Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#1]
While driving in the middle of the night in a rural farming area, my passenger and myself saw an "orb" about 40 yards from the road.

It had clearly defined edges like a glass ball and was glowing green but the light seemed internal and gave off no projected light.  It reminded me of a cyalume glowstick in color and brightness.  It was a little bigger than a beach ball and suddenly appeared 30 feet or so above the tree line, descended vertically, then arched into a horizontal trajectory right at the treetops and continued away from the road out of sight.  It was moving slowly and was methodical, so definitely under control by someone/something.  It was too far from any houses to be a drone, especially considering this was around 2007 when civilian drones were very rudimentary.

I've looked at pics and video of ball lightning and it wasn't that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree with this line of reasoning generally, but if it's US Gov, it's beyond even advanced education/understanding. I say this as an experienced aviator with multiple degrees in relevants fields (astrophysics, astro engineering)... this shit still blows my mind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think our "understanding" as citizenry is always well behind the reality of the current state of tech in use or in research. Probably at least 10 years retarded.

I agree with this line of reasoning generally, but if it's US Gov, it's beyond even advanced education/understanding. I say this as an experienced aviator with multiple degrees in relevants fields (astrophysics, astro engineering)... this shit still blows my mind.

This is why I find it hard to side with the "advanced government project" angle.  For us to have built it would require monumental leaps over what's publicly known about propulsion, materials, etc.

I don't think we jumped from F-35 to tic-tac without multiple steps between becoming "old tech" that's in the public eye.

Add in the fact that the first Pentagon-released  video of the tic tac is from 2004 and we have to accept that the development of the craft started long before, when computers were absolute dogshit compared to now, and that makes it even harder to believe.

It sounds funny to say an otherworldly explanation is more plausible than "we built it" but here we are.  Either the government has secretly leaped multiple generations in aerospace technology without someone spilling the beans, it's somehow a complicated holographic projection that can fool instruments and the naked eye, or they aren't made by humans.  I won't even include the China/Russia angle because it's laughable.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is why I find it hard to side with the "advanced government project" angle.  For us to have built it would require monumental leaps over what's publicly known about propulsion, materials, etc.

I don't think we jumped from F-35 to tic-tac without multiple steps between becoming "old tech" that's in the public eye.

Add in the fact that the first Pentagon-released  video of the tic tac is from 2004 and we have to accept that the development of the craft started long before, when computers were absolute dogshit compared to now, and that makes it even harder to believe.

It sounds funny to say an otherworldly explanation is more plausible than "we built it" but here we are.  Either the government has secretly leaped multiple generations in aerospace technology without someone spilling the beans, it's somehow a complicated holographic projection that can fool instruments and the naked eye, or they aren't made by humans.  I won't even include the China/Russia angle because it's laughable.
View Quote

I don't agree with your conclusions,  but I certainly can't fault your reasoning.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Late 2014/early 2015 our air wing was doing work ups for deployment on the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT.  We all kept seeing these weird things off the coast of VA/NC, and the videos were kept and saved inboard the ship's secure vault.  The one in particular that was mine was the one looking down over the water with the "dot" zooming from top right to bottom left on the display before we were able to track it. We also saw it make some very extreme maneuvers like  "instantaneous" 90° turns (not shown on the video). LT Ryan Graves who was just in the news for his tic-tac video was in my sister squadron; the day I shot my video my wingman was from his squadron and we all got videos that were the same.

For the record I don't believe it was "aliens" or visitors from another planet.
View Quote

So you were involved with the "Go Fast" recording?

Very cool!!! Thank you for posting your experience.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#5]
If these things end up being ours, I for one can't wait for the air show demonstrations.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Okay, so getting back to this now...

This was a long time ago, when I was a teenager (late Jurassic epoch).

It was a bitterly cold February night.  My brother, my cousin, and I were sitting around bored, playing the "Monopoly" board game, when we got hungry and decided to run to a nearby convenience store to get some snacks.

So we all piled into my cousin's car and ran to the store a short distance away.

While we were on our way back, that's when we saw..."it."

This was a small suburban town.  It's a lot more heavily built up today, but in those days there were still a lot of woods around.

We were on a narrow two lane road, with woods and a few houses on either side, when suddenly we see this ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC object, somewhat rectangular in shape, float across the road directly in front of and above us.

