https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1zadbdIbCw
View Quote

Oh sweet Jesus...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't care for the gen 3 flocks.  The finger groves are horrible.
View Quote
I was always surprised by how bad they were too.  The grip is slippery, the finger grooves are wrong, and the backstrap has a big hump.  I love my Gen 5 though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Running forward
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What exactly were they expecting to happen between 400m and 0m where the bayonet came into play?

Running forward

Yup, bayonet charge.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:07:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mannlicher rifle loading clips

View Quote

That's actually a decent system for a bolt action rifle if you load them with stripper clips.

I shoot my Carcano M91 carbine and it's great.  Just throw in a charger and when it loads the last round it just falls out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:27:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not just a non solution to a non problem, but a solution that makes a potential problem worse.
View Quote

Exactly right.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:33:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I actually love that little loop on the bottom.

Insert magazine, chamber round, eject magazine, use your spare round from the bottom of the mag to top off. --> 8+1.

I'd love a pistol magazine pouch that featured a similar option; hold 2x magazines + 2x spare rounds for topping up the magazine.
View Quote

Thing about that is, you don't insert the mag then chamber a round. You insert the fully loaded mag, hit the barrel release, take the round from the loop and chamber it, then close the barrel. Done, fully loaded.
It's actually really well thought out. Beretta made pistols like that too: tip up barrel, no extractor. They might still make them. If not, they haven't been gone for long.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I mean, all countries went in to WWI with fairly comparable rifles. People still hadn't figured out how best to take advantage of smokeless powder and thought that pushing for the most range possible was the way to go.

I will humbly nominate the M16 forward assist. A non-solution to a non-problem that was devised by people who only knew (and only cared for) the mighty M1.

Or, alternatively, Glock style trigger safeties

Another good nominee is the M1's safety being inside the trigger guard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm talking about pathetically bad design aspects.  

For example, Germany went to WW1 with a rifle with a minimum elevation setting of 400 meters.

I mean, all countries went in to WWI with fairly comparable rifles. People still hadn't figured out how best to take advantage of smokeless powder and thought that pushing for the most range possible was the way to go.

I will humbly nominate the M16 forward assist. A non-solution to a non-problem that was devised by people who only knew (and only cared for) the mighty M1.

Or, alternatively, Glock style trigger safeties

Another good nominee is the M1's safety being inside the trigger guard.

Also, most countries who did a 300 yard  - 400 meter starting point for there sights arrived at that decision because at all ranged below that the shot was still in the 'kill zone'.  Sights very low to the bore axis help extend the range that this can be done.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thing about that is, you don't insert the mag then chamber a round. You insert the fully loaded mag, hit the barrel release, take the round from the loop and chamber it, then close the barrel. Done, fully loaded.
It's actually really well thought out. Beretta made pistols like that too: tip up barrel, no extractor. They might still make them. If not, they haven't been gone for long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually love that little loop on the bottom.

Insert magazine, chamber round, eject magazine, use your spare round from the bottom of the mag to top off. --> 8+1.

I'd love a pistol magazine pouch that featured a similar option; hold 2x magazines + 2x spare rounds for topping up the magazine.

Thats awesome.

We need to bring back the +1 ammo loop.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:11:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Didn't they have like 75 or 100 years after the first 1911 to figure that out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the companies making double-stack 1911-style pistols would disagree.
Didn't they have like 75 or 100 years after the first 1911 to figure that out?

You mean - didn't they wait for the patents to expire?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:13:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I had to google Grip Zone to see what it was. What was the actual explanation? Was it just shitty marketing ascetics??
View Quote

I want to believe that it was just a note on the drawings about wanting they area to be texturized and some over literal mold designer went ahead and put the text on.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

WE found out in the Boer War (the 2nd of them) that standing in rows, or even standing in the open, was not going to be a winning strategy in modern warfare

SMLE min. sight setting was what again?
View Quote

The SMLE that didn't exist when the 98 was issued?

