Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#1]
CNN headline:  Group of White-Supremacist Trump Supporters Threaten Black Neighborhood By Pretending to Kneel on the Neck of George Floyd in Terrifying Reenactment.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is some black guy on FOX going on about billions in Reparations for blacks....I swear I'd rather help you pay for your BMW than to give a nickle to blacks in "reparations".

In fact, if peeps are honest about the whole thing I'd go so far as to say that nothing brings out the N-word quicker (even if it's just a thought) than the mere mention of the R-word. Fuck that noise.
View Quote

TRILLIONS in reparations.  $14.7T or something like that....a 1-time check for $350k for those qualified

I think the racist man was the BET founder...

Fucking disgusting
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I never owned slaves, they never picked cotton. Nothing is owed to them, or to me. The mere suggestion of reparations is an insult to anyone with a flickering brain cell
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll die before I get on my knees and beg ANYONE for forgiveness.
View Quote
I'm with this guy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union wants me to eat the puss, I'll drop to my knees, but there will be no begging of any kind.

Outside of those circumstances, noooope.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking Cunts Every One Of Them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union wants me to eat the puss, I'll drop to my knees, but there will be no begging of any kind.

Outside of those circumstances, noooope.
View Quote

Yeah, that’s a lot different. My creaky old knees might be up for some of that if offered to me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#8]
They should be shot as traitors.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#9]
This is the beginning of the script flipping BLM is looking for. Not equality, not harmony, not unity...but subjugation.

Go back and watch Gladiator, when Marcus Aralius kneels before Commodus - that was the clear moment when Commodus lost complete respect for his father. A movie, yeah...but that intentional body language wasn’t created out of thin air.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#10]
First thought is... Cuckolds. Those are always my second, third, etc thoughts. Definitely cuckolds.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Showing how weak they are........will not end well, thugs do not respect weakness !
View Quote

A couple things.....

First, how much did that photo op cost soros?
Second, if real, those white-cucks would be really popular in a prison.

I kneel to no man or woman.... EVER. Especially when I've done nothing that needs to be forgiven.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My knees touch the ground for no man. Ever.

But click bait title is click bait.

They were kneeling in prayer.
View Quote

I was wondering if it was something like that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#14]
How can they ask forgiveness for something they didn't do?

What a bunch of fools.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TRILLIONS in reparations.  $14.7T or something like that....a 1-time check for $350k for those qualified

Fucking disgusting
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is some black guy on FOX going on about billions in Reparations for blacks....I swear I'd rather help you pay for your BMW than to give a nickle to blacks in "reparations".

In fact, if peeps are honest about the whole thing I'd go so far as to say that nothing brings out the N-word quicker (even if it's just a thought) than the mere mention of the R-word. Fuck that noise.

Fucking disgusting

I'll support that... as long as it requires anyone accepting the check to renounce their citizenship, leave the country and never ever come back.

Don't get me wrong, I would hope that most Black people value their American Citizenship more than that and would stay. But if they don't then we are all, Black and White, better off without them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#16]
F'ing disgusting!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#18]
That is one of the most cringe things I've seen.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Bunch of beta cucks begging forgiveness for something they didnt do
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#20]
"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man." -Malcolm X
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Sickening
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Vikings 3x09 Hold My Hair Hand Chop HD
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#23]
How about fuck off
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Or Texans too apparently
View Quote

I don't see any horns...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man." -Malcolm X
View Quote

Ol’ Malcolm was on to something, wasn’t he?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Pussies.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I kneel before no man
View Quote
"I am no man..."
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck that.

As soon as I saw the video of the cop with his knee on George Floyd's neck I felt that it it was wrong.

I have done nothing wrong therefore I don't need to beg for forgiveness.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I dont kneel and I dont beg.
Period.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Is this the republican outreach effort that we've been told is necessary?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow...that is stomach churning. What a bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#36]

for fucks sake
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Only one thing I kneel for and that ain't it.

And I have nothing to apologize for.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I hope rioters tear them apart
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I’ve never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Malcolm was assassinated by his own Islam folks from Jersey and they knew for years who the other shooters were and they covered for them. Community leaders need to clean out their own scum as well.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#44]
All these stupid kneeling photos need to be photoshopped to show them on a flattened image of something.   I don't know the best image but someone clever will come up with something.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#46]
sheep
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ol' Malcolm was on to something, wasn't he?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been seeing a lot of Malcom quotes floating around the internet lately, and dang if he didn't accurately describe conditions today over 50 years ago.

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives....The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#48]
JFC
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've been seeing a lot of Malcom quotes floating around the internet lately, and dang if he didn't accurately describe conditions today over 50 years ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives....The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have.

Hate him or like him, the Man knew what was up and what was coming.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm not agreeing with whats happening here but did anyone scroll down and watch the second video?

The black folks ask God for forgiveness of the black community as well. They are on their knees also.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top