Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2021 1:33:00 PM EDT
It is true that there has been research going on in this field for a long time. A lot of what I find seems to be either be like someone I know in the Pacific NW who sees contrails everywhere and is convinced that weather manipulation is responsible for it being cloudy and rainy, or total denial. What is the group take on it? I did a topic search and wasn't able to find any threads.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It's true. It's run by the same secret government organization that faked the moon landings.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
In GD of course!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#3]
global research. its real. the U.S. has been using it as a weapon, for many many years.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Tinhat.com
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]
There’s a lot to unpack in that statement.

It’s true that research goes on in that field, but it’s not really effective. It’s more like “seeding” the sky with water vapor to encourage it to rain sooner than it was going to, so it’s not raining later when you want to do something outside. I believe the Chinese used it (or tried) during the Beijing Olympics, or so people said at the time.

Like any good conspiracy, people take a kernel of truth and extrapolate until it sound cool/menacing/etc
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmmmmm...

Don't know.

Weather Control and Geoengineering

But this YouTube channel seems to handle actual science instead of conspiracy theory stuff.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top