Do tell - what was the minimum sight setting on the British issue rifle in 1898?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

400m is crazy because, how does one fully zero at 400m with irons?

Fire 5 rounds, walk out 400m, walk back, adjust sights, fire again? And then doing this with thousands of infantrymen.

Not to mention of course the effect of accuracy at that range. Not sure about the rifle in question, but the WW2 SMLE 4.5moa was considered standard for accuracy, and 2.5moa rifles were for Snipers/DMR's.

So at 400m, even perfect shooting would be producing 10-18" groups for zeroing...not factoring in sighting and shooters errors.
View Quote

You shoot at 100yds or 25yds for a POI that's a certain number of inches above POA. This is detailed in the documentation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll take "attempt to make a windowed magazine before the invention of strong clear plastic" for $200.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chauchat open magazine.  Nothing better than a pound of mud in your mag and action.

https://collections.royalarmouries.org/media/emumedia/0/876/large_DI_2014_2893.jpg

I'll take "attempt to make a windowed magazine before the invention of strong clear plastic" for $200.

Yep, loader has to be able to clearly see how many rounds remaining.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:29:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't know the whole story, but the 98 Mauser started out with sights that started at 200.  When they switched to the Spitzer bullet the minimum setting became 400.  I think it was a bit lazy of them not to do more to correct the sights.
View Quote

The sight was corrected but they felt that this awesome new range potential meant that they could not only dramatically increase their max range but they would, as a result, also dramatically increase their decisive range.

If you start shooting at them twice as fast away then the closest you expect them to get is also twice as far away, right? That's just science.

They were incorrect. They weren't the only ones.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The SMLE that didn't exist when the 98 was issued?

Do tell - what was the minimum sight setting on the British issue rifle in 1898?
View Quote

Exactly the same as the SMLE - 200yds.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll stand up in defense of the AR/M-16 forward assist.

It's a very specific circumstance, but if you want to quietly charge the rifle, and you ride the charging handle forward, you'll often need to push the forward assist to get the bolt fully closed and the round into battery.

Should you already be locked and loaded when the enemy isn't nearby? Sure, but I can see it happening. And letting the charging handle/bolt fly forward full-force does not seem like a good idea while you're hiding in ambush position.

View Quote

I'd rather have a fixed, right-side, reciprocating charging handle, effectively like the M14.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'd rather have a fixed, right-side, reciprocating charging handle, effectively like the M14.  

View Quote

Gross.  That's moving in the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Forward assist
View Quote

Honestly, between extremely hot dry and dusty environments and user error, every serious war rifle should have a forward assist, even if it’s rarely used.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My favorite gun retardation is HK retardation.

First, they design a folding G36 stock that completely blocks the ejection port, giving no fucks.  Then, they make one with a hole through it to allow ejection, but only at the extended positions... and build a mechanism into the stock to prevent it from folding except at the extended positions...because a folding stock needs to be complicated.  It's adjustable, but not enough, and has an adjustable cheek piece with too few positions.

The ejection port blocking 'Lithuanian contract style' stock (airsoft version):
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6794/Inkedg36_folding_cock_blocker_LI_jpg-1788178.JPG

New and improved, nerfs itself so it won't fold in the two shortest positions (also airsoft version, but real one looks the same) ...and you can tell this one is airsoft, because the real one will not let you fold it in that position (you can see the stock blocking the ejection port).
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6794/g36_idz_stock_folded_LI_jpg-1788181.JPG

Also, this one made me laugh.  On the A3 collapsing stocks for the MP5, there is a little spring loaded button that makes the stock go 'boop' and pop open about a 1/4 inch when you press the stock release button.  Why this is needed, I'm not sure...but when they upgraded to the longer French contract type stock, the extended the 'boop' button to make it work with the longer stock.  That's all that does... make the stock 'boop' out 1/4 inch when the stock release button is pushed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6794/mp5a3_stock_arrow_jpg-1788166.JPG

