Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/6/2021 11:53:14 PM EDT
It is coming, the writing is on the wall for the US and Canada. Everyone is waiting for your reaction, yes you Americans because Canadians have lost their balls along the way.

"BREAKING: CA will require our kids to get the COVID-19 vaccine to come to school.

This will go into effect following full FDA approval.

Our schools already require vaccines for measles, mumps and more. Why? Because vaccines work.

This is about keeping our kids safe & healthy."

Gavin Newsom

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1443990974116495363?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Somebody forgot to tell him that the above-mentioned vaccines do not expire in 4-8 mo or he knows it but does not care. I guess this will continue 'till some "nutter" that just lost his kid to the jab goes ballistic...Those greedy basterds truly understand only from one thing: HUGS...(joke)
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't happen here.

Not worried about it at all.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe people will start to think like this guy ....

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd be proud to stand next to or in front of him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Liberals are unable to associate cause and effect.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, not gonna happen.

They'll be home schooled in that case
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Parents should consider home schooling their children or educating them in a small community setting.

Begin to break through the leftist propaganda and indoctrination that begins with early education.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
It is generally pretty easy to get an exemption for vaccines for school. You pretty much just have to ask.

Now that may likely change with this covid push, but all those other vaccines weren't really required.

So that argument about those other traditional vaccines being required. Sort of..but not really.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 3:39:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Parents should consider home schooling their children or educating them in a small community setting.

Begin to break through the leftist propaganda and indoctrination that begins with early education.
View Quote

+1

My children will never see a day in government indoctrination centers. Ever.

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 3:40:46 AM EDT
[#10]
home school and not that ghey pedo sh*t or neu math
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 3:42:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Say no.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I will say "no".......and I will enforce "no" so long as I'm able.

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Pack them up and move to Africa where even if things officially get strict, everything is possible with the right application of incentive.

At least that's what we did.

Maybe by the time we come back this storyline will have run it's course.

Or it just keeps getting worse and we never come back.

But my wife and I agree that we're not letting the kids get the covid shot at this point even though we both got it.

Hopefully by the time they are old enough to make their own choice, the side effects will be better understood and they can make an educated decision.

We aren't anti vax. We are anti experimental vax - especially for kids that are super low risk for the disease to begin with and whose long-term effects aren't yet understood. They've gotten all their other shots.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:17:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Perfect response.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

We have a lot in common.

I have that song on my play list.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

"...I will kill you and I won't think nothing of it."
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Make them stop and make s'mores while I watch their house burn down from faulty wiring.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Won't happen in CA. Big pitbulls barking, but people will do what they think is right.

LA restaurants will see a decrease in business. Pressure will be on counties adjacent to LA to comply because they will have more business...OC will say fuck off. Riverside might as well..

The rich in LA (8%)will be fine, flying private to whereever, poor in LA (80+) will be hosed, but still servicing the 8% telling them they can't go to restaurants.

2021 slavery is real in LA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is generally pretty easy to get an exemption for vaccines for school. You pretty much just have to ask.

Now that may likely change with this covid push, but all those other vaccines weren't really required.

So that argument about those other traditional vaccines being required. Sort of..but not really.
View Quote

Ironically(not really), CT eliminated religious exemptions for schools as of 7-1-2021...

Anyone who had filed prior to that gets grandfathered in, we submitted out in May just incase, both our kids were in school already.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#21]
California is honestly NOT the rest of the US, what happens there doesn't necessary come to the rest of the states especially more rural areas. Such a demand will never come to my local school district and if it ever did homeschool would be done with the quickness.

CA is a failed state, this action will only push more reasonable people out of the state. Leaving more of less a bunch of 3rd world types and ulta rich so in effect no middle-class types.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#23]
I would tell them about my desire to jab them with my experimental bayonet.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to say Kabar or swiftly moving FMJHP, but yeah. This^^^
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's either the best actor ever or he really, really means it. Look at his face, look at his eyes. He means every word. Glad there are still people like that in our country.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, they will proly not tell you straight up but the same as with the guns they will restrict you. Coercion tactics. Can't fly with no pass, can't do sports, can't go to school, movies, restaurants, on and on. It's a tightening noose. It's about control, not health.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Rain hellfire and all fuck upon them
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 4:50:06 AM EDT
[#30]
My kid's 6'3 and 230 lbs. They're welcome to try.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#31]
They are importing enough people to CA to effectively erase the need for actual birthright Americans.

The newbies watch CNN, and try to assimilate how the MSM tells them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Kim Iversen: VIOLENT Protests Show The World Is OVER Covid Mandates

Europe is fighting, where is the US?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#33]
The way things have transpired over the past year plus, vast majority of people will comply like good little sheep.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Won't happen here.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Threat of bodily harm will be met with proportional response
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Won't happen here.