The thing, whatever it was, didn't make a sound (whereas if it were using conventional technology, it would have required a tremendous amount of thrust - and noise - to keep something of that size airborne).  That was bizarre.

It was brilliantly illuminated, a brilliant bluish white color, kind of like arcing electricity or lightning.  Same color.  It was uniformly radiating intense light of that color from its entire underside (or all we could see of it).

I remember the air suddenly felt charged, like with a powerful static charge.

My cousin was driving, I was in the front passenger seat, and my brother was in the back.

We all said "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?"

The thing, whatever it was, quickly disappeared behind some trees on the left side of the road.

We drove around a little while, trying to catch another glimpse of it, but it was gone.

To say it was the size of a football field would not be an exaggeration.

We were utterly baffled, and I still am to this day, decades later.

We decided not to tell our folks or call the cops or anything.  The cops in that town tended to be dicks towards teenaged boys who had just gotten their driver's licenses, and we figured no one was going to believe us anyway.

I still have no fucking idea...
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#7]
There was a large rectgular shaped craft (very large) in Texas maybe 15 years ago
F-16s were observed flying nearby
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:59:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hit a bird in my car yesterday. Could not identify bird. Probably closer than OPs encounter.
View Quote

This ain’t the place to come shit up somebody’s thread. Keep that crap in GD
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Two separate occasions a few years apart. When I was younger. I saw a large fire ball traveling horizontally across the sky. The first one I thought at the time was a few blocks away. The second one was a fair distance away.

When I was a preteen I had dreams where I was running in slow motion to get away from someone who was trying to abduct me. When I went to run it was like i was try to run under water. There was a lot of resistance. However I am sure that was just a dream.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#10]
So, missing time…

If the vehicles use a gravity drive of some kind, and gravity effects time dilation, then it makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think our "understanding" as citizenry is always well behind the reality of the current state of tech in use or in research. Probably at least 10 years retarded.

I don't think it takes multiple monumental leaps in technology so much as a single profound change in our understanding of reality that allows us to easily manipulate things like gravity and inertia.  An F/A-22 Raptor has more in common with a horse and buggy than it does with these UFOs; the Raptor and the buggy both work on the basic principles of action/reaction, F =M x A, ect, but these UFOs exhibit performance that is beyond what should be possible by merely imparting force on a mass to generate acceleration, so their propulsion must work on principles that are completely foreign to mainstream academia.  Once those principles are discovered, it might be trivial to build a craft capable of the feats we are witnessing.

Imagine if Einstein decided he wasn't going to publish his papers on general and special relativity publicly, but instead went straight to the US government for some reason, and then forty years later we secretly dropped a bomb on Japan when no one else in the world knew an atomic bomb was even a possibility.  No one outside of the small group of people in on it would know what happened.  Most of the world would probably think a meteor impact or something, but then a second meteor hits a strategic target in Japan just days later... What is this, Devine intervention?

Now imagine some gov/mil scientist stumbles upon the secret to manipulating gravity and nullifying inertia.  They build a prototype craft in the 40s, maybe crash one or two of them, and then they realize that once the cat is out of the bag on this tech, any reasonably competent organization (including non-state actors) will be able to build weapons that can't be defended against, and if you are attacked with these weapons, you probably can't even tell who did it, so what do you do?  Do you put a tight lid on the tech?  Maybe you use public funding and other subtle (or not-so subtle) manipulations to steer academia away from discovering it?  Perhaps you lead them down dead-end rabbit holes like string theory and dark matter?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Closest thing I have is when I in high school the apartment we lived in at the time, my bed was against the wall with a window at the other end of the room. The bedroom door was next to my bed, I woke up and the whole room was bathed in a dark orange/ red light. I remember laying in bed thinking “what is going on why is my room this color” I felt like I was pinned to the bed and could only move my eyes like something heavy was holding my entire body down. I don’t recall if the door was open or closed at the time but I started to panic and was experiencing an extreme feeling of fear/ evil. Out of the corner of my left eye I seen a large shadow walk/hover closer towards me. At that moment I prayed like it was the last time I would ever have the opportunity.

I woke up an unknown amount of time later and everything was back to normal. I had a huge adrenaline dump and was getting up with my Glock 17.3 and streamlight tlr 2 and cleared the apartment. Checked every window, door lock ect. Everything was in place and normal.

