THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE RESPONSE.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Invade Cuba and then Venezuela
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gather former Eastern Euro anti-Russia nations, then invade Russia.
Putin's head on spike over Kremlin. Cull majority of Russian males to avoid insurgencies.
Build many ski resorts.
Hike gas price to Germany for being pussies.
Export hot Russian blondes to GD basement dwellers.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We should do nothing.
View Quote

This.

Not our fight.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#7]
In my mind: in rapid succession stomp on China’s toes, kick Putin in the balls, and invade Canada (its been a long time coming and we need to liberate our friends in the north).

My uneducated opinion: Ukraine is too divided and corrupt for us to effectively back them. They are not NATO. Let the Russian’s have it we don’t need it. Let Europe fight Russia if they don’t want to be solely reliant on the for natural gas / oil.

Enforce NATO requirements; kick Germany / nations out if they are not holding up their end of the bargain. Same thing can happen to them that happens to Ukraine.

Increase domestic production of oil, natural gas, chips, high end electronics, and medical products. Develop independence from other nations and sell them our shit not vice versa. Get Americans working.

Print gigantic flags with the middle finger, hoist it full mast, and sail the South China Sea all day everyday.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't see a clear win here.

The moment the US commits to war in Ukraine, I see China rolling into Taiwan. If we commit in Taiwan, Russia is probably steam-rolling in Ukraine. If we commit to both, I think we lose a lot of Americans and both countries fall to Russia and China.

If we do nothing, both countries fall to bad people. Not that either are perfect on their own. Losing Taiwan means we're completely dependant on China for microchips, unless that has changed. Losing Ukraine means Russia has more access to the oil pipeline there (name escapes me) and the EU is at Russia's mercy for a considerable percentage of their oil.
View Quote

Here's an idea: Let the EU fight for & defend their own pipeline...
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not our monkey, not our circus.

But large numbers of DC pols are making money in Ukraine...
View Quote

And there it is...

...the bidens take of aid money is nothing compared to the rest of the fed (and beyond) that acquires a few bucks from Ukrainian laundry
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sell weapons to Europe to protect themselves from Russia
View Quote

Cunty bitchy little girls.

If they'd had followed through on Juncker's desire for a European army, beholden to the EU, they'd have a standing Lesbian/ Transgender army at the ready right this minute.

And the First Pronoun war would go on to its logical end. Historical inevitability.
A tale of woe and sorrow for the traditionalists.

Veritable slaughter. Pent up anger and avenging for improper pronoun use. Charging fearlessly across the field of battle, smiting cis-gendered hateful white slav patriarchists.

Because racism and sexism shaming ain't got no end.  

A new beginning!
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What would happen if we had a poll that asked would you rather have Putin as President  or Biden?
View Quote

Putin won that pole IIRC...
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Zelensky is Ukraine’s Trump.  I was in Ukraine during the run-up to his election, the establishment were throwing everything they could at him.  The accusation that he’s a puppet of Vladimir Putin certainly hasn’t held up well.  

Zelensky, like Trump, is the product of people getting tired being fucked over by the same people again and again for decades and deciding “fuck it, let’s roll the dice with a non-politician, it couldn’t be any worse”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, please. Take more of my money away in taxes to give to the Obama installed regime.

Fuck right off with that shit.

Zelensky wasn't installed by Obama.

Zelensky is Ukraine’s Trump.  I was in Ukraine during the run-up to his election, the establishment were throwing everything they could at him.  The accusation that he’s a puppet of Vladimir Putin certainly hasn’t held up well.  

Zelensky, like Trump, is the product of people getting tired being fucked over by the same people again and again for decades and deciding “fuck it, let’s roll the dice with a non-politician, it couldn’t be any worse”.

Zelensky is what now?

You’re comparing a multi billionaire, with decades of experience in business to a regionally famous actor.  Them both being outsiders is where similarities end.  Zelensky was truly given a shit sandwich.  He inherited a corrupt, depopulated, deeply divided country, with weak economy, weaker international partnerships and a gutted military.  The idiocy of Ukrainian internal and external politics even make the US look forward thinking.  I actually like the guy and what he stands for, but he cannot undo 30 years of post Soviet damage, plus 70 years of Soviet damage in a couple of years.  The best he can hope for, is to keep most of his country, while avoiding a civil war or a coup from within.  My guess, is when this will all be over, he’ll be a refugee in Israel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#13]
EU countries have to be the first responders. PERIOD.

If Russia attacks a NATO country…we respond.

I don’t even think we should be arming Ukraine, it needs to be the EU.

The EU has an agreement with Ukraine. A formal agreement of sorts. We do not.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Unless Ukraine wants to join nato or eu, we and Europe do nothing. If they do then while negotiating the join, nato troops are stationed there. Unless they commit to being an ally or in a defensive alliance we have no reason to put their fire out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Start rotating F-22's with B61's through Poland and TW.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think we should pull all of our shit out of the rest of the world.  Fortify the fuck out of our defenses.  Build an economy around our own production and resources and mind our own fucking business.  With our nuke supply nobody will ever invade or attack us.  We just need to be more self sufficient.
View Quote
Yup.

Maintain a strong navy and nukes.

Other than protecting our border and rebuilding our economy, infrastructure, and bringing manufacturing hone the US should stay out of the rest of the world.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Troops and aircraft to Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia, as a deterrent and insist that NATO members match with troops alongside.  Advisors and air defense systems for Ukraine and a shit ton of antitank weapons.
View Quote

This, I would even be ok with our special forces using Ukraine as a play ground too
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I know! Site staff should create a Ukraine conflict subforum!

