Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2020 10:08:42 PM EDT
Right now I am on both a plain  fused Clapton 2(or 3) 26 or 28 internal with 36 or 38 wrap trend.  8-10 wraps 3mm inner depending on rda. Kanthal A1 or Ni80 (or mix)

Or Ni80 Framed stapled Clapton's (multiple types of internal wires).

What are your favorites?

And Why?
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
what???????
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Peanuthead:
what???????
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

https://vaping360.com/learn/clapton-alien-coils/

Read the posted link for basic information on what I am talking about.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
@Peanuthead

You do realize this thread is in the vaping forum right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#4]
No one?...

I might just post this is GD and take the antics with the one or two real responses.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw your thread in GD and responded and stopped by here to see what's been happening. I might have to find my build box and play around. I have a noisy cricket I bought and never even used once, but would need fresh batteries for it.

I guess the battery game has changed a bit since I last bought and LG aren't available anymore? Is the Molicel P26A the new high amp discharge cell go to for mech?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Nehi:
Saw your thread in GD and responded and stopped by here to see what's been happening. I might have to find my build box and play around. I have a noisy cricket I bought and never even used once, but would need fresh batteries for it.

I guess the battery game has changed a bit since I last bought and LG aren't available anymore? Is the Molicel P26A the new high amp discharge cell go to for mech?
View Quote

Just got a noisy cricket for $7.99 plus shipping... haven't used it yet.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow that's cheap! They used to cost what, almost $40? I see they also have a new version now. I think I'm going to order some Samsung 20S for it, and Molicel P26A for regulated.

My coil builds were always very simple. Claptons were as fancy as I ever got. I think I did a few double coils but always just went back to a single Kanthal I forget what gauge maybe 5 wraps, around .5ohm. Is Steam Engine still the go to online calculator.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nehi:
Wow that's cheap! They used to cost what, almost $40? I see they also have a new version now. I think I'm going to order some Samsung 20S for it, and Molicel P26A for regulated.

My coil builds were always very simple. Claptons were as fancy as I ever got. I think I did a few double coils but always just went back to a single Kanthal I forget what gauge maybe 5 wraps, around .5ohm. Is Steam Engine still the go to online calculator.
View Quote

I have over 100 rda's, rdta's, rta's, sub ohm tanks
and i think 92 mods regulated, unregulated, pass through, squonk etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top