Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2021 11:12:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I have about $1 in pennies with the S&C stamp. I always give pre-initiates a penny and tell them they better have it with them at all times!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
EAs get a 100 year anniversary of the Lodge coin which was a certain metallic substance ....
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Our lodge is giving each EA a Masonic bible.  Grand Lodge requires the candidate to bring their own bible now because of covid protocols so our lodge decided it would be nice for the new EAs to have their own Masonic to take their obligations on.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have about $1 in pennies with the S&C stamp. I always give pre-initiates a penny and tell them they better have it with them at all times!
View Quote

We've had members do this as well. It's not funny when they produce it at the end of an EA Degree....
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We've had members do this as well. It's not funny when they produce it at the end of an EA Degree....
View Quote

I was alluding to that in my post above - the lodge coin is presented to the EA at that point in the degree ....
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haha, I literally laughed out loud. I'm picturing them whipping this out at that point and everyone just standing there, oops.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, that's not the right kind of metal ....
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haha, I literally laughed out loud. I'm picturing them whipping this out at that point and everyone just standing there, oops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had a Candidate remove a partial plate. All sense of decorum was lost for a couple of minutes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep.  I had a guy pull out his car keys.  Had to chat with the Stewards.
View Quote

I wear a silicone wedding ring. My stewards were aware but no one else was. I heard a lot on mumbling then someone poked my ring and said "it's rubber dummies". It caused quite a ruckus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top