Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they will throw free shit at the Methbillies to harass the good redneck folk like they do right now. Only the methbillies will have more protection and better equipment.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holodomor and then give the land to illegal immigrants to ruin.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Eliminate. Eliminate. Eliminate. Liberals think that the Unicorns will clean up the Earth after 95% of the Human population is Eliminated.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
They can fuck around and find out...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Their plan is boxcars and “deprogramming” camps, they’ve already said it. Their slow, gradual plan was impoverishment, poor health, and drug addiction. In most deep rural areas this has already been accomplished. Their real target is semi-rural and suburban conservatives who have money and education, veterans, who know what’s going on.

The reason why the left is being so obvious right now is they know we know they’re fraudulent and illegitimate. How long does that situation remain peaceful? They’re in the Ted Bundy Florida phase, they have to move quickly with the purge before we get more united and organized.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Those in rural america are already filling it with illegals and the gov is already relocating other immigrants.
Who is the hired help at the farm, slaughterhouse, landscaping, construction company?

development, urban sprawl...  why do people think rural America is some strong hold against change?
low population, low influence.

food? lol what are rural people gonna do? stop food production for the cities? what a fucking joke.
Big agriculture is rebelling against cities?

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ignoring you means a lack of infrastructure maintenance and construction while taxing you through the nose to fund such projects elsewhere.
View Quote

People living away from urban areas in states like Michigan, have been dealing with that since the 1960's.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#8]
The left’s plan for rural America is 90% complete.

Every industry has been offshored, every natural resource off limits via environmental regulations.  Outside of farming rural America depends on Walmart and rite aid for jobs and food, basically a giant Chinese retail version of company scrip.

Nationalize food production and the plan is 100% complete.  A couple of food scares and the coasts and cities will clamor for nationalization, we may see it this summer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Not worth it 2021er
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Agenda 2030.

They're gonna rewild that shit eventually... and now you know why.
View Quote

That right there. Listening to the callers into npr the other day "that way of life isn't sustainable, they are killing the planet". Higher and higher fuel prices, limits or restrictions on private vehicles, higher and higher prop taxes. They will force everyone into there gov housing in there city utopia. That and Gates can buy up land for mega farms to feed everyone. I think that's there plan for how to carve up the country and control everyone. It's all about power and control. It's why they want all the rds removed from the forest lands, it's why they want wolfs and bears everywhere. They want it to go back to like before man was hear. Agenda 21 planed for almost all of north America to be a giant wildlife park. china is, in there mind going to be the future world leader. They put all this shit out there.... People just need to read it and come to grips with how crazy these people are. They think they know best for EVERYONE and have it all planed out.... lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It works because Everybody Ignores Local Politics.  Completely. Most people can't name one county official or city hall member.   The progressives go to every meeting, vote, and influence all the existing ones then run for office and handily win since the other people running only get votes from their family and mostly ignored (<5% Turnout).  They can, and have, easily taken over all the cities >10k population in rural areas and are now working on the smaller ones as county agents and the like.  Purple State Agenda in action.   They don't need to control the federal .gov when they have a stranglehold on every locality.

View Quote

Yup.

Locals can't make the 10 minute drive to town hall. Muh jobz. Muh familyz. Liberals don't have jobs or families.

Meanwhile.
In reality.

Liberal developer just bought 100 acres off a farmer for a pedantic 1 million.
Suddenly Escalades, Audis, BMWs, Mercedes Jaguars etc and half million dollar houses start popping up.
Those liberals that don't have jobs or families somehow managed to make the 4-6 hour drive to town hall and see to it their degeneracy becomes local law/code/zoning.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#12]
BLM land is given to BLM