..all it does... is make the stock 'boop'.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6794/mp5f_stock_LI_jpg-1788168.JPG

There is other stuff too, like when they put protective ears on a sight, then make the sight aperture taller than the protective ears.  Or, put a storage compartment in the grip that is so secretive and hidden, most people don't know it's there, or how to open it, and you need a tool to do it.  Then there is that sling....
View Quote

The "boop" is so that if for whatever reason you can't pull the stock back in the same fluid motion as releasing it with the lever, it won't just lock itself again when you let go of the lever.  You can "boop" it and then extend it in two distinct actions, or if doing it in one motion, provides an assist in making sure you smoothly clear the latch.  It makes one-handed extension much easier and smoother.  Which is why I don't like the multi-position stocks, because they defeat this.  Basically HAVE to extend those two-handed if you want to go to full.

I rather like the 3 point sling concept.  The problem with it is originals are hard to get, and reproductions are not necessarily correct with the mounting clips.  Same for the clip points on the weapons with clones.  Tolerances are apparently quite small for enabling the sling to clip easily, but at the same time not fall off during normal use.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've put probably 14,000 rounds thru M1As in various competitions and events, if you're holding the rifle by the stock in the left hand and using the right hand to remove/replace mags then a fixed, right-side, reciprocating charging handle is pretty damn awesome.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
if you're holding the rifle by the stock in the left hand and using the right hand to remove/replace mags then a fixed, right-side, reciprocating charging handle is pretty damn awesome.
View Quote

Well, that's a pretty big and derpy "if"... unless you're left handed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's a very specific circumstance, but if you want to quietly charge the rifle, and you ride the charging handle forward, you'll often need to push the forward assist to get the bolt fully closed and the round into battery.

Should you already be locked and loaded when the enemy isn't nearby? Sure, but I can see it happening. And letting the charging handle/bolt fly forward full-force does not seem like a good idea while you're hiding in ambush position.

View Quote

I don't get the hatred for it, either. It adds a negligible amount of weight to the rifle, and it's a useful tool in the toolbox. If you don't like it, don't use it, maybe?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Gripzone is stupid but it doesn't affect the performance of the gun one way or another.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
First thing I thought was GRIPZONE. It's just inexplicably bad. Someone explain it to me. You can't.
View Quote

My apologies for the ignorance:  What is Grip zone?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First thing I thought was GRIPZONE. It's just inexplicably bad. Someone explain it to me. You can't.

Springfield Armory molded those words into the grip of a new pistol they released a few years ago. Some people think it's a big deal. It really isn't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The sight was corrected but they felt that this awesome new range potential meant that they could not only dramatically increase their max range but they would, as a result, also dramatically increase their decisive range.

If you start shooting at them twice as fast away then the closest you expect them to get is also twice as far away, right? That's just science.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know the whole story, but the 98 Mauser started out with sights that started at 200.  When they switched to the Spitzer bullet the minimum setting became 400.  I think it was a bit lazy of them not to do more to correct the sights.

Rommel actually bitches about the 400yd sight setting/Lange sight in his book about WW1.  As I recall he was in Belgium in early WW1 when things were still mobile, and it was a pain for shooting the guy across the street in town.

In in terms of non-wierd sights from that era, Norwegian Krag sights went down to 100m.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Springfield Armory molded those words into the grip of a new pistol they released a few years ago. Some people think it's a big deal. It really isn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, thanks!

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rommel actually bitches about the 400yd sight setting/Lange sight in his book about WW1.  As I recall he was in Belgium in early WW1 when things were still mobile, and it was a pain for shooting the guy across the street in town.

