BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/17/2021 1:03:27 AM EDT
Democrats or three letter agency?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know but they live in their parents basement.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Q is some kind of boogey man here. Unless it's some kind of facebook thing, I never see it anywhere else on the net. /pol/ doesn't even talk about it any more.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:38:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Leftist psyop.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
A retarded kid in Florida.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Ccp
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:52:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:54:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

A retard somewhere and 300+ people on Arfcom.  

It's not funny, it's really sad.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:55:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think NBC said it was some Cambodian rice farmer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#10]
This guy's kid is Code Monkey Z (Ron) shit posting out of the PI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Watkins_(businessman)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#11]
More importantly, who is behind all of the fraud and bullshit going on?

....and why are they getting away with it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:00:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Interesting that Q hasn’t been identified in 3+ years.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:02:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:02:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just posted his wiki, like three posts up from yours.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:04:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that’s not Q..
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:09:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, that’s not Q..
View Quote

Go on. . . .
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:10:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:11:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:12:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I find interesting is any mention of Q was moved to the Bigfoot section and then completely ran off the entire forum about 6 months ago yet these Fucking morons keep starting a new thread every 5 minutes about it ?????

If these dolts spent 1/2 that time talking about the real boogeymen in this country they'd be a lot better off.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:14:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Have any "predictions" come true ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Go on. . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that’s not Q..

Go on. . . .

For one, Q started by posting on 4chan. Different owner than 8chan. Then he started posting on 8chan later and then later on 8kun.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Either a gay larper on someone on the other side. Either way it’s followers are retarded and manage to be less than useful.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Interesting that Q hasn't been identified in 3+ years.
View Quote

Our good friend spent years reading the stories of noble and brave knights battling in far away lands for justice and freedom, and our friend was so inspired by all these hero's he took to horse and sword and journeyed on a quest himself as a warrior... and bravely tilted and windmills.  Good Hildalgo only realized in the end, it was a fairytale all along.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Have any "predictions" come true ?
View Quote

2 more weeks
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Fake news. Ron never created a Parler account. Him and Bongino (part owner of Parler), were getting into it with each other. The real Ron account on Twitter said numerous times he’d never go on parler due to security concerns.

I know your just looking for articles with confirmation bias now, but try to read them first.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:21:36 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't know who, but I'm buying stock in the Q as millenarian cult, regardless of who started it

We'll see if it persists
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

2 more weeks
View Quote

"this leak is just too big folks hold on we'll have more february 3rd"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This guy's kid is Code Monkey Z (Ron) shit posting out of the PI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Watkins_(businessman)
View Quote

Q 1.0 was way less forum-literate than this dude.  Homeboy got his password picked and didn't have a tripcode, etc.

Q isn't who he implies he is, but that ain't it either.

maybe Q 2.0 or later
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

For one, Q started by posting on 4chan. Different owner than 8chan. Then he started posting on 8chan later and then later on 8kun.
View Quote

I don't know how that statement in any way would lead to a logical conclusion that Ron's pop isn't Q.

I mean no one knows at this point, but read the guy's wiki. . . . he has the resume for it all the way down to the Super Pac he's running

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:25:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fake news. Ron never created a Parler account. Him and Bongino (part owner of Parler), were getting into it with each other. The real Ron account on Twitter said numerous times he’d never go on parler due to security concerns.

I know your just looking for articles with confirmation bias now, but try to read them first.
View Quote

You're right, I googled it so I could show that I didn't come up with the idea.

In reality I have no idea, but this makes the most sense to me so far. Read the guy's wikipedia page and make your own conclusions but frankly I'd bet you have some confirmation bias of your own
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:27:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In reality I have no idea, but this makes the most sense to me so far. Read the guy's wikipedia page and make your own conclusions but frankly I'd bet you have some confirmation bias of your own
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media would be crucifying Q if the identity was known. We’d all know about it. The two things they hate the most: Trump and Q.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:27:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.
View Quote

I guess we'll know for sure in a few days...

As I theorized ~2 years ago, it has marking of a psy-ops designed to get people to not do anything to fix the problem until it was too late.

"Trust the plan"?

Fuck "the plan", there was no fucking plan besides stall long enough to fix all the voting machines.

Forever.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:28:48 AM EDT
[#34]
"nonsense" you say.

Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The media would be crucifying Q if the identity was known. We’d all know about it. The two things they hate the most: Trump and Q.
View Quote

I've spent some time in the Philippines. Not sure anyone there would really give two shits but I do recall they were trying to kick his pops out. . . may be unrelated to Q though haha
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:29:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Q is some kind of boogey man here. Unless it's some kind of facebook thing, I never see it anywhere else on the net. /pol/ doesn't even talk about it any more.
View Quote

You sure about that?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:31:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As I theorized ~2 years ago, it has marking of a psy-ops designed to get people to not do anything to fix the problem until it was too late.

"Trust the plan"?

Fuck "the plan", there was no fucking plan besides stall long enough to fix all the voting machines.

Forever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.

"Trust the plan"?

Forever.

You’re saying that like we would have done something different if Q didn’t exist. Lol. We are not liberals. We have jobs and we don’t get crazy about things like they do. Nothing would have changed. If you disagree tell me what we all would have done if Q didn’t exist lol.

So dumb that people blame their collective self perceived failures on something unrelated.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:31:18 AM EDT
[#38]
All Questions about Q is answered here

https://banned.video/watch?id=600371f05522694630a85563
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.
I had nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"Trust the plan"?

Forever.
View Quote

I don't know, i've already seen ideas on 4chan floated that certain Acts with the right trigger give Trump 34 days from the time of enactment, etc etc. . . . same way Biden "needs" to be inaugurated before they can arrest him for certain crimes. The date is always indefinite and therein lies the problem

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe. I donated to Trump in 2015 and took shit from half this forum however at this point I'm running on fumes
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You sure about that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure about that?

/qresearch is alive and well at 8kun
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You sure about that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure about that?

Yea that's absolute bullshit. Half the posts on /pol right now (this very second) are Q related regarding the inauguration
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:37:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.
View Quote
I'm thinking this more and more everyday.

But a Leftist in the know.

Heels Up Harris is Q
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Yea I saw this the other day with the operation "Trust"

We live in such crazy times, anything is possible.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:42:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're saying that like we would have done something different if Q didn't exist. Lol. We are not liberals. We have jobs and we don't get crazy about things like they do. Nothing would have changed. If you disagree tell me what we all would have done if Q didn't exist lol.

So dumb that people blame their collective self perceived failures on something unrelated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.

"Trust the plan"?

Forever.

You're saying that like we would have done something different if Q didn't exist. Lol. We are not liberals. We have jobs and we don't get crazy about things like they do. Nothing would have changed. If you disagree tell me what we all would have done if Q didn't exist lol.

ooof

so it's basically "Q is fine because it's not like we were ever gonna do anything anyways."

can you imagine saying that in the SAP thread a couple years ago?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:43:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:45:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Leftist psyop.
View Quote

absolutely nuts

It's a 4chan /pol/ joke that took off with dumb old people on Facebook and normies who can't possibly accept simple explanations. What once was a complete joke to troll people has become a self-sustaining echo chamber of legitimately insane people.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:52:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You’re saying that like we would have done something different if Q didn’t exist. Lol. We are not liberals. We have jobs and we don’t get crazy about things like they do. Nothing would have changed. If you disagree tell me what we all would have done if Q didn’t exist lol.

View Quote

IDK if "people" would have done anything differently, maybe, maybe not.

But sitting back and doing nothing while "Q" fixed the problem? How did that work out?

For my own part I was warning people here about the problems with the voting machines for ~2 years.

Not many people seemed to "get" it back then, they do now, but it's a bit late...

I have my own method of fixing the problem, but petition drives aren't nearly as "fun" as marching around the capitols armed...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

absolutely nuts

It's a 4chan /pol/ joke that took off with dumb old people on Facebook and normies who can't possibly accept simple explanations. What once was a complete joke to troll people has become a self-sustaining echo chamber of legitimately insane people.
View Quote

I was browsing 4chan the damn minute it hit. . .  The picture from the jet and /pol trying to triangulate where Air Force One was at the time, some sort of stolen Argentian Nuclear submarine, the Helicopter crash at the Rothchild estate. Was like reading a damn Tom Clancy novel!

Then a couple months later you started seeing the older folks wearing the merchandise at Trump rallies. Really makes you second guess a movement

Being 100% honest, 2020 and 2021 have been so fucking crazy I guess anything is on the table. The amount of NG present in DC right now for the inauguration is truly bizarre

However if I was a betting man, I'd bet it goes off without a hitch and then the next crazy theory is propogated, but this time each continuation of the novel past Jan 20th loses more and more of the die hard Q followers until it fades away into oblivion replaced in the headlines by migrant caravans from Hondurus and trillion dollar stimulus bills.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top