In all seriousness, you’ll quickly see forgivable farm loans given to chosen minority groups (or new illegal immigrants) HUD and the EPA will shove down a bunch of woke regulations that will undermine all local zoning laws, and provide density so developers will be lined up to cash in. Then you have COVID, which will give everyone with a government job the ability to work remotely...so every DC soy boi will take their metro salary and and move to the sticks in all states. If they can’t de-legislate the electoral college, they’ll blitz vulnerable states with new bodies that will vote dem.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Eliminate. Eliminate. Eliminate. Liberals think that the Unicorns will clean up the Earth after 95% of the Human population is Eliminated.
View Quote

Yep, but why try to save the world with a covid vaccine? I thought they wanted us dead?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#14]
UN Agenda 2030.  Most of rural land evacuated and it belongs to the elite.  Only a few remaining for agriculture or ranching purposes.  Majority of population concentrated in mega-cities.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Corporate farms and meat packing employing illegals to undercut wages and eliminate opportunity for citizens.  Turn a blind eye to Chinese fentanyl.  Universal income on the way.  Turn rural America into a big Rez.  You know, like they have been doing for years.
View Quote

What this dude said. I would also throw in skyrocket the price of gas like what oshit did and implement the mile tax to limit movement.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ignore it and let it wither on the vine.  Even more than now, concentrate governmental and large private funding to urban areas and population.  Agriculture will continue but the rest of fly-over country will be vilified as the evil hold-outs.  Nowadays the rural population is viewed as white, ignorant, racist, and overly religious.  Those people are the only Americans that it's OK to hate and it's only going to get worse.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep, but why try to save the world with a covid vaccine? I thought they wanted us dead?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be the first to admit I know next to nothing about virology, immunology or anything else on the subject but I have listened to some interviews with people that work in the field and to my layman's ear sure sound like they know what they're talking about. Some of them have expressed concerns about certain components of the vaccines attacking placenta causing miscarriages. Since none of them were tested long enough to study their effects on pregnancy who can honestly say for sure just yet?

Now of course the major media outlets and the talk show doctors have all denied any possibility of this being an issue but anymore I wouldn't trust any of them if they said the sky was blue. There are however a lot of powerful people who have openly expressed their concerns about overpopulation and some of them were pretty vested in cranking out this vaccine as fast as possible so perhaps it's something to consider.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#19]
The plan?? The plan is: Fuck 'em.  The votes are in the metro areas.

Thats the plan.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tax, isolate and limit movement.
Higher fuel prices and high taxes on that fuel will make traveling relatively expensive.
View Quote

And inflation.

And subsides for big corporate farms that behave.  

If you're subsisting on the margin, why would they worry about you except when they need an occasional example for the mainstream?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't find that story anywhere on Fox's site.

ETA: The tweets are now unavailable.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Gulag
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Holodomor.
View Quote

This guy understands
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#26]
season 3 of goliath (control the water)
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Morlocks
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Demonize their opponents until it's acceptable to the majority to start droning people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Shoulda at least stopped by and said hey.   I had a pot of my famous 3 bean chili on
View Quote

ziiiing! nice one!  freakin uppity rich folks right!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I was going to buy my wife a vacation home across the country for Christmas.

Her family is terrified of covid. I called her mom to talk to the family about when they would like to have her down.

Skip ahead a few months, long story short...

Wife’s conversation with her mom today, mother in laws own words:

I got the vaccine, dads getting the vaccine. Get the vaccine.

That was it.

From rural AZ to rural NH.

This country is already divided against its own blood.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Holodomor.
View Quote

Came to post this.

Holodomor

ETA.  But then I thought a little more and remembered Chairman Mao's "Great Leap Forward" that caused wide spread famine and deaths 50 million.  It's a Communist thing. Tens of millions have to die before they "get it."

