Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2019 6:38:49 PM EDT
Amazon Product
  • Built-in heater easily brings cigars up to 70 degrees for use in colder climates
  • Built-in hygrometer and moisture container keeps relative humidity levels just right for long-term storage
  • Digital temperature controls provide precision cigar preservation

I'd really like one of these since I keep my place at 68, but would like my Cigars at 71 degrees.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.

Been on and off interested in one or two.  I use an igloo cooler and 3 desktop humidors now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mine needs to be replaced soon though.  I will take some pics when I get home.  The wife had custom shelves made for me.
View Quote
What's wrong with it?
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB62FV7I'd really like one of these since I keep my place at 68, but would like my Cigars at 71 degrees.
View Quote
I have that exact one.  About 6 months old, works great and the temp holds where you set it.  Had a minor scratch on the door upon arrival, customer service was awesome, shipped a new door immediately!
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]
OP

Get one way bigger than that if you buy boxes at all.  Mine must be 50% bigger than that and is way too small.

Humidity is rock stable which is a plus besides keeping them at 65.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#7]
why do you want your cigars at 71?
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
why do you want your cigars at 71?
View Quote
I thought they were supposed to stay at about 70
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#9]
i keep my house below 70 and the humidor at work is normaly in the 60s never had an issue i like to keep them cooler less of a mold or beetle risk
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB62FV7I'd really like one of these since I keep my place at 68, but would like my Cigars at 71 degrees.
View Quote
I'm about to pull the trigger on this exact one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i keep my house below 70 and the humidor at work is normaly in the 60s never had an issue i like to keep them cooler less of a mold or beetle risk
View Quote
This. Heat is the enemy. Regulate your humidity into the 65% range, and keep the temp at 70 or below if possible.

I have a wineador but I do not plug it in.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 5:26:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This. Heat is the enemy. Regulate your humidity into the 65% range, and keep the temp at 70 or below if possible.

I have a wineador but I do not plug it in.
View Quote
I have one and dont plug it in either, the way they cool (by pulling air over a heatsink like a computer essentially, theres no refrigerant in them) by laws of physics will flight against any humidity product that's in the case.. your drying the air to cool the air essentially. It stays in a room that's never above 71* and out of direct light, that's enough for me...
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#13]
I have one I bought from home depot. Darn thing will only cool to 62 no higher. It's probably defective, but I bought it about 5 years ago, and it's my fault I didn't contact them sooner and have it replaced.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

68*. 70*. 71*.   it doesn't matter as long as they are below 73*  and 75% humidity (that's when you start getting cigar beetles).  and as long as you try to keep the temp stable.

idealy 70* and 70%.   but i have the CC-100 non heated model, and mine stays at around 65*  and 65-67% humidity ( i have 65% heartfelt beads but the wineador keeps humidity SO well that that it gets above 65% sometimes)

i live in Houston, and keep my house at 70-73*  before getting the CC-100 my humidor would stay at 73* regardless of which room i kept it in.

Quoted:OP

Get one way bigger than that if you buy boxes at all.  Mine must be 50% bigger than that and is way too small.  

Humidity is rock stable which is a plus besides keeping them at 65.

this always buy bigger.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top