What do I win?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The moment the US commits to war in Ukraine, I see China rolling into Taiwan. If we commit in Taiwan, Russia is probably steam-rolling in Ukraine. If we commit to both, I think we lose a lot of Americans and both countries fall to Russia and China.

If we do nothing, both countries fall to bad people. Not that either are perfect on their own. Losing Taiwan means we're completely dependant on China for microchips, unless that has changed. Losing Ukraine means Russia has more access to the oil pipeline there (name escapes me) and the EU is at Russia's mercy for a considerable percentage of their oil.
View Quote
Maybe these are lessons that need to be learned, not by just us, but by the rest of the world?

That outsourcing everything to hostile countries is bad, that not building you oen defense is bad.
That allowing the US to be the world's police needs to end.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would happen if we had a poll that asked would you rather have Putin as President  or Biden?

Putin likes money and his country. Biden only likes money and not his country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Granted.

But if we let Russia roll through Ukraine, our NATO Allies in Eastern Europe are next.

Then what?
View Quote

Lol, they aren’t rolling on Poland or Germany…they’re rolling on Ukraine and any country like Belarus where they already have broad based support.  The Poles hate the goddamn Russians.  Like I stated before messing around in Ukraine was shitting in their backyard and we knew it. Putin is a known quantity and this was all predictable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The only people I see predicting WW3 are here.

That said, sometimes GD is prophetic. But sometimes, it’s 4D tardation.

TBD, I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We fought Russian/Soviet commies for decades without actually getting into a direct shooting war with them.
Different times, I suppose. Back then, nobody thought getting into World War III was a good option, even if it was a midterm year.

The only people I see predicting WW3 are here.

That said, sometimes GD is prophetic. But sometimes, it’s 4D tardation.

TBD, I suppose.

Well I’m sure hoping it’s pure tardation
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Never let a crisis go to waste, especially one the gov. creates for their own selfish interests. We have very evil people running this country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Global Thermonuclear Warfare...

... Shall we play?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Is NATO going to help the US defend our southern border?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see Taiwan as more of a naval / Air Force battle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#28]
The die is cast
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#29]
If I were POTUS this is what I'd do:

1.  Start pumping oil like crazy from the US and promote the pumping of oil from around the world, the intent is to drive the price of a barrel of crude below $40, which is the point below which putin and russia will have heartburn with "sanctions".

2.  Oil at below $40 and flowing freely will provide a nice hedge against inflation, US Taxpayers will appreciate that.

Of course I'm not POTUS, and I clearly don't have all the advanced information that the potato has, so there's that...
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Cut off their supply of chocolate and blue jeans.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I see Taiwan as more of a naval / Air Force battle.
View Quote

I see it as a massive sea/Air curbstomping of Taiwan, and then then a little secret Taiwanese canned sunshine rising over Beijing and a few other fun PRC spots.  

I can absolutely see the Taiwanese government going full Samson on their way down.

And if THAT happens?  Who the fuck knows what will happen next?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If I were POTUS this is what I'd do:

1.  Start pumping oil like crazy from the US and promote the pumping of oil from around the world, the intent is to drive the price of a barrel of crude below $40, which is the point below which putin and russia will have heartburn with "sanctions".

2.  Oil at below $40 and flowing freely will provide a nice hedge against inflation, US Taxpayers will appreciate that.

Of course I'm not POTUS, and I clearly don't have all the advanced information that the potato has, so there's that...
View Quote

Yeah. No way that's happening. Climate change. And envirowakos.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't put anything into Ukraine that we won't mind being owned by Russian, equipment or people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Unless Ukraine wants to join nato or eu, we and Europe do nothing. If they do then while negotiating the join, nato troops are stationed there. Unless they commit to being an ally or in a defensive alliance we have no reason to put their fire out.
View Quote

They have wanted that for awhile.  Dubya, Merkel, and Obummer shot them down.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They have wanted that for awhile.  Dubya, Merkel, and Obummer shot them down.
View Quote

Because their politics are corrupt, why do you think our politicians are able to extort them?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not our monkey, not our circus.

But large numbers of DC pols are making money in Ukraine...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:20:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think we should pull all of our shit out of the rest of the world.  Fortify the fuck out of our defenses.  Build an economy around our own production and resources and mind our own fucking business.  With our nuke supply nobody will ever invade or attack us.  We just need to be more self sufficient.
View Quote

187%
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We hate communists, right?

Until it’s time to actually bring some hate to the communists?
View Quote

Russia hasn't been Communist for 30 years. Try to keep up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#40]
This kind of shit didn't happen when Hunter Biden was on the board of one of Ukraine's natural gas companies.

Bring back Biden (Jr.)!
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We did that once, we got the Pearl Harbor attack in response.  The world will never let us sit it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we just once since 1950 stop being the world's top cop?

We did that once, we got the Pearl Harbor attack in response.  The world will never let us sit it out.

That's an incredibly appropriate comparison, considering we now know Pearl Harbor was an an intentionally induced action intended to get America into a World War.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 8:16:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Open all of our pipelines and oil rigs back up. We can defeat all of our enemies by undercutting their oil production.  Not a shot fired.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What?

We love communist. We can’t get enough of their cheap shit and we sell them our property for cash. Half the country already is communist. The majority  of the shit in your house is made by communist. The cloths you are wearing right now were made by the hands of communist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

We love communist. We can’t get enough of their cheap shit and we sell them our property for cash. Half the country already is communist. The majority  of the shit in your house is made by communist. The cloths you are wearing right now were made by the hands of communist.

You nailed it. We hate commies but damn they make shit cheap. The world is a fucked up place.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top