Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2019 9:07:33 AM EDT
Or similar sized small cigar for a short smoke?

Most if my selection are robustos but I often wish I had more selection that I could finish in the 30-45min range.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Bolivar Petit Coronas (Cabinet)
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Partagas Shorts
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Bolivar PC
Por Larranaga PC

I am a devout Partagas Shorts smoker but I don't think they are a PC technically. The Partagas and ReJ Mille Fleur are pretty good but can have a bit of mongrel if not aged a few years, plus they are cheap I think the Partagas wins between the two IMO. Both can be found for under 100.00 a box.

I really like the PLPC it is truly a great cigar but they need time to sleep to really bring out the caramel flavor. They say 5+ years, I have had 3+ which were great so I imagine 5+ would be marvelous. They have a reputation that they tend to live up to as being tent pegs. Time, and a lower RH will solve the problem most times but failing that the PerfecDraw will ferret out the problem. One would think that with the premium they command the rolls would be better,

I finished off a box of 3 year old Partagas MF not long ago and it was a great, great smoke. I will probably pick up another box when cruising through Duty Free next time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Opus X

PerfeXion #4
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Herrera estelli norteno.
Roma craft Neanderthal.
Man o war puro authentico.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Good replies so far.  I might need to try the Partagas Shorts.
Anyone have experiences with the RASCC?

So far my favorite PC sized short smokes I've been able to try from the local B&M shop have been Caldwell TKiD Manzanitas, Oliva SV Melanio PC and JdN Antano Machitos.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:03:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Ramone allones small club corona
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#9]
PLPC cab or Monte #4.

Not true marevas, but I echo the love for the Partagas Short (cabinet), and also the Bolivar CJ and the SCDLH El Principe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top