Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 5:36:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hospitalized with the virus or with an adverse reaction to the vaccine?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friend did her son and is now hospitalized.

Pfitzer.

Bend school district..Oregon.

She was hospitalized also for two weeks.

Pftizer.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313126/FB_IMG_1634295138495_jpg-2134391.JPG

Hospitalized with the virus or with an adverse reaction to the vaccine?

Hospitalized due to adverse reaction to vaccine.

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Our kids’ school was open all last year.

This year they opened up with no masks and no vaccine requirements (kids or teachers).

Normal.  No social distancing.

They told the parents that if your kid is sick, have him stay home until he feels better.  You know, like normal.

I think one kid in the seventh grade got it.  He was back in school in two days.  

One teacher got it on a Friday.  Was back in school on Tuesday.

Life goes on.
View Quote

Which State?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This year they opened up with no masks and no vaccine requirements (kids or teachers).

They told the parents that if your kid is sick, have him stay home until he feels better.  You know, like normal.

I think one kid in the seventh grade got it.  He was back in school in two days.  

Life goes on.
View Quote

My daughter's school was completely open last year as well. She actually had perfect attendance last year and made the honor roll every quarter.

Somehow everyone survived.

This year they started back on August 4th with absolutely no restrictions. Not even mask on the bus. Everything is completely fine and back to the way it should be.

The mass hysteria is insane.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My daughter's school was completely open last year as well. She actually had perfect attendance last year and made the honor roll every quarter.

This year they started back on August 4th with absolutely no restrictions. Not even mask on the bus. Everything is completely fine and back to the way it should be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life goes on.

Wish our kids school would take this approach its absolutely ridiculous.  There have been infections but the school has refused to give me the total number of reported cases at the school.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Private school in Maryland, of all places.

We live in VA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life goes on.

Which State?

We live in VA.

Thanks. I would have lost that bet.

It's good to see Maryland retains some of the independence that helped form our great union.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Life goes on.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#10]
This is a hill I would die on. Thank god I live in a free state.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Life goes on.
View Quote

Public and private school here have both been open and mask free since last school year.

No dead kids. And let’s be honest, Oklahoma kids aren’t known for being skinny.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Of course this applies to the families and children of congressmen and other high ranking politicians, right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 1:06:55 AM EDT
[#15]
The publics reaction is going to prove interesting....many adults that didn't want it but rationalized taking it to keep their job or some other form of extortion are probably not going to be on board with their kid getting it.

Many will sadly offer them up gleefully...
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:54:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The publics reaction is going to prove interesting....many adults that didn't want it but rationalized taking it to keep their job or some other form of extortion are probably not going to be on board with their kid getting it.

Many will sadly offer them up gleefully...
View Quote

It's sad to say but I don't care. If the parents are that stupid, the pain that goes along with it should hurt really bad.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LE is not your friend.

There may be some individuals and agencies that act in your best interests, but the profession on the whole is predicated on enforcement of unconstitutional so-called laws. It is of minimal use in a well-armed society.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:15:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Been saying it for months… give in to adult mandates and they’ll come for the kids next.

Any sheep who didn’t want the vax but took it, I welcome you to throw off your wool and join the pack of lions, lions who have been standing ready to defend you, against the wolves you didn’t believe were there. Wolves that cannot be appeased with just you. They want you, your wool, and your tasty lamb children.

Wake up and become a lion before your kids are their dinner.
View Quote

This deserves a repeat.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No.  Fuck Maryland.

The county tried to stop us LAST year, but some of our parents are…effective lawyers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life goes on.

Which State?

We live in VA.

Thanks. I would have lost that bet.

It's good to see Maryland retains some of the independence that helped form our great union.

No.  Fuck Maryland.

The county tried to stop us LAST year, but some of our parents are…effective lawyers.

Sorry to hear that the state sux. Glad to hear lawyers who don't suck the leftist cock
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#20]
A high schooler in my community died suddenly (went to bed...didn't wake up) the day after dose #2 of Pfizer.  Not a peep about it anywhere.  

I will remain free of the jab, as well as my wife and children.  Shit is not happening.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A high schooler in my community died suddenly (went to bed...didn't wake up) the day after dose #2 of Pfizer.  Not a peep about it anywhere.  

I will remain free of the jab, as well as my wife and children.  Shit is not happening.
View Quote

The family has said nothing?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#22]
It's a very fine hill.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We don't know what caused it but it wasn't the vaccine."  That is the narrative and it is deeply troubling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is a hill I would die on. Thank god I live in a free state.
View Quote

Agree to former. Cannot claim the latter.

My kids will not be vaccinateded until science is known, and then I will evaluate results dispassionately. Meanwhile, I will maneuver as needed to prevent being on the hill - but yeah, if the fksticks think peeps will not fight back against injecting unproven sht into kids they have erred
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I think by now it's rather obvious that whatever these jabs are, they have nothing to do with any virus. They have something in them that the government is frantically obsessed with pumping into everyone. For what actual purpose remains to be seen. As usual, when the government wants something for the people, that "something" is good for the government, not the people. These sketchy, untested, experimental jabs are the latest "something" to be forced on the American people. And yeah, as predicted, now they want to put their magical science juice in children.

