Page / 742
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

Yeah that’s about what I got out of it

It’s just a hunch but Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

That makes sense especially the way that they disappear after she's helped them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By treemydawg:

That makes sense especially the way that they disappear after she's helped them.
View Quote

If that is correct it would be safe to assume that the monster represents the person that drove them to do it

Whatever is going on it’s easily what I’m looking forward to most each week

Ai was being so damn cute in the classroom right before the egg fell of the table
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
If you enjoy goofy humor and a LOT of cute kemonomimi girls then you might want to give Seton Academy a try.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And if you do like kemonomimi girls then you’d be hard pressed to find a better harem in all of anime.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Next Girls und Panzer movie is set to release in March.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RandomGuy1911A1:
Next Girls und Panzer movie is set to release in March.
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:31:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittlePony] [#9]

"Goku - No let him shout, I want to face him at his strongest"

@RandomGuy1911A1
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By LittlePony:

Why can there be a show like that but for my kind?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Why can there be a show like that but for my kind?

Gay guys who want to watch an anime where a gay human male goes to a high school with gay anthropomorphic animals?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

Gay guys who want to watch an anime where a gay human male goes to a high school with gay anthropomorphic animals?

https://i.imgur.com/R1fdEt3.gif

View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
MASSIVE salt over Nagatoro anime ALREADY
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:08:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittlePony] [#13]

https://i.imgur.com/R1fdEt3.gif

View Quote

are you sure about that?

LOTR - The Two Towers - Saruman's Speech (HD)

the wall would be normal weebs

i would be Saruman

the powder would be the anime i wish for

the orcs, my fellow Gay anime watchers

look at it this way, guess how femboy hooters became so popular?

yeah, we are around, its more than just memes, traps are lyfe
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niittuZSPwc
View Quote

Never heard of it..... but this video makes me think it will worth the watch haha
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#15]

are you sure about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc

i would be Saruman

View Quote

WHOA there guy slow your roll....... if someone reads this they may be lead to believe the falsehood that traps are gay

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Never heard of it..... but this video makes me think it will worth the watch haha
View Quote

go read it, considering your tastes its gonna be your new fav thing
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#17]

go read it, considering your tastes its gonna be your new fav thing
View Quote

I’ll take your word, just ordered the first volume
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

“When an introverted male student meets a girl called Nagatoro, his life is turned upside down. She first quietly observes his reaction to verbal abuse from some other high-school girls that are not well-meaning, realizes that oddly enough in his case it may be exactly what he needs, and so begins a sequence of her teasing him.”

Personally, I get more than enough of male MCs being abused by female characters in random anime I watch.  It sounds like it’d be a great show for masochists though.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Kaifuku Jutsushi No Yarinaoshi.  
I did not think I had a "went too far" but this one may have found it
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
Kaifuku Jutsushi No Yarinaoshi.  
I did not think I had a "went too far" but this one may have found it
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Count me in
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:
It looks like they released the Nagatoro trailer.  I'm glad they animated her noodle arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE6FJSvPvl8

I've only heard good things about that show.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:
It looks like they released the Nagatoro trailer.  I'm glad they animated her noodle arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE6FJSvPvl8

Originally Posted By RandomGuy1911A1:
I'm still enjoying Golden Kamuy.

I've only heard good things about that show.

This and Promised Neverland are the two new shows I was looking forward to this year.

These stupid people have already started. Twitter is scum and should be avoided.

“When an introverted male student meets a girl called Nagatoro, his life is turned upside down. She first quietly observes his reaction to verbal abuse from some other high-school girls that are not well-meaning, realizes that oddly enough in his case it may be exactly what he needs, and so begins a sequence of her teasing him.”

Personally, I get more than enough of male MCs being abused by female characters in random anime I watch.  It sounds like it’d be a great show for masochists though.

That was one thing I was concerned about with the show. The MC is very weak at the start. The thing is he grows pretty rapidly, and even starts taking the initiative with her. He is like that meme that compares the virgin and the chad. He is slowly becoming the chad.

How many eps did it get, 12? I'm not sure how much they can cover with that. If you disliked Deku, the first one or two eps might be a little annoying.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

The haters are probably a mix of people who have never read the manga, and people who read the first chapter or two and decided it was trash.

I think I posted a comment, last year after the anime was announced for this year, that I wondered if the anime was going to tone down just how evil she was in the beginning.  I had gone back to read the first 10 chapters or so, because it had been so long and I couldn't remember a lot of the details, and it shocked me a bit at how evil she was (I had forgotten it was that bad).  

If I had started reading it when there were only a couple chapters out, I might have ended up dropping it like the haters, but I didn't know it existed until I saw something about "people either love or hate this sadistic high school girl", and I think there were already at least ten chapters translated by whichever group was translating them.  As the story progresses, her character evolves quite a bit, though I don't know how far they will get in a single season of the anime.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

If the anime starts off like the part in red claims, then they are rewriting the story.

There wasn't even a hint of that, in the early chapters.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:01:55 AM EDT
[#25]

WHOA there guy slow your roll....... if someone reads this they may be lead to believe the falsehood that traps are gay

View All Quotes

are you sure about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc

i would be Saruman

And sometimes non-trap females have a “d*ck.”

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:17:02 AM EDT
[#26]

So I take it from context she’s a Hyena ?

I need to watch that whole show one day what I did watch of it was funny
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Hello fellow weebs. Been lurking here for a while, can anyone PM me a source for where to catch anime other than VRV or Funimation? Are there any pay to stream alternatives to the aforementioned? Heard something about a Japanese media company getting ready to start their own streaming service, but I haven't heard any news on them.