I have no idea what the fuck that was and have never experienced anything like that again and hopefully never will.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m not allowed to talk about it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#14]
This again? Isn’t this twice in one week?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:26:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Closest thing I have is when I in high school the apartment we lived in at the time, my bed was against the wall with a window at the other end of the room. The bedroom door was next to my bed, I woke up and the whole room was bathed in a dark orange/ red light. I remember laying in bed thinking "what is going on why is my room this color" I felt like I was pinned to the bed and could only move my eyes like something heavy was holding my entire body down. I don't recall if the door was open or closed at the time but I started to panic and was experiencing an extreme feeling of fear/ evil. Out of the corner of my left eye I seen a large shadow walk/hover closer towards me. At that moment I prayed like it was the last time I would ever have the opportunity.

I woke up an unknown amount of time later and everything was back to normal. I had a huge adrenaline dump and was getting up with my Glock 17.3 and streamlight tlr 2 and cleared the apartment. Checked every window, door lock ect. Everything was in place and normal.

I have no idea what the fuck that was and have never experienced anything like that again and hopefully never will.
View Quote

That is textbook sleep paralysis.  Nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, this thread was started almost 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is textbook sleep paralysis.  Nothing to worry about.
View Quote

This and it absolutely sucks balls the first time. After you realize what it is, it's less ball sucky. I get it once or twice a year.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know you don't have to take part, right?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Saw a huge bluish triangle a few hundred yards out. Seemed to go 1000MPH towards the ground, then sharp right turn, 1000MPH to the right. Gone. I fumbled my phone trying to get a video.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not me but my neighbor. Around summer 1983 we lived in a little town out near Mt Rainier. Our neighbor came over real early one morning. I answered the door, my brother and I were up watching cartoons and he asked to talk to my mom and dad. He looked off but it was early so I didn't pay much mind to it. Mom and dad were in bed still but he asked me to wake them up so I went and got them. Mom had him come on in and got some coffee going and he just had this weird look on his face sitting there at the kitchen table all quiet which wasn't like him at all.
Mom told my brother and I to go watch cartoons but I stayed right outside the kitchen door and overheard him tell them about coming to out back in his field standing there watching a saucer like object going up into the sky. He said that it was like he just came to all the sudden standing there and thought he was having a dream. When he couldn't see it anymore he realized he was naked and went to go into the house. He said he got this wave of fear that came over him. He started shaking real bad when he realized he wasn't dreaming. When it got light he went out back and found 3 large swirl marks in the grass. He got pretty freaked out at that point and that was when he came over to our place. My parents bedroom window faced back toward his house so he wondered if they had seen anything.
At that point I made my way out the front door real quiet and high tailed it out back to the field fence we shared and sure enough 3 big swirls of grass were trampled down in his field in a triangle shape and at that point I ran back home. They were maybe about 6' in diameter each.
He had gone through a divorce and lived alone but he was just an all around good neighbor and friend. We went fishing now and then and I took care of his animals when he was out of town on logging jobs.

To make a long story short he was not the same after that. He stopped joking around and took to drinking and about two months later put his house up for sale and moved. I was sad because he was kinda like an uncle in some ways and I'd never seen a man have a personality change like that.
View Quote

The term, flying saucer was coined by the media after a private pilot, Kenneth Arnold, reported seeing UFOs near Mt. Rainier in 1947.

In 1976 at dusk while driving on I-5 past the airport that Arnold had left before his sighting, a huge (for a normal aircraft light), exceedingly bright blue-white light appeared in the landing path to the runway.
As I drove it didn't move and it was clear it was not an aircraft coming in to land. A car had pulled over and I did too to look. There was no sound coming from the light. Several more cars also stopped. After a couple minutes I left with the light still in the same position. I took the next exit about a mile away and picked up my buddy. We went back within 10 minutes, but it was then gone.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, this thread was started almost 2 weeks ago.
View Quote

He’s been abducted for two weeks and doesn’t realize it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#22]
November 23, 2013 in a very remote corner of NH near the VT border I was on a hunting trip with my son and one of his good friends.  We had pitched the tent and cooked dinner when the wind and snow kicked in so we were just about to call it a night when I looked down hill towards a nearby lake.  About a mile and a half away there was something hovering erratically above the water.  I called the boys (I call them boys but they were both 22 at the time) and pointed it out.  We watched it for a few minutes as it rose and fell repeatedly, some times moving sideways or diagonally.  It was shaped like a spinning top or sort of diamond-like.  I saw it as bright reddish gold in color but my son felt it was more of a yellow color.  

