Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 4:39:00 PM EDT
I seem to recall a group known as Mustang World that is mostly dead.    Is there a Mustang or at least Ford forum that is very active and open to new members?

Looking for others interested in the 99-04 GT series.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The corral. Corral.net still has a decent number of peeps. Otherwise... forums are a little thin. I think it went to facebook/mewe groups or something. Shame. I'll be picking up a 99-04 in February-March. I miss my old 03.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
What year Mustang? I know Mustang6g.com was active last time I was there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What year Mustang? I know Mustang6g.com was active last time I was there.
View Quote

99-04 GT series

Link Posted: 5/5/2021 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Fox body and my brother has a new GT-350. The forums seem to be thin for a while. My brother got banned from Mustang6g for doing math on them.  They hate science over there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
SVTperformance.com was fairly active a few years ago. I stopped going when I sold my 03 Cobra. I used to go to Fordmuscle.com back in the day before it was sold to Autoguide. Then it just kind of died off. It was more focused on older Fords.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have a Fox body and my brother has a new GT-350. The forums seem to be thin for a while. My brother got banned from Mustang6g for doing math on them.  They hate science over there.
View Quote

The owner is a special breed of cock gobbling window licking retard.

When the 2018s came out, on two occassions I called them ugly and noted the front fascia looking like a rip of of the Miata.

Some people quoted me and one day I log into a notice that my posts will be evaluated due to being mean on multiple occassions.

I immediately found a thread where I could test that.   I wound up calling out the overt homo sexuality of the site owner while telling him in no uncertain terms how he can go fuck himself.

Site is basically turning to DU woke shit heel moderation.

About the only thing worth a damn is the warranty/TSB forum so you can get a feel for what problems the new cars have.

There is now a MachE and Mustang7g forum I feel like dropping a MustangGoatse pic in to see if it auto generated an account that is not banned.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm 39 and back in my teens/early 20s, forums were a HUGE thing.  Now, as others have said, its alittle thin.  I've found better (as in more active) groups on Facebook.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]
The SN95 Forums are still pretty active.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The owner is a special breed of cock gobbling window licking retard.

When the 2018s came out, on two occassions I called them ugly and noted the front fascia looking like a rip of of the Miata.

Some people quoted me and one day I log into a notice that my posts will be evaluated due to being mean on multiple occassions.

I immediately found a thread where I could test that.   I wound up calling out the overt homo sexuality of the site owner while telling him in no uncertain terms how he can go fuck himself.

Site is basically turning to DU woke shit heel moderation.

About the only thing worth a damn is the warranty/TSB forum so you can get a feel for what problems the new cars have.

There is now a MachE and Mustang7g forum I feel like dropping a MustangGoatse pic in to see if it auto generated an account that is not banned.
View Quote

Jesus, you aren’t kidding. I was reading in the “off topic” page one day and someone was asking about where is the best place to carry a pistol in the car.  Shit went off the rails due to the unhinged left lunatics there.  I don’t spend any time there now.   And it’s funny how it says “No Politics” on the header for that page.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
most forums are dead. fb groups can be a good place for info but most of the time its a bunch of trolls and big ego dumb asses arguing over the dumbest shit possible, or over zealous group admins harping about using the search function.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
most forums are dead. fb groups can be a good place for info but most of the time its a bunch of trolls and big ego dumb asses arguing over the dumbest shit possible, or over zealous group admins harping about using the search function.
View Quote

OP was asking about Mustang forums, not AR15 gun forums.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top