I think there's going to be a lot more pushback than the democrats realize. Most parents tend to go mama-bear when something threatens their kids. These toxic, dangerous injections are a huge threat to kids. And everyone knows it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#26]
"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."  Martin Luther King, Jr.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#27]
There are worse hills.  I'm okay with backing a family that says no to protect the little ones.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:26:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Suck my fucking dick
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There are worse hills.  I'm okay with backing a family that says no to protect the little ones.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#30]
We had a chance too sit and talk at length with my youngest son last night. He said as of now his workplace is not requiring the shot(s). He said the school has not said anything official, but they DID announce over the intercom that any student who wanted vaccinated could come up to the office.

He has two teens in high school. He was pissed that the school did that behind his back, but if you are 13 you can make medical decisions at school without parental knowledge. He said his kids didn't take the vax because they don't like needles. If it was in a cup they would have drank it.

He won't take the jab, he doesn't want his kids to take the jab. He discussed it with them but they know many vaxed people so they see it as normal and expected. Public education wins again.

He said soon they will be college age and every college is going to require the jab.
We told him to stand firm, and policy may change before work or the school get pushy.
I pray to God we are right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#31]
When does the mandatory testing of illegals begin?  After they've been bused all over the USA?
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We had a chance too sit and talk at length with my youngest son last night. He said as of now his workplace is not requiring the shot(s). He said the school has not said anything official, but they DID announce over the intercom that any student who wanted vaccinated could come up to the office.

He has two teens in high school. He was pissed that the school did that behind his back, but if you are 13 you can make medical decisions at school without parental knowledge. He said his kids didn't take the vax because they don't like needles. If it was in a cup they would have drank it.

He won't take the jab, he doesn't want his kids to take the jab. He discussed it with them but they know many vaxed people so they see it as normal and expected. Public education wins again.

He said soon they will be college age and every college is going to require the jab.
We told him to stand firm, and policy may change before work or the school get pushy.
I pray to God we are right.
View Quote

Stand firm. Look at the Harvard Business school shutdown of in person learning as an example of the jabs not providing relief.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Never mind, reading comprehension failure.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:03:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pfitzer.

Pftizer.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313126/FB_IMG_1634295138495_jpg-2134391.JPG
View Quote

I'm not sure I understand this reply, but I take it to mean that both mother and son had to be hospitalized.  That boy doesn't appear to be anywhere near the minimum age for the adult dose of Pfizer vaccine, i.e. 12 years.  The pediatric version for age 5 - 11 that will probably be approved soon is 1/3 the adult dose.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Stand firm. Look at the Harvard Business school shutdown of in person learning as an example of the jabs not providing relief.
View Quote

It's also indicative of how truly retarded places like Harvard Business School truly are.

There's something very wrong with assigning such high value to seeking education at institutions that behave so irrationally and ignorantly. Whatever prestige places like that have had in the past......yeah, I'm not seeing it today.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm not sure I understand this reply, but I take it to mean that both mother and son had to be hospitalized.  That boy doesn't appear to be anywhere near the minimum age for the adult dose of Pfizer vaccine, i.e. 12 years.  The pediatric version for age 5 - 11 that will probably be approved soon is 1/3 the adult dose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfitzer.

Pftizer.

You bring up a good point about dosage what about 11 vs 12 magically makes it OK to give a human 3 time the dosage.  At that age variations in size are extreme, my 5th grade son has kids pushing 5'6 in his class and kids like him barely pushing 4'8.  The weight disparity is huge.

I also heard a doctor say that metabolically there is no different between a teenager and an adult, like puberty isn't a thing.  The Medical community is pants on head retarded with their rush to vax kids  while the UK doctors appears to be the sane ones....

https://www.foxnews.com/health/covid-vaccines-british-officials-refuse-shots-healthy-children

But even in that article you can see UK officials are pressuring the medical experts to approve it for kids, talk about clown world.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:03:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Life goes on.
View Quote

We've seemed to forget that viruses have been around since the beginning of time and, somehow,  mankind has survived...
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfitzer.

Pftizer.

None of them are approved.  

Quit acting like they are...
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Life goes on.
View Quote

Sounds like our district in Tennessee. We will live in box, before making our child take the vaccination.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
White House tells states to prepare plans to vaccinate kids in coming weeks
View Quote

Susan Rice tells...
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 9:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]
The White House is chock full of dumbasses.  Why would anyone listen to anything coming from there.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Same here.
View Quote

Same here as well. My son did get it from school, as did half his class and a few teachers here and there. Masks are ‘encouraged’ but not forced.

Life goes on…Public school by the way.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Life goes on.
View Quote

Similar situation here, except not one single case of Covid in a student.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#45]
As I mentioned in my previous thread, this is my hill. I'm already paying for both my kids to go to a private school this year due to no masks.  It's a Christian non-profit school, they take zero money from the state or fed, so no vaccination coircion.

Hopeful Glenn wins VA next week, and we can live out from under a boot on our necks for 4 years until Trump returns in 2024.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#47]
The CDC has authorized the Pfizer vaccine for kids 5-11. It is now officially authorized.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#48]
These people are criminals.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Evidence is clear...sure it is...based on WHAT?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Evidence is clear...sure it is...based on WHAT?
View Quote

You have to vax them for no good reason to find out how many it will harm.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top