservatives are fixated on race!

Color is all they see!    How in the fuck can you be so tied up in racial identity politics that something like that can affect your self image?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bR6jwDPKQGU/SwbbKHIx8rI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/AKvM5fmlxSY/s1600/Captain+Morgan.jpg

Lots of European exploration and colonization in the 18th and 19th Centuries. Ancestry DNA vids of Ethiopians demonstrate some of this. Most Ethiopians have a good amount of Italian DNA from their past as a colony of Italy. Lots of Germans, French and English settlers in Central and South America.

http://wallpapersqq.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Adriana-Lima-for-Android.jpg

Adriana Lima = Indigenous Brazilian, African, Japanese, Portuguese, French
View Quote
Damn she is the most beautiful mutt i have ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Holy fuck.

Color is all they see!    How in the fuck can you be so tied up in racial identity politics that something like that can affect your self image?
View Quote
Half the black DNA videos on YouTube are people freaking out at finding out they’re part European or in this case not Native American like Elizabeth Warren so the tears flow
African American DNA Test Results | Shocked I cried...
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Latin Americans have a lot of European blood. A lot of different "whitey" settled in different enclaves on the continent.

As to the ME regions....Islamic slave trade over more than a millennium was the likely "recent" culprit. They once controlled large swaths of Europe. Men killed off on caliphate expansions and females being carted back home or sold. I'd read that the word "slave" was derived from the word "slav".  This had also been going one WAY before the Islamic slavers came on the scene.

I've often wondered about the genetic makeup of Persians. Overall, they are much different looking than others in their bordering regions. They damn sure don't look anything like Arabs. Their women, if uncovered enough to actually see them, are often very beautiful. Some with auburn hair and pale eyes. I knew and Iranian fellow once. If he had not told me he was from Iran I would have guessed him a Frenchman or from northern Spain.
View Quote
Alexander the Great spread to India and Afghanistan,  likely explaining a lot of their diversity.

Posts above nailed it ... pun intended.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Alexander the Great spread to India and Afghanistan,  likely explaining a lot of their diversity.

Posts above nailed it ... pun intended.
View Quote
Even before Alexander.....in China Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Holy fuck.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This one is even funnier forward to 5 minutes for the tears https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u_jTzwbL0
Holy fuck.

No shit.  I am who I am.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No shit.  I am who I am.
View Quote

Jessica Alba disappointed that DNA test show her to be European.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dennis Hopper's character in the movie "True Romance" had a good explanation of this phenomenon. Can't embed here COC.
View Quote
So much fucking.

Imagine with no TV or Arfcom to shitpost how much fucking you would be doing
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Crusades, knights taking liberty with the locals, yadda yadda.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]
This thread needs more videos of liberals crying about being too white.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This thread needs more videos of liberals crying about being too white.
View Quote
Yea that was weird.

If i found out tomorrow that I was 50% Muslamic Raygun I would still be me and have the same distain for freedom hating cultures
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:23:19 AM EDT
[#23]
56%
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So much fucking.

Imagine with no TV or Arfcom to shitpost how much fucking you would be doing
View Quote
Chris Rock - Married People and Soulmates
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:36:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Some of those might be mutations. Look up  blond children of Papa New Guinea.

Here for the lazy:
"Naturally blond hair in Solomon Islanders rooted in native gene, study finds. Researchers have identified a gene that is responsible for blond hair in 5-10 percent of the indigenous population of the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific.May 3, 2012"
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Blame the Irish.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Recessive genes plus inbreeding equals "I birthed a white boy!"
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#29]
You're aware of where the Caucasus Mountains are right, where the term "Caucasian" came from....
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Indeed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#31]
When I travelled the world my mission was to spread my DNA far and wide.

I doubt my ancestors were any different.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Fucking Vikings.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#33]
My wife’s family is all from Palestine. Both her maternal and paternal grandparents were born in Ramallah, near Bethlehem, and immigrated here in the 20s-40s (all are Christian and all have assimilated). She has dark skin, brown eyes and dark brown/black hair. Our children are all blonde haired and green eyed, like me. The only reason one would expect any of them has any Arabian blood is that my oldest daughter tans like her mother.

There are others in her family who have come out with blonde hair or red hair and blue eyes, despite both parents being from Palestine and having dark eyes/skin/hair. There has been a lot of mixed blood in that region for centuries.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't think we are being told the truth by Historians and Scientists when it comes to a lot of things.
View Quote
You mean ... like... the Tocharians ? (IndoEuropean expansion wing east all the way to China)

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#35]
It was the Russians, they did so much f____ing...

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI.

And yes, it really is that simple, too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
FPNI.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI.

In this case it isn't really that simple.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI.

Somehow, at the root of everything, is fucking.

Cosmologists have even started to theorize it is involved with the "Big Bang Theory."

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#39]
DNA soup
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#40]
When I worked in Turkey, you would see these kids from a family and all would have dark hair except one who was blond or red.  They Turkish guys would point and say Russian mailman. LOL
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Because in South America, not everyone is the lost Mayan tribe in the city of Z. Europen colonialism has been a long time thing now.
View Quote
In addition,  in some Latin American Countries the white minority only marry among themselves.

Look at Mexican  Soaps on TV.

Middle East:

Europeans  kidnapped  as slaves over the Millennia  and the Crusaders.

The Untold Story of White Slavery (Ottoman Turks, Arab and Barbary Muslim Slave Trade)
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Canelo Alvarez
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Plenty of whites in South America, there was large scale immigration to there from Europe started in the 19th century, especially to the southern cone.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#44]
LOL, arguing Spain isn’t white.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#46]
If I were an explorer I would be knocking the boots with the hit young native chicks
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yea that was weird.

If i found out tomorrow that I was 50% Muslamic Raygun I would still be me and have the same distain for freedom hating cultures
View Quote
You gotta get back to ya roots. Buy a Mercedes & get a harem.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#49]
People don’t think genetics be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Because their parents carry genes for fair hair.
ETA: you know where the word “Caucasian” comes from, right? (Hint: it’s not Scandinavia)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top