Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2020 9:14:55 PM EDT
Stumbled across this on YouTube and it is in subtitles. A WWII tanker movie about Russia and Germany that I thought the scenes were very realistic and the plot pretty good. Never heard of it before so just passing it on.

The White Tiger (with english subtitles) (War movie, Director: Karen Shakhnazarov, 2012)

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a decent flic
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I like tank movies and this one had a good spin on it. The sets were very realistic.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
it's up there with Fury and The Beast.

Good footage of fighting from a T34 certainly. I tend to enjoy a lot of the Russian war movies that get put out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
You can look up the Tiger they made for the movie that never got used.  They built two of them.  One was a "super" Tiger and the other was a beautiful copy built on an IS chassis.

Have not watched the movie so I'm not sure which one got used.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Tankers any good?  Also Russian armor flick
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I enjoyed it when I watched it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top