"The Biden administration on Wednesday unveiled its plan to 'quickly' vaccinate roughly 28 million children age 5-11, pending authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/white-house-details-plan-quickly-vaccinate-28m-children-age-5-11
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Homeschooling is a lot of work by yourself. But there will be lots if like minded people, so this can work.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Wait until they are removing children from their homes due to non compliance. Children's services, they know what's best, don't cha know?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"The Biden administration on Wednesday unveiled its plan to 'quickly' vaccinate roughly 28 million children age 5-11, pending authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/white-house-details-plan-quickly-vaccinate-28m-children-age-5-11
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Won't happen here.

Here being WY not the US as a whole.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

+1

My children will never see a day in government indoctrination centers. Ever.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#41]
What would I do? Talk to my kids Pediatrician to get their advice.  Try to find more information from reputable sources to make an informed decision. Not listen to all the anti-vaccine people who are convinced vaccines cause autism. Not turn to people for advice who think it's a global conspiracy against Trump supporters.  Look at whether my Insurance company is covering the vaccination. No way an insurance company is willingly paying for something that is not necessary.

ETA: Ask my primary care physician if his kids in the same age group had been vaccinated. I know my doctors two young teen children both got the Pfizer COVID vaccination as soon as it was approved for their age group.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What would I do? Talk to my kids Pediatrician to get their advice.  Try to find more information from reputable sources to make an informed decision. Not listen to all the anti-vaccine people who are convinced vaccines cause autism. Not turn to people for advice who think it's a global conspiracy against Trump supporters.  Look at whether my Insurance company is covering the vaccination. No way an insurance company is willingly paying for something that is not necessary.

ETA: Ask my primary care physician if his kids in the same age group had been vaccinated. I know my doctors two young teen children both got the Pfizer COVID vaccination as soon as it was approved for their age group.
View Quote

That's what you'd do, if you can't think for yourself.

Thankfully some of us can.

There is no reason for normal children or teens to get these experimental "vaccines".

Your doctor is a moron.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Homeschooling is a lot of work by yourself. But there will be lots if like minded people, so this can work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not all that bad. We started homeschooling recently. Partly because there is legitimate indoctrination in this area (my son recently had a paper that was essentially "which far left protest movement is the best and why"), and we noticed that there was a lot of poor behavior by other kids rubbing off.

First and most important thing, is it doesn't have to be structured the same as state funded school. That's the biggest hurdle. Once you're past that you can focus on what your kid needs to know, how they best learn, and how you can best facilitate it. Then it just clicks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Won't happen here.

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Seems more than half of the people that live in this country would rush their kids down to be the next generation of labor rats, after submitting themselves to be lab rats.

Not much fight left in the sheeple.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Try to find more information from reputable sources to make an informed decision. Not listen to all the anti-vaccine people who are convinced vaccines cause autism.
View Quote

Oh so you mean like the CDC data that says only 67 kids nationwide died in 2020 with (not of) Covid? Fun fact if we're talking about reputable sources: According to local and CDC health statistics, I'm more likely to be hospitalized due to the flu than Covid, and those odds are rock bottom.

Quoted:
No way an insurance company is willingly paying for something that is not necessary.
View Quote

It's not like there are reports about insider trading issues... I mean, there's no way corrupt people would place bets on companies they could mandate that people do business with right? Oh, sorry. Both Democrats and Republicans seem to be doing that lately.

You're right in that people should do whats best for them. If they are high risk, it genuinely might help. Natural immunity is superior however, so those that aren't are doing themselves and others a disservice by getting it.

Reduced symptoms means they're the ones out in public sick and spreading their new MuDeltaOmega variant. This isn't the same as getting a vaccine for other contagions, so comparing reservations for the Covid jab to anti-vax statements is purely propaganda designed for dehumanization. And if you really think that "back to normal" is happening... we're what, over a year and a half into two weeks to slow the spread? And we're still seeing seasonal trends just like in 2020, WITH vaccines AND the cases are higher in some places.

Do what's right for you and your family. If your kid is high risk, it might be worth getting. I say might, because you and your doctor should way the side effects against their known health conditions.

But forcing it is crossing a line.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Children aren’t at risk. Hell, most healthy adults aren’t at risk. Before this bullshit no one ever gave a fuck about getting the sniffles and now there’s a ton of sheep worrying about a cold. The best thing any one of any age could do is get in shape, eat healthy and live your life.
My 13 year old daughters best friend had covid and didn’t even know she had it. The parents had what seemed like a common cold.
I know it’s worse for unhealthy people and the elderly but so is everything else in life.
I’m overweight and don’t always eat well but I was deemed essential and have been through the thick of this shit down in Boston servicing shitholes day in and day out without an issue.
No one in my household has the fauxi ouchie and no one will get it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Insurance companies don't have to cover it because the Feds are.  And insurance companies often have to pay for things that are not necessary and not their choice.  Thanks Obamacare.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Won't happen here.

Lol

Lol what?

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#50]
We need memes for this. Something like the claymore rumba walls of text
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top