BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always Trumpers have a one track mind do they? They always assume never trumpers to be DU troll
View Quote
What was your last username?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Tovarishch Vladimir? Oh, wait... nevermind.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How can one physically get so far up Trump's ass that they think he is some kind of god.  I like how Trumpers always put the crappiest Dems on the other side so your choices are "Shit, shit, shit, or Trump.  Man doesn't trump look good next to those piles of Shit"?

ETA: Trump is in office thanks to people like me who voted for him.  He will not be getting that in 2020
View Quote
Did you vote for Rick Scott?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I voted Tulsi because she's the best looking.

If AOC ran, GD would launch her into the White House as they furiously masturbated in the voting booth.
View Quote
She's too young, she can't run.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Always Trumpers have a one track mind do they? They always assume never trumpers to be DU troll
View Quote
Fellow Travelers or Useful Idiots.

Take your pick.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
The NeverTrumper's I've met come in several varieties.

1. Democrats pretending to be Republicans to spread Trump hate
2. Libertarians who pretty much hate anyone and anything that isn't Ron or Rand Paul
3. Government employees who afraid of being found to be unnecessary (see "Swamp Creature)
4. Rank and file Republicans who want to go back to the "At least he sounds presidential" days of the Bushes and losing to the Dems

So take your pick, they pretty much walk in lock step when it comes to Trump. Once Trump is gone they'll go back to cutting each other's throats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Whomever's leg they wish to hump most.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The NeverTrumper's I've met come in several varieties.

1. Democrats pretending to be Republicans to spread Trump hate
2. Libertarians who pretty much hate anyone and anything that isn't Ron or Rand Paul
3. Government employees who afraid of being found to be unnecessary (see "Swamp Creature)
4. Rank and file Republicans who want to go back to the "At least he sounds presidential" days of the Bushes and losing to the Dems

So take your pick, they pretty much walk in lock step when it comes to Trump. Once Trump is gone they'll go back to cutting each other's throats.
View Quote
I would say that our dedicated trolls are a mix of 1 and 4.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I gave Trump a vote in the hopes he would do something to get America back, but didn't expect much. But when he threw gun owners under the bus and defanged the NRA on national TV, and made bumpstock owners felons despite what the law really says, I just decided there is no way I can vote for him again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Voting?

Trump was a last-ditch stopgap. He failed, largely because the GOPe fought him tooth and nail. The Dems have the momentum, the press, the changing demographics, and the current numbers in swing states to ensure a DNC victory in 2020 and a functional single party system after that.

Soapbox
Ballot box
Jury box
<<<<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE
Cartridge box
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I gave Trump a vote in the hopes he would do something to get America back, but didn't expect much. But when he threw gun owners under the bus and defanged the NRA on national TV, and made bumpstock owners felons despite what the law really says, I just decided there is no way I can vote for him again.
View Quote
Kamala Harris is cute, let's vote for her!

Or do you have a real conservative who can win at the federal level in mind?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. But I can't vote for a guy who went out of his way to turn me into a felon with the stroke of his pen, and did it illegally to boot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The OP has accused me of being a Nevertrumper multiple times yet I don't see any of my picks on the list.

My choices in order...

1. Mike Lee
2. Rand Paul
3. Ted Cruz
View Quote
Might as well vote for a liberal..none of your choices can win a presidential election...They have all tried..the conservative American voter rejected all of them...Now what?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No. But I can't vote for a guy who went out of his way to turn me into a felon with the stroke of his pen, and did it illegally to boot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*not trying to defend Trump but*

....if his bullshit gets overturned would you vote for him?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#15]
My money is on Romney making another run as the logical moderate choice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
He would win Utah and nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys are so pathetic - I voted for him but it's quite obvious he hasn't even tried to keep his MAJOR campaign promise. His abuse of office with respect to the 2nd amendment isn't excusable.

For some reason you still make excuses for his dishonesty and overreach. "Better than Hillary" is all we have left.

