User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something something shoot your dog and beat your wife for their pension and dental plan
View Quote

Those types of comments are neither welcome nor allowed here....
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

General LEO Discussions is the secure LEO forum where u need to show ID to gain admission.
View Quote

If you trust site staff with your ID.  FYI....quite a few site staff and mods over the years have been banned.  Up to you if you trust them with your ID.  There are quite a few people on this site and likely a few mods/site staff who would happily dox you for being a cop.  Up to you who you decide to trust.  I'm sure there are some trustworthy ones but I don't know any of them personally so don't know who can be trusted with ID.  I've had stuff my agency and a couple things I personally was involved in become topics of conversation on this site.  It's hard to trust people to keep the agency I work for a secret.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What in the fuck of fucks is going on here? I thought this was for PD and FD to sort shit out.

Where is the credentialed page someone mentioned before?

If you aren't PD or FD and your posting here, go fuck yourself, you will never fucking get it.

View Quote

Non LEO, FD, or EMS can post here and are encouraged to but they just aren't allowed to bash LEOs.  Some good questions do get posted from time to time and most LEOs here really do try to be helpful.  The problem is, some non LEOs can't control their emotions so they come in, ask questions, don't like the answers, and then start violating the COC.  Of course, our mods never come around here any more so the COC isn't really being enforced.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you trust site staff with your ID.  FYI....quite a few site staff and mods over the years have been banned.  Up to you if you trust them with your ID.  There are quite a few people on this site and likely a few mods/site staff who would happily dox you for being a cop.  Up to you who you decide to trust.  I'm sure there are some trustworthy ones but I don't know any of them personally so don't know who can be trusted with ID.  I've had stuff my agency and a couple things I personally was involved in become topics of conversation on this site.  It's hard to trust people to keep the agency I work for a secret.
View Quote

IDGAS maybe its b/c im retired and have no reason to look over my shoulder or maybe its because I lead a boring life.  I had to id myself for admission in the secure leo forum and the attorney forum and pretty sure I have at some point in the lifetime member forum...   also in im's and ee so there's that.... ymmv
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Non LEO, FD, or EMS can post here and are encouraged to but they just aren't allowed to bash LEOs.  Some good questions do get posted from time to time and most LEOs here really do try to be helpful.  The problem is, some non LEOs can't control their emotions so they come in, ask questions, don't like the answers, and then start violating the COC.  Of course, our mods never come around here any more so the COC isn't really being enforced.
View Quote

I suppose we could report the post. bu in 20 years Ive neither reported or ignored anyone... old school ways....
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IDGAS maybe its b/c im retired and have no reason to look over my shoulder or maybe its because I lead a boring life.  I had to id myself for admission in the secure leo forum and the attorney forum and pretty sure I have at some point in the lifetime member forum...   also in im's and ee so there's that.... ymmv
View Quote

If I was retired I wouldn’t care either. I’m not and I’d like to stay employed. I don’t want to be doxed by some internet loser who hates law enforcement.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Colts right. It’s why I never joined the .mil LEO stuff. This place has enough personal info without my badge and dd214. I don’t use the EE either.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We watched police officers take a knee and support domestic BLM terrorists all Summer.

Slowly we began to realize what side they were on and that the oath of office was merely toilet paper and they would commit acts of treason and tyranny to maintain their pensions and please the mayors.

That’s what happened. Anymore questions Bubba?
View Quote

Are you smart enough to understand that "the police" are not one single entity, equal in thoughts, beliefs, and actions, across the entire country?
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you smart enough to understand that "the police" are not one single entity, equal in thoughts, beliefs, and actions, across the entire country?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We watched police officers take a knee and support domestic BLM terrorists all Summer.

Slowly we began to realize what side they were on and that the oath of office was merely toilet paper and they would commit acts of treason and tyranny to maintain their pensions and please the mayors.

That’s what happened. Anymore questions Bubba?

No he's not smart at all.  

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top