Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/22/2019 12:37:44 AM EDT
I’ll start

Public land is a national treasure that should be preserved, and the environment is an important issue. If I could set back the clock, I’d want a constitutional amendment to preserve 1/3 of each state as NF/BLM land for outdoor recreation/conservation.

Abortion overall is probably a good thing for society. Very early on in pregnancy (6 weeks or less) I don’t find it immoral, as the body often “self aborts” at or near this point anyway. People who do it willy nilly late past the point of brain activity can burn in hell though.

Unions did a lot of good in the early 20th century that we still benefit from today. They are an important “balance of power” for certain occupations where the free market is limited. I view them as constitutionally protected under the premise of freedom of assembly. Likewise nobody should be coerced or forced to join either. Like any organization they can be corrupted if given too much power or influence.

Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m not okay with infringement upon our gun rights, regardless of who does it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
GD Hatred of Law Enforcement      Bring it!   LOL
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#3]
abortion

the fact that your environment plays a huge role in how you turn out

bumpstocks
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Way more than I did 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:44:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Abortion should remain legal.

Christians are just as wrong as every other religion.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#6]
2 bans, 4 warnings, thread lock.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I disagree with most of the OP.

The govt shouldn't own any land other than what it needs for its central command and military bases inside the border of this country.

Abortion is as fucked up as bumping dicks.

Unions are workplace communism.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I disagree with all of you just for the sake of disagreement
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I vape and think it's a healthier alternative than smoking.  I am fairly sure arfcom would vote to hang me for it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#10]
The metric system is better than the imperial system.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:47:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The metric system is better than the imperial system.
View Quote
I’ll agree there as well. Forgot that one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I disagree with all of you just for the sake of disagreement
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I think Bigfoot is NOT real
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:48:43 AM EDT
[#14]
"I'd like to have an argument, please."
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Weed. I doubt I'll ever support legalization or use.

Tranny fetishes. Traps are gay.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:49:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Lacking an interest in art or intellectual pursuits doesn't make you a "grounded, logical thinking man", it just makes you boring.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#17]
(whispers) I like .40 S&W. I like my Springfield XD.

(looks around sheepishly to see if anyone in GD heard me)

(confidently screams) I love my XD .40 !!!

(Triumphantly strolls back downstairs to parents basement, to celebrate new found confidence)
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Arfcom is wrong with the following:

Android phones are awesome.

9mm is as good as any caliber that starts with a 4.

10mm is better than 357mag.

4Runners are the best SUVs

Tacoma’s are the best trucks.

That ought to rustle some jimmys.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Weed. I doubt I'll ever support legalization or use.

Tranny fetishes. Traps are gay.
View Quote
You're not saying whether you like or dislike trannies and traps.

I'm going to assume you're coming out on this one.

Its ok, other people like the same here too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:51:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Arfcom is wrong with the following:

Android phones are awesome.

That ought to rustle some jimmys.
View Quote
Jimmys.....rustled.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I ageee that land is precious, but I disagree with the federal government claiming and owning parts of a state. Too much land west of the Mississippi is locked up by the feds. The states should be able to use/preserve as they see fit, maintain it, fund it ect.

I have a hard time with abortion, do I want irresponsible people breading? Do I want to pay for their mistakes or lack of morals? Of course I don't. But I've seen a late term abortion where the child survived and the mother was bleeding to death.

I've seen allot of fucked up, nasty, stomach turning shit in my years, but nothing was like that. I won't discribe what I saw.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:52:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I’ll start

Public land is a national treasure that should be preserved, and the environment is an important issue. If I could set back the clock, I’d want a constitutional amendment to preserve 1/3 of each state as NF/BLM land for outdoor recreation/conservation.

Abortion overall is probably a good thing for society. Very early on in pregnancy (6 weeks or less) I don’t find it immoral, as the body often “self aborts” at or near this point anyway. People who do it willy nilly late past the point of brain activity can burn in hell though.

Unions did a lot of good in the early 20th century that we still benefit from today. They are an important “balance of power” for certain occupations where the free market is limited. I view them as constitutionally protected under the premise of freedom of assembly. Likewise nobody should be coerced or forced to join either. Like any organization they can be corrupted if given too much power or influence.

View Quote
I agree with you on 1 and 2 but on 3...fuck unions.  They have LONG SINCE outlived their usefulness as a counter to businesses that treated their workers like slavel labor.

And on the abortion issue I must say that while I consider abortion to be the lousiest possible form of birth control, I support its continuing availability.   Prohibition never works and prohibiting it will solve NOTHING but will create new problems.

I would be quite happy if the abortion issue were to be abandoned by the republican party and left as a social issue, not a political one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Everyone has their pet but in reality you would have to say something like pedophilia to get most of arfcom to disagree with you.

Lots of diversity of opinion here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:52:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're not saying whether you like or dislike trannies and traps.

I'm going to assume you're coming out on this one.

Its ok, other people like the same here too.
View Quote
Arfcom loves trannies. But hey, everybody is a faggot in some way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:52:57 AM EDT
[#25]
I think we are living in post constitutional times. Arguing about things being "unconstitutional" in the present, is like making a biology argument that presupposes that we're still in the Mesozoic Era.  It's over. To use another metaphor, we're just dealing with phantom pains from an amputated limb.