The Great Leap Forward (Second Five Year Plan) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) was an economic and social campaign led by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from 1958 to 1962. Chairman Mao Zedong launched the campaign to reconstruct the country from an agrarian economy into a communist society through the formation of people's communes. Mao decreed increased efforts to multiply grain yields and bring industry to the countryside. Local officials were fearful of Anti-Rightist Campaigns and competed to fulfill or over-fulfill quotas based on Mao's exaggerated claims, collecting "surpluses" that in fact did not exist and leaving farmers to starve. Higher officials did not dare to report the economic disaster caused by these policies, and national officials, blaming bad weather for the decline in food output, took little or no action. The Great Leap resulted in tens of millions of deaths, with estimates ranging between 15 and 55 million deaths, making the Great Chinese Famine the largest in human history.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Great Leap Forward

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Cut the services to the metro areas, blame it on the rural residents and watch the cockaroaches scatter to take back what is theirs?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The left’s plan for rural America is 90% complete.

Every industry has been offshored, every natural resource off limits via environmental regulations.  Outside of farming rural America depends on Walmart and rite aid for jobs and food, basically a giant Chinese retail version of company scrip.

Nationalize food production and the plan is 100% complete.  A couple of food scares and the coasts and cities will clamor for nationalization, we may see it this summer.
View Quote

Control of ag will be done by the Green Deal.   Wheels are already in motion,
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm rural. VERY rural. Retired and not in the mood to be dickered with. It's not gotten by me that some people never learned not to kick sleeping dogs. This morning I was doing some prep work getting ready for a match and had a couple of hours by myself. I'm not a pro shooter but I suspect strongly that I'm not the worst shooter on the planet either. My 5 shot group from 500 yards. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/192769/group_jpg-1793643.JPG
View Quote

Impressive group @ 500 yds.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Drive through upstate NY.  There are dead towns and cities all over the place. Places you drive through like holy shit this was all huge manufacturing facilities..... Empty.

The number of dead or near dead farms is also astounding. It's unbelievable that once an economy boomed to even build some of these places. Worse yet they just sit there rotting and falling down. In the last year I can think of atleast 4 big barns that have collapsed with in a 30 minute radius of our place. One of which I buddy tried to buy beforehand  and the people (living in a camper trailer because the house is also falling down) gave him some INSANE price they wanted for it. Like $50 a board ft. Its now just a pile of shit buried in snow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As in how do they plan to break, or subjugate, or demoralize or whatever you wanna call it to rural America.

Case in point, I was driving through rural Missouri yesterday. I'm talking piles of trash around a shitty trailer perched on a hillside rural Missouri.

What are you gonna do to that guy? He ain't got shit, so he ain't got shit to take. He's already poor, so you can't financially ruin him. He's been waiting his whole life for the knock on the door that you're here for the guns. And who's gonna do it, all five sheriff deputies for the county?

Is it gonna be like the proles in 1984? Just leave them alone and let them do whatever?
View Quote

You think the left has a detailed master plan and someone here is going to tell you what it is?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Not sure about the lefts agenda, China is buying up all the farm land and will eventually force everyone into cities.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Probably another bioweapon from China.
View Quote

As told by Matt Bracken.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yup.

Locals can't make the 10 minute drive to town hall. Muh jobz. Muh familyz. Liberals don't have jobs or families.

Meanwhile.
In reality.

Liberal developer just bought 100 acres off a farmer for a pedantic 1 million.
Suddenly Escalades, Audis, BMWs, Mercedes Jaguars etc and half million dollar houses start popping up.
Those liberals that don't have jobs or families somehow managed to make the 4-6 hour drive to town hall and see to it their degeneracy becomes local law/code/zoning.

View Quote
Indeed. Now that your suburban area is going to hell, because of your elected officials and your insistence on ignoring criminals as victims, you take your money and relocate.

Luckily, you can telecommute, so you get to keep your income and move away from the undesirables that accumulated in your former nice town through bad luck.

Of course, these poor, uneducated people you're now living among have no idea how unenlightened and stupid they are. It's up to you and people like you to help them see the light. So you make demands of the local officials, run for office, make ordinances that bring the order you want, and identify and arrest those who won't comply.

Some people just want to be left alone. Others can't be happy unless the world will change to make them that way, which it never seems to do.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top