The wind and snow really picked up so were retreated into the tent and got settled in as we discussed what we had seen.  After just a couple minutes we started to hear something approaching us and all of us instinctively got quiet.  Something making a very powerful, rhythmic humming sound approach and then stopped directly above us.  It seems that almost all UFO reports say that the objects seen were completely silent but this was nothing like that. I can’t even describe how powerful this thing sounded even though it was not what I would call very loud.  I would liken it to a running locomotive, you could feel the enormous energy behind it.  It stayed in place above us for what seemed like about 5 minutes but was probably shorter than that.  

When I say it hovered above us I mean right above us, just a few feet away from the feel of it.  The vibration was very steady and precise sounding and reminded me later of a gigantic generator.  Strangely there was no glow now, only darkness above us.  The object we had seen over the lake glowed very brightly when in the distance.  There were some subtle changes in the sound during that period, like changes in pace and pattern it seemed.  None of us in the tent made a sound or any movement during this yet in talking about it later, none of us felt scared.  

Suddenly, with no warning at all, it was gone!  Not gradually like the way it approached, just there one second and gone the next, the humming replaced by the howling wind.  We just sat there for a few seconds, staring at each other in a, “DID YOU HEAR THAT?” kind of way.   We finally started talking about it and comically, all of us checked our watches and phones to see if we had any lost time!  

How about you guys, any of you ever heard a ufo?  

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
November 23, 2013 in a very remote corner of NH near the VT border I was on a hunting trip with my son and one of his good friends.  We had pitched the tent and cooked dinner when the wind and snow kicked in so we were just about to call it a night when I looked down hill towards a nearby lake.  About a mile and a half away there was something hovering erratically above the water.  I called the boys (I call them boys but they were both 22 at the time) and pointed it out.  We watched it for a few minutes as it rose and fell repeatedly, some times moving sideways or diagonally.  It was shaped like a spinning top or sort of diamond-like.  I saw it as bright reddish gold in color but my son felt it was more of a yellow color.  

The wind and snow really picked up so were retreated into the tent and got settled in as we discussed what we had seen.  After just a couple minutes we started to hear something approaching us and all of us instinctively got quiet.  Something making a very powerful, rhythmic humming sound approach and then stopped directly above us.  It seems that almost all UFO reports say that the objects seen were completely silent but this was nothing like that. I can't even describe how powerful this thing sounded even though it was not what I would call very loud.  I would liken it to a running locomotive, you could feel the enormous energy behind it.  It stayed in place above us for what seemed like about 5 minutes but was probably shorter than that.  

When I say it hovered above us I mean right above us, just a few feet away from the feel of it.  The vibration was very steady and precise sounding and reminded me later of a gigantic generator.  Strangely there was no glow now, only darkness above us.  The object we had seen over the lake glowed very brightly when in the distance.  There were some subtle changes in the sound during that period, like changes in pace and pattern it seemed.  None of us in the tent made a sound or any movement during this yet in talking about it later, none of us felt scared.  

Suddenly, with no warning at all, it was gone!  Not gradually like the way it approached, just there one second and gone the next, the humming replaced by the howling wind.  We just sat there for a few seconds, staring at each other in a, "DID YOU HEAR THAT?" kind of way.   We finally started talking about it and comically, all of us checked our watches and phones to see if we had any lost time!  

How about you guys, any of you ever heard a ufo?  

View Quote
I don't know anyone who has, but what you have described is fairly text book for those who have heard them.

What I found interesting was the spinning diamond shape you talk about. I remember my dad talking about seeing something very similar in the late 1950s near a spooky wooded area on our farm in northwestern Iowa.  Sadly his memory is completely burned out so I know he won't remember it if I ask him.  I have asked him about other things we discussed back in the day and he has no recollection of them.  He is so politically obsessed that he literally can't think of anything else.  Damn shame.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Closest thing I have is when I in high school the apartment we lived in at the time, my bed was against the wall with a window at the other end of the room. The bedroom door was next to my bed, I woke up and the whole room was bathed in a dark orange/ red light. I remember laying in bed thinking “what is going on why is my room this color” I felt like I was pinned to the bed and could only move my eyes like something heavy was holding my entire body down. I don’t recall if the door was open or closed at the time but I started to panic and was experiencing an extreme feeling of fear/ evil. Out of the corner of my left eye I seen a large shadow walk/hover closer towards me. At that moment I prayed like it was the last time I would ever have the opportunity.