In in terms of non-wierd sights from that era, Norwegian Krag sights went down to 100m.
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:46:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Honestly, between extremely hot dry and dusty environments and user error, every serious war rifle should have a forward assist, even if it's rarely used.
View Quote
The man that designed the rifle / M16 even said it shouldnt be there. And I place him next to JMB on the mantle of firearms development
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is funny that the ordnance department could have this perception while also having a massive pigsticker to go with the rifle.

Our soldiers will always route the enemy forces from hundreds of meters away! But in case that doesn't work, they can also stab them. There is no in-between.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:59:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FPNI, but also "pull trigger to release slide". Unless I'm sending a bullet dowrange or practicing same, I should not be pulling a trigger.
View Quote

I don't get this one. I dry fire and believe that everyone could benefit from dry firing. The same checks and rechecks should be done for cleaning the gun anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It is funny that the ordnance department could have this perception while also having a massive pigsticker to go with the rifle.

Our soldiers will always route the enemy forces from hundreds of meters away! But in case that doesn't work, they can also stab them. There is no in-between.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The answer is a lot more nuanced than you seem to think, when smokeless powder was first introduced, everyone still stuck with full length infantry rifles, and typically had bayonets of reasonable length.

It wouldn't be till the universal short rifle concept came around that you see the monster short swords come into popularity.

Why? Cavalry. Until WW1 brought modern artillery and MG's to the fight, cavalry was still a major factor. Not only are guys on horses fast, having a short gun and short knife is less appealing than a short gun with a long knife.

Today we look at sights that bottom out at 200 yards and scoff, but it's not going to make a difference. The Germans were an exception, but history is littered with terrible German small arms decisions
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Winchester 1911 shotgun - widow maker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1zadbdIbCw
View Quote

The turn of the 20th century saw some pretty funky stuff in self-loading development, largely because of patent issues.  Someone (JMB, I think) actually had patent protection on the protruding bolt handle.  So you saw a lot of interesting concepts for charging.  Like the aforementioned shotgun, and the Winchester 1907's underbarrel charging plunger.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't have firsthand experience but plenty of guys I've talked to stationed in Alaska and a few Canadians have said that the forward assist is absolutely needed in extreme cold winter conditions.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The answer is a lot more nuanced than you seem to think, when smokeless powder was first introduced, everyone still stuck with full length infantry rifles, and typically had bayonets of reasonable length.

It wouldn't be till the universal short rifle concept came around that you see the monster short swords come into popularity.

Why? Cavalry. Until WW1 brought modern artillery and MG's to the fight, cavalry was still a major factor. Not only are guys on horses fast, having a short gun and short knife is less appealing than a short gun with a long knife.

Today we look at sights that bottom out at 200 yards and scoff, but it's not going to make a difference. The Germans were an exception, but history is littered with terrible German small arms decisions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep in mind the U.S. didn't go monster bayonet when they got a modern rifle.  They tried this abortion instead:

I personally find it hilarious that they bought some Mausers, played with them, decided to smash some Krag features on to them, and then got sued by Mauser.  If we hadn't gotten involved in WW1, we'd have paid patent royalties to Mauser until the patents expired.

This is extra funny in threads here about people "ripping off" firearms patents.  I got nearly cruxified for suggesting magpul's main patent is pretty weak, and depends on the exact shape of the "fake bullet" on the follower.  Meanwhile, U.S. Ordinance straight up ripped off Mauser and got bent over in court.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some idiot decided to put the Loaded Chamber Indicator directly in line with the front sight...and yes it partially obscures the front sight.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-kp97pt369w/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/2263/5232/SVimg-KP38233-LCI__85271.1515511824.jpg?c=2
View Quote

The best chamber indicator I have seen is the one Ruger put on the LCP.  It's out of the way, but easy to check.  And no stupid moving parts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:00:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The best chamber indicator I have seen is the one Ruger put on the LCP.  It's out of the way, but easy to check.  And no stupid moving parts.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.JeHylPaOwEYhDWcunqrNqAHaDB%26pid%3DApi&f=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some idiot decided to put the Loaded Chamber Indicator directly in line with the front sight...and yes it partially obscures the front sight.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-kp97pt369w/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/2263/5232/SVimg-KP38233-LCI__85271.1515511824.jpg?c=2

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.JeHylPaOwEYhDWcunqrNqAHaDB%26pid%3DApi&f=1

That ones good. Glock has a raised extractor ledge as well as a sort of LCI, at least on newer models.