You guys spent 8 years mocking the obama worship but when the pendulum swings you do literally the exact same thing. Disgraceful behavior.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I suspect they'll run Horrible Harris on top of the ticket to maximize the victim categories, but run Bob the fake Mexican as VP to cash in on his popularity.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I suspect they'll run Horrible Harris on top of the ticket to maximize the victim categories, but run Bob the fake Mexican as VP to cash in on his popularity.
View Quote
May very well happen. She will win. Older generations sat back and let us be invaded by Democrats, then run around and talk about 23 year olds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Please clap!...
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Bet on Gabbard
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#23]
It's POLL, dude. POLL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Jeff Flake IMHO
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you’re going to help out the team that will do way, way worse.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Might as well vote for a liberal..none of your choices can win a presidential election...They have all tried..the conservative American voter rejected all of them...Now what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The OP has accused me of being a Nevertrumper multiple times yet I don't see any of my picks on the list.

My choices in order...

1. Mike Lee
2. Rand Paul
3. Ted Cruz
I think that’s the point, to vote for a “Republican” that can’t win.  My “conservative” brother in law did the same for Evan McMullen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's POLL, dude. POLL.
View Quote
You’re new here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Hillary. Just like last time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fellow Travelers or Useful Idiots.

Take your pick.
View Quote
One track mind pretty much
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump will be the last R president any of us will ever see. Full commie is on the horizon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My choices in order...

1. Mike Lee
2. Rand Paul
3. Ted Cruz
It wasn't conservatives that chose Trump the New York demoncrat over actual conservatives. It was weak kneed, low info, betas who fell for his act.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Hold my beer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trump will be the last R president any of us will ever see. Full commie is on the horizon.
View Quote
Yup and some here will do all they can to enable the commies because they don’t 100% like Trump.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So pretty much like his previous attempts which is just fine with the establishment.

An honorable loss is better than an unanticipated win.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So pretty much like his previous attempts which is just fine with the establishment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that because all of the Trump cultists would stay home?

Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Whoever the democrats run.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Poll fail.

"An actual Republican" is not listed as an option.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.270towin.com/historical_maps/2012_large.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.270towin.com/historical_maps/2012_large.png
When a politician bashes one candidate continuously they should not expect support from that person’s followers.

Romney is the perfect losing candidate.  He’s polite and well spoken, will stand there and take a beating while never daring to strike back.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#40]
I get so fucking tired of everyone using straw-man fallacies to make themselves feel like winners.  It's fucking pathetic.

Trump was already too fucking liberal for me.  Is it that hard to understand?  Why the fuck would I vote for someone more liberal than the person I think is already too liberal?

To put it into context, the NRA is also too liberal for me.

I want somebody less liberal than Trump.  And that list includes Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, local congressman Nick Freitas, even more mild candidates like Scott Walker or entertainers like Steven Crowder.

It never included McCain.  It never included Romney.  It never included Jeb.  It never included Rubio.  It never included Christie.  It never included Kasich.  It never included Giuliani or however the fuck you spell his name.

But the reality is that we're stuck with Trump because so many people thought it was awesome how he "pissed off the libs".  Even though his legacy might very well be a shit ton of Executive Orders that will be overturned, a few judges, and giving a super majority of both houses back to the democrats with a democrat president ready to rock and roll on the communist agenda.  All of which was predictable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Shit....  Here we go again.  The Arfcom pre-election shit show begins anew for another 2 years.  Break out the purses and work on the new and improved petty insults for those who don't agree with you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Communism.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Ha, that is funny. Sadly very true, but does that mean the GOP clearly is represented in body and in mind? GOP is dead.

OP your poll, I am sure someone will be along to bash me for any criticism I have had of POTUS. I thought that was this whole liberty thing, but I will vote Trump again if he is the only hope.

Dude, phones ringing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Pole inbound.
View Quote

Whoever is not going to fuck us with the second amendment.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP seems to be losing sleep over a couple people on an internet forum.

https://i.imgur.com/czrfNBI.gif
View Quote
You think?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top