View Quote

I’ve had the exact thing happen twice in my life.   It’s sleep paralysis.  It’s scary as fuck, and I totally understand why some people think it’s being abducted by aliens or tormented by the devil.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is one other possibility: the "Terminator 2" angle, in which the tech we are seeing is our own, but it's based on something else that isn't.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I dont how close this would count but had two incidents years apart and very different.
The first was when I was younger pre teens age in the 1980s. Me and my father were gigging frogs on a lake connected to the Illinois river near the town of Havana. It was probably around 2am in the morning and we took the boat back to our place and as we were getting everything out of the boat I walked out onto the dock to place the frogs in the basket in the water the I looked up and saw what I could only describe as lights brighter and bigger than the stars or satellites in the sky and there were 5 of them. They moved around the sky darting from one area in the sky to the other, stopping darting and moving randomly. I told my dad to come onto the dock and see this and we both watched this for probably a good 30 minutes, funny part is we didnt say a word to each other we just watched. They stopped and each one just vanished, we went to bed and honestly never talked about it for years until recently.

My second UFO was in 2018 around August and I was in southern Missouri and wanted to see a meteor shower that was happening around that time. I was staying at Big Cedar and had taken my PVS14 with me and late at night I set out to see it. Well I ended up driving into Arkansas and found a great spot on a boat launch dock and set up to watch the show. While looking up I saw something flying because it was blocking the stars as it flew. So I looked at it through the PVS14 and saw a triangle shaped craft flying with no lights, only saw a small glow in the night vision from the front of it like an IR light. It moved pretty fast and was around the altitude that you see commercial jets flying shortly after take off from O Hare around the Downers Grove area ( that was my only real comparison to figure out its altitude), the object had no sound that I could hear and from what I figured out later it was moving from north east to south west. I watched it fly across the sky and saw no other planes that night while I was there. Now I do believe that I may have seen a experimental craft, maybe the new Aurora ? It was not a F117 or the B2 which I have seen both in flight several times, it was more a isosceles acute triangle shape with a small notch in the back of the craft. And no I didnt get anal probed either time but a guy could dream right?! OH almost forgot why I didnt take a pic or video: I tried and every time I held the camera up to the back of the PVS14 I couldn't get the phone to focus it just blurred out and I was also trying to track it and not lose it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 2:22:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no personal experience in either matter, but I wanted to mention that in Gulf War 1, (1991), the F-117 was first publicly released, and the aircraft was already roughly 15-20 years old by that point. details were still sketchy on it at the time.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 3:31:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve got to finally get a PVS-14
Green or WP best for star gazing and maybe UFOs/UAPs?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I’ve got to finally get a PVS-14
Green or WP best for star gazing and maybe UFOs/UAPs?
View Quote

I use the green type works really well for me I don't have any experience with the WP but might be a good ? To ask in night vision section.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I have only had one possible UFO experience, in New Mexico, probably in 1978 or 1979.  It was summer and we were going to New Mexico on vacation.  Normally, we would leave early in the morning and drive all day to our destination, but this year, probably because my dad had to work in the morning, we didn't leave until mid-day, which resulted in us arriving at our destination well after dark.

Looking at Google Maps, the most likely route we would have traveled would have put us on Highway 38 and based on the street view function in Google Maps, my experience probably happened just north of Eagle Nest.  It was well after dark and we saw a flying object at about our 11:00 o'clock position.  My memory is that the object was simply a row of four or five white'ish lights.  There were no regular aircraft colored lights, like red or blue.   It must have been relatively far away because I remember we would lose sight of it behind the hills/mountains and then we would see it in another location, like at our 9:00 o'clock or 1:00 o'clock position.  I don't remember any significant flight characteristics, we just saw it in the air in various locations, relative to us.  The last time we saw it was at our 3:00 o'clock position.  At that point, it was descending vertically as if it were landing.  We saw it get very close to the ground but I don't remember if the topography allowed us to actually see if it touched the ground.  We assumed it must be a helicopter and there must be an airport of some kind out there.