Also, anyone have a decent light novel/manga translation source? As much as I enjoy anime, reading the light novel is waaay quicker than waiting for a single season of the anime to cover "Part 1" of a four part (or longer) series. Ascendance of a Bookworm is how I found out about light novel adaptations to anime and I have a sneaking suspicion that Re:Zero is the exact same way.

Oh and someone here mentioned the "GATE: JSDF" series started out as a dark fantasy type light novel. Any word on what happened to the original?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:57:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xviperx420] [#28]
Started watching DearS at work. Made it to the end of episode 5 before I realized where it might be heading.

The slooty teacher gives me giggles. Story seems good over all, considering.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RCaerbannog240:
Hello fellow weebs. Been lurking here for a while, can anyone PM me a source for where to catch anime other than VRV or Funimation? Are there any pay to stream alternatives to the aforementioned? Heard something about a Japanese media company getting ready to start their own streaming service, but I haven't heard any news on them.

Also, anyone have a decent light novel/manga translation source? As much as I enjoy anime, reading the light novel is waaay quicker than waiting for a single season of the anime to cover "Part 1" of a four part (or longer) series. Ascendance of a Bookworm is how I found out about light novel adaptations to anime and I have a sneaking suspicion that Re:Zero is the exact same way.

Oh and someone here mentioned the "GATE: JSDF" series started out as a dark fantasy type light novel. Any word on what happened to the original?
View Quote

Gate is still going Manga wise but it is too anti Japanese government for it to ever get another season

Rumour has it that the author is apart of some "Uyoku dantai" Along with many other things but nothing has ever materialised

At least not since the last time I looked at it
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Gate is still going Manga wise but it is too anti Japanese government for it to ever get another season

Rumour has it that the author is apart of some "Uyoku dantai" Along with many other things but nothing has ever materialised

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RCaerbannog240:

and anti US if that were to happen in japan the USMC would be over there trying to fuck the rabbit warriors
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:01:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#31]

View All Quotes

Haha, yeah.  Even the females have a "dick."  It sounds weird to say about a goofy comedy, but I EASILY learned more interesting (at least to me) facts about the world from that anime than any other I've ever seen.

And I can give Seton Academy the biggest compliment I can give a non-epic anime: at no point was I tempted to fastforward a scene.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Promised Neverland keeps giving the goods. Tons of progression, and a cliffhanger to boot.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Well, that's a bummer. Earlier on I read the author was prior mil, didn't know about him being "Uyoku Dantai". I figured the anime was a recruiting tool for the Japanese Army as their armed forces have been having a hard time getting volunteers.

Given how lefty Japan is, I kinda wonder if the author was "mislabeled" over expressing views that went against the norm and he got canceled. Much like his original GATE novel that has been scrubbed from the internet.

Originally Posted By Swoosh101:

and anti US if that were to happen in japan the USMC would be over there trying to fuck the rabbit warriors

I mean...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Date A Live needs more.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Szilagyi-hpg:

Promised Neverland keeps giving the goods. Tons of progression, and a cliffhanger to boot.
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#38]
ALREADY

People are already canceling "Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro"...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#39]
ALREADY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCfS1g_-NJ4
View Quote

Yeah, the haters have either never read the manga, or they read the first chapter or two, then decided to trash it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#40]
ALREADY

View Quote
I just watched the promo video.
She [sexually assaults] a nerd-boy.
Why the outrage? Is it a jealousy thing because those worthless NEETs will never get jumped by an aggressive girl?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:48:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
Why the outrage? Is it a jealousy thing because those worthless NEETs will never get jumped by an aggressive girl?
View All Quotes
ALREADY

They are probably just looking for things to be outraged about.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#43]
ALREADY

View Quote

I wish the china flu would specifically target the perpetually butthurt retards.... 🙄
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

The chubby Nadeshiko-chan as a kid being hazed by her sister was one of the cutest/funniest art styles ive seen in an anime in a while.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

The chubby Nadeshiko-chan as a kid being hazed by her sister was one of the cutest/funniest art styles ive seen in an anime in a while.

The secret of her stamina has been uncovered.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#45]

Haha, yeah.  Even the females have a "dick."  It sounds weird to say about a goofy comedy, but I EASILY learned more interesting (at least to me) facts about the world from that anime than any other I've ever seen.

And I can give Seton Academy the biggest compliment I can give a non-epic anime: at no point was I tempted to fastforward a scene.
View All Quotes

One of the continuing gags in Seton Academy reminds me of an old Steve Martin "cat handcuffs" comedy routine (this line, specifically):

And you can't return them cause they have spit all over em'!

https://genius.com/Steve-martin-cat-handcuffs-lyrics

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#47]
I think Nadeshiko's friend Aoi was doing bongs with grandma before they got there
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
I think Nadeshiko's friend Aoi was doing bongs with grandma before they got there
View Quote

She just talks slow.  It's a southern thing (though they are on the north side of Lake Hamana).
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:24:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#49]
The eel restaurant is across the street from Hamanako-Sakume station.

Attachment Attached File

ETA: Grandma's house is actually a vacant lot.  I found it by locating the house next door, with the balcony and dormers on the roof (first time I've been able to nail down the location of a private home, in this anime).

Inexpensive campground: 34.697553, 137.607531

Train station and eel restaurant: 34.789431, 137.599501

House: 34.785166, 137.588864
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
ALREADY

Imagine getting paid to do that.
Page / 742
Who watches Anime? (Page 337 of 742)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top