Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT

Where's the goto place for buying supplements like protein powder, preworkout, vitamins, and stuff these days?

I used to buy mostly from bodybuildng.com in years past.  But ordered a few things last week and they have just now got around to dealing with the order.  Also doesn't seem like they have near the selection of stuff they used to.  Also not interested in a "subscription" program.

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:55:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I usually just use Amazon for everything.

I did use Animal oak for a multivitamin for a while.
I didn't notice much of anything but it seems like a decent value for a solid multivitamin.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Life Extension has been solid for what I need. A little spendy though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used this site for years and always had good service - https://www.bulksupplementswebsite.com/.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea amz is not happening.  I've spent a ridiculous amount of money with them over the years but they, for obvious reasons, are on my "do not do business with" list.

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used this site for years and always had good service - https://www.bulksupplementswebsite.com/.
View Quote

Thanks.

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#6]
GNC?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Myprotein has always treated me well.

I stopped using most of that stuff though except a few vitamins nightly, so I haven't ordered from them in almost 2 years.

Hard to beat the price on an 11 lb bag of whey though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I go down to the local Nutrishop. Chat with the veteran who owns it about my individual goals/needs. Really helpful.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#9]
For vitamins, just go to your local pharmacy and buy a multi-vitamin. It's much cheaper than buy two individual vitamins and covers all your bases.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Muscle and strength (.com) and dps nutrition.

Always have deals going on.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Dpsnutrition has always been good for me
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Nutra-Bio has pretty good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks guys, been looking into these.

Finally got my order from bb.com today.  Can't blame it all on them, they shipped it fedex.

Really it wasn't that bad, they just used to be so quick.

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Http://puritan.com has a good selection and has seemed pretty good.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Where's the goto place for buying supplements like protein powder, preworkout, vitamins, and stuff these days?

I used to buy mostly from bodybuildng.com in years past.  But ordered a few things last week and they have just now got around to dealing with the order.  Also doesn't seem like they have near the selection of stuff they used to.  Also not interested in a "subscription" program.

View Quote

If you live in MO find your nearest Supplement Superstore. Great company. I shop there often and have become friends with several of the staff members.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:31:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Sam's club or Amazon
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:26:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you live in MO find your nearest Supplement Superstore. Great company. I shop there often and have become friends with several of the staff members.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do, and see people at the gym with their t-shirts.  There actually used to be one next to one of the gyms I went to, pre-covid.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I do, and see people at the gym with their t-shirts.  There actually used to be one next to one of the gyms I went to, pre-covid.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to frequent those stores. They did seem to be a lot more honest and knowledgeable than the typical GNC types. Now I just order the protein from myprotein. It's just hard to compete with their isolate for protein that is clean, mixes well and $/lb.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Http://puritan.com has a good selection and has seemed pretty good.
View Quote

No way. They spam the hell out of your email forever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top