Once we arrived in Red River, New Mexico, one of my parents remarked on the current time and both were adamant that it was about two hours later than it should have been.  I also think we may have been having car trouble as we pulled into Red River.  We were basically out of gas, which is odd because my dad is a worry wart who religiously tracked his gas mileage and usage, and the car was overheating.  We went to Red River more than once, so the car issues might have been another trip but the car issues happened late at night and I don't think we ever arrived in the dark, except for that one time.

Note of interest:  I have very vivid recollections of a dream I had as a child.  I'm pretty sure this dream occurred before the New Mexico trip, but I'm not certain.  In the dream, myself and my parents are in a cave and a witch (I don't remember seeing a witch, I just remember knowing it was a witch) was holding us captive.  I clearly remember seeing my dad, naked, lying face down on a table and I remember a sense that he was being examined.  My memory of my mom is less clear,  she was also on a table, naked, but I don't remember if she was face-up or face-down.  I only remember seeing my parents and don't remember my own experience, beyond that.  Writing this, I suddenly had a sense of memory that there were several "people" holding us, but I don't recall clearly seeing any of them.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have only had one possible UFO experience, in New Mexico, probably in 1978 or 1979.  It was summer and we were going to New Mexico on vacation.  Normally, we would leave early in the morning and drive all day to our destination, but this year, probably because my dad had to work in the morning, we didn't leave until mid-day, which resulted in us arriving at our destination well after dark.

Looking at Google Maps, the most likely route we would have traveled would have put us on Highway 38 and based on the street view function in Google Maps, my experience probably happened just north of Eagle Nest.  It was well after dark and we saw a flying object at about our 11:00 o'clock position.  My memory is that the object was simply a row of four or five white'ish lights.  There were no regular aircraft colored lights, like red or blue.   It must have been relatively far away because I remember we would lose sight of it behind the hills/mountains and then we would see it in another location, like at our 9:00 o'clock or 1:00 o'clock position.  I don't remember any significant flight characteristics, we just saw it in the air in various locations, relative to us.  The last time we saw it was at our 3:00 o'clock position.  At that point, it was descending vertically as if it were landing.  We saw it get very close to the ground but I don't remember if the topography allowed us to actually see if it touched the ground.  We assumed it must be a helicopter and there must be an airport of some kind out there.

Once we arrived in Red River, New Mexico, one of my parents remarked on the current time and both were adamant that it was about two hours later than it should have been.  I also think we may have been having car trouble as we pulled into Red River.  We were basically out of gas, which is odd because my dad is a worry wart who religiously tracked his gas mileage and usage, and the car was overheating.  We went to Red River more than once, so the car issues might have been another trip but the car issues happened late at night and I don't think we ever arrived in the dark, except for that one time.

Note of interest:  I have very vivid recollections of a dream I had as a child.  I'm pretty sure this dream occurred before the New Mexico trip, but I'm not certain.  In the dream, myself and my parents are in a cave and a witch (I don't remember seeing a witch, I just remember knowing it was a witch) was holding us captive.  I clearly remember seeing my dad, naked, lying face down on a table and I remember a sense that he was being examined.  My memory of my mom is less clear,  she was also on a table, naked, but I don't remember if she was face-up or face-down.  I only remember seeing my parents and don't remember my own experience, beyond that.  Writing this, I suddenly had a sense of memory that there were several "people" holding us, but I don't recall clearly seeing any of them.  
View Quote

Wow!! Very interesting. May be nothing to it, or it could be profound. No real way to know, but thanks for sharing.

My personal story is more of an "almost".

5-6 years ago.  Visiting family in rural, farm country Illinois.  About midnight at a family gathering winding down. Went out front to talk with my sister who was alone and enjoying a quiet cigarette.  We chatted for 5-10 and my wife joined us.  

As my sister and I laughed and we're having an animated discussion, my wife says, "WOW!!".  

She explained she was looking at the sky and clear stars (very rural) and suddenly saw a bright falling star that suddenly slowed, stopped for a brief moment, performed 2-3 insanely large and fast loops, then blasted away across the horizon in an instant.

I had looked up at "WOW!" and only saw an quick flash of light. I missed all of it. What I saw could have been a shooting star or perhaps nothing at all.

My wife saw the whole thing.

She's an Aerospace engineer with over 20 years experience.  Well versed in aerodynamics and what she saw left her confused and scratching her head. She has no interest at all in UFO's. Couldn't care less.  All she knows is what she saw.

