Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2019 10:34:42 AM EDT
Anyone know how often they do it?   I missed the one in January.

I guess it’s only for up to 29 gallons, then anything larger is 50% off.   At least that’s what my local store said.

Looking to pick up a 55.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I think i have one in the basement, not sure what the actual size is but my wife is saying 55. I think I'll be traveling out through to Vermont this coming week, probably Thursday/Friday by way of Gorham, Jefferson,  route 2. I can drop it off if you want it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know they did this.
$1 a gallon was my FO point 35 years ago, except then I could sometimes get a 40 long for $40-50.
Being able to get a 29 for $29 in today's dollars seems like an incredible deal, but my tanks have been empty for a decade or two now so I don't need more.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think i have one in the basement, not sure what the actual size is but my wife is saying 55. I think I'll be traveling out through to Vermont this coming week, probably Thursday/Friday by way of Gorham, Jefferson,  route 2. I can drop it off if you want it.
View Quote
That would be sweet but it’s a bit out of the way, probably 1.5 hours??  Plus I don’t have a truck yet
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That would be sweet but it’s a bit out of the way, probably 1.5 hours??  Plus I don’t have a truck yet
View Quote
Well I tried. A hour and a half is a lot when I'll be driving for 15-20 hours. I'll be out getting some headstones then heading to northern VT to see a friend.

Maybe next time, I make several trips a year.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Bummer if it’s only up to 29 gallons now, I bought my 40 breeders during one of those sales. I was wanting to get another one at the next sale to replace mine it has a small bubble in one of the silicone seams that always worries me about when it’s going leak.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Petsmart has online sales that the stores dont advertise.

Got a 65 and stand for $250 last month.
(Buying online for store pickup was another discount)
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump for on-going Petco $1/gal tank sale, up to 29gal, but online and pick up in-store.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:56:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I need a 20 long for my office...
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top