I don't think a lot of people have philosophically arrived at that conclusion. I don't think the path to return to constitutional government is clear until that conclusion has been reached.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:54:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't care what the FBI says, I'll take .45 over 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Cats are cool
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Abortion should remain legal.

Christians are just as wrong as every other religion.
View Quote
As long as people can abort their children too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Has anybody mentioned the war on Drugs?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#30]
The proper use of beans.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Securing firearms.

According to ARF, it’s ok to leave your shit lying around for your kids to play with...
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Carbine length gas systems work fine.

And there is no need to change out a gov/m4 profile barrel because it's not en vogue unless it is shot out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Cats are cool
View Quote
So are rats who run from cats.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Manual transmissions are obsolete and pointless in 99.99% of vehicle uses.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think Bigfoot is NOT real
View Quote
I know Bigfoot is NOT real.

Abortion is fine.  It’s cheaper than raising another generation of tax-sucking welfare recipients.  It should be done more often.

There should be income & training requirements to procreate.  Children and adults who cannot care for, nor support themselves shouldn’t be taxing the system.

The ATF serves a meaningful purpose:  an example of waste of resources, benefits, all at the taxpayers’ tab.  Just like with Prohibition, if the NFA vanished along with the ATF, no meaningful harm would come, except for unemployment needs & healthcarefor former agents,.pp

What ,more?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Has anybody mentioned the war on Drugs?
View Quote
Meh anymore Arfcom is pretty much A OK with recreational drug use. Not that I disagree.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh, here's a decent one - Work for works sake is fucking stupid. I hate work, period. It's only a means to an end for me. If I'm doing something because it's my job to do it I'll hate it. I'd LOVE to never have to work another minute of my life again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think we are living in post constitutional times. Arguing about things being "unconstitutional" in the present, is like making a biology argument that presupposes that we're still in the Mesozoic Era.  It's over. To use another metaphor, we're just dealing with phantom pains from an amputated limb.

I don't think a lot of people have philosophically arrived at that conclusion. I don't think the path to return to constitutional government is clear until that conclusion has been reached.
View Quote
Unironically the post of the day right there sir. Please sign me up for your newsletter.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:58:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I have no problem with there being BLM land, just not that damn much.

Abortion is fine. Forcing tax payers to pay for it is not. It's a decision that should be made between a patient and her doctor.

Seat belt and helmet laws. Put the damn things and shut up. You're not the one who has to clean up the mess you make.

Life sentence should be a death sentence. Fuck paying to house and clothe a shithead criminal for 50 years or more.

Mini 14s are awesome.

A1 and ketchup go on well done steak
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:58:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Also, neither Taylor Swift nor Jennifer Lawrence is that hot. Both are women that other women think are pretty.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#41]
This place bitches literally about everything and everyone. It's an odd collective that gather here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Securing firearms.

According to ARF, it’s ok to leave your shit lying around for your kids to play with...
View Quote
Teach kids boundaries and responsibility from the get go and they won't "play" with tools.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#43]
BOTD rules. Old rules were the best rules!
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Securing firearms.

View Quote
And the tons that say they had a loaded 12 gauge of their own at age 2.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I disagree with most of the OP.

The govt shouldn't own any land other than what it needs for its central command and military bases inside the border of this country.

Abortion is as fucked up as bumping dicks.

Unions are workplace communism.
View Quote
I’d like to send you on a week long spot and stalk Elk hunt in Gallitan National Forrest and see if you still think it would be better off criss crossed with “No tresspassing” signs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:00:41 AM EDT
[#46]
I want the old site back
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Everyone has their pet but in reality you would have to say something like pedophilia to get most of arfcom to disagree with you.

Lots of diversity of opinion here.
View Quote
Pretty sure you're not going to get anyone to openly admit they think diddling kids is ok.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Of those who “disagree” with me I can sympathize most with the anti union folks. Unions have done some terrible shitty things and have ties to some commies.

The “abortion past conception is always murder!” folks think with feels more than facts, and can’t see the second and third order effects of their proposed policy changes.

The anti public land folks need to step outside of Mom’s basement for a while. Like seriously spend any time out west and tell me how terrible it is you can roam across millions of acres, shoot, hunt and camp wherever you please and still tell me how horrible it is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:05:17 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm not OK with infringement of gun rights, but I think banning bump stocks the way president Trump did it is actually 87 dimensional chess and it will be a good thing for the 2nd amendment as it goes through court challenges.  It will set precedent against similar actions in the future by a dem president.

I don't have any problem with vaping, or weed smoking, or taking a variety of other drugs.

I hate panhandlers.  I didn't used to, but there is now like a panhandler mafia around here and they rotate out standing in front of a certain store that I go to holding the door expecting people to give them money.  There's even a woman doing it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Posting ogle eyed bullshit every time someone posts up a picture of a woman who's as least vaguely attractive isn't funny nor does it make you cool, it just makes you look like a piggy.

Wow, you mean she has boobs!?!? No shit. Congratz genius, your fucking eyes work.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top