That's all I got.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't agree with your conclusions,  but I certainly can't fault your reasoning.
View Quote

I obviously know nothing about aircraft or flying them, but can the human body withstand the G forces that these craft seem to exert?

It would seem to me that going 500mph then turning 90 degrees would really hurt a human, but I could be way off here.

@DimaChado
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I obviously know nothing about aircraft or flying them, but can the human body withstand the G forces that these craft seem to exert?

It would seem to me that going 500mph then turning 90 degrees would really hurt a human, but I could be way off here.

@DimaChado
View Quote

A maneuver like that would turn a human to jello
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A maneuver like that would turn a human to jello
View Quote

We can assume that these are either remotely driven military drones from country x or aliens have figured out a way to keep their brains from smashing into their skulls when turning on a dime at mach 3.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Classic abduction experience that many people share.  It’s insidious because you can’t remember much of any of it, but know know something was terribly amiss.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I don't think it takes multiple monumental leaps in technology so much as a single profound change in our understanding of reality that allows us to easily manipulate things like gravity and inertia.  An F/A-22 Raptor has more in common with a horse and buggy than it does with these UFOs; the Raptor and the buggy both work on the basic principles of action/reaction, F =M x A, ect, but these UFOs exhibit performance that is beyond what should be possible by merely imparting force on a mass to generate acceleration, so their propulsion must work on principles that are completely foreign to mainstream academia.  Once those principles are discovered, it might be trivial to build a craft capable of the feats we are witnessing.

Imagine if Einstein decided he wasn't going to publish his papers on general and special relativity publicly, but instead went straight to the US government for some reason, and then forty years later we secretly dropped a bomb on Japan when no one else in the world knew an atomic bomb was even a possibility.  No one outside of the small group of people in on it would know what happened.  Most of the world would probably think a meteor impact or something, but then a second meteor hits a strategic target in Japan just days later... What is this, Devine intervention?

Now imagine some gov/mil scientist stumbles upon the secret to manipulating gravity and nullifying inertia.  They build a prototype craft in the 40s, maybe crash one or two of them, and then they realize that once the cat is out of the bag on this tech, any reasonably competent organization (including non-state actors) will be able to build weapons that can't be defended against, and if you are attacked with these weapons, you probably can't even tell who did it, so what do you do?  Do you put a tight lid on the tech?  Maybe you use public funding and other subtle (or not-so subtle) manipulations to steer academia away from discovering it?  Perhaps you lead them down dead-end rabbit holes like string theory and dark matter?
View Quote

now this theory is one i can get behind.  problem is hte keeping secret part.  what they say abut that? 3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead?  conversely, politically, it sure seems like drunk unkle and the demoncraps are pushing super hard to get the straight white males to revolt, and i feel like its a tarp, possibly to unleash these black project type concepts on folks and to instill the real fear of the gubbmint.  

now, as to op, had few strange sitches, not necessarily close?

1-just other day, saw one of those "borg" looking cubes in broad daylihgt... flew on a trajectory like a a satellite, fast, etc etc.  was looking up at a hawk while i was watching chickens and this thing was there. black.  strange, ran for the binocs but lost the thing.

2- over nebraska last year was out watching milky way.  i see a streak of light like a comet, that is shining bright, etc,well after dark, not sun glare/reflection, and then it slows down, and just has normal flashing red/green aircraft lights... dont remember sound either though, and it wasnt that far off.

3- as kid, over central wisconsin, south of hardwood air to ground range, saw on a couple of occasions orange discs that would start as one thing, then peel off and become a great big line of orange lights,  we assumed they were flares, but again, no jet noise...
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@DimaChado
View Quote

There's a great link around here somewhere that explained the propulsion system in a way that would reconcile that.  They use some of Lazar's stuff that talked about an anti-gravity machine that when the system was turned on, would "bend" time/space around the craft.   This would not only explain how the occupants wouldn't be affected by gravity, but also how they could travel from points A-B very quickly.  Something else proposed was this could also explain why they appear blurry since the light around the craft would be "bent" as well.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

@zukguy
@WPS

https://www.uaptheory.com/
View Quote

@brass,

Thanks brother, I'll give it a read. Appreciate you taking the time.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@zukguy
@WPS

https://www.uaptheory.com/
View Quote

That's the one, thanks.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top