I really like the one on the FN Five seveN; its a 1mm BB that pops up. You can run your hand over it in the dark to confirm the chamber is loaded, but its otherwise totally unobtrusive.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Keep in mind the U.S. didn't go monster bayonet when they got a modern rifle.  They tried this abortion instead:

https://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2014/post-68-0-13820100-1409094439.jpg

I personally find it hilarious that they bought some Mausers, played with them, decided to smash some Krag features on to them, and then got sued by Mauser.  If we hadn't gotten involved in WW1, we'd have paid patent royalties to Mauser until the patents expired.

This is extra funny in threads here about people "ripping off" firearms patents.  I got nearly cruxified for suggesting magpul's main patent is pretty weak, and depends on the exact shape of the "fake bullet" on the follower.  Meanwhile, U.S. Ordinance straight up ripped off Mauser and got bent over in court.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2014/post-68-0-13820100-1409094439.jpg

The US got sued over illegally seizing the patent for the spitzer bullet.

US Ord. Was aware that the 1903 might infringe on mausers patents for the rifle and the clips, and let mauser know. Negotiations were rather amicable. We were done paying them well before WW1
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Another one I have never understood is why the rear sight protective ears on the Garand and M14 are so short.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Grip and ergo wise: The Glock grip angle completely doesn’t fit me. The stock AKs paint brush grip is horrid too. The M16a2 stock grip with a gap to the trigger guard was annoying but having been in the Army I do get why it was made that way.

Controls- The “too many controls” MK23 stands out to me. Great gun but it was like a Russian tractor as it had a different lever for every damn function. Ak safety “improvements” can be as annoying as the stock safety. Not a huge fan of slide mounted slide mounted manual safeties but they can be worked around.  

Poor trigger - this list is vast but the real low points are Nagant revolvers, S&W Sigma, and almost every Keltec I have handled. Many bolt guns made before all the factory adjustable triggers were developed were horrid. You often swapped the trigger out before putting a scope on it.

Sights - top of my list is the “very cool in theory” guttersnipe sights from the ASP. I have owned 3 of them and you might as well just be point shooting. Accuracy is not attainable with them. Runner up is the cast in or machined in tiny vestigial lumps on some pocket pistols. I carry Sigs because no matter how small the pistol they have adult sized sights.

Stocks - If it’s not adjustable for length it gets a big minus in my book. Too long is worse than too short except with a magnified optic.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Another one I have never understood is why the rear sight protective ears on the Garand and M14 are so short.
View Quote

They are long enough to protect the sight with a 100 yard zero, and aren't likely to get caught on stuff
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The man that designed the rifle / M16 even said it shouldnt be there. And I place him next to JMB on the mantle of firearms development
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, between extremely hot dry and dusty environments and user error, every serious war rifle should have a forward assist, even if it's rarely used.

It’s rarely used, takes up little to no valuable space. But when it is used, it needs to be used. Yes, you don’t want to use it if you have an obstruction. But if your bolt is just ever so slightly out of battery due to excessive dryness during initial charging, or operator error during charging, it can be useful to encourage the bolt to go fully into battery.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Mk IV hinge should have been the case since the Mk II.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The take down lever on ruger 22 pistols should have been made different.

The Mk IV hinge should have been the case since the Mk II.  
No kidding.  the MK IV is decades after the MK II and it took them that long?  There was a MK III too...and a MK I.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a scoop cut from the carrier for a reason. That is to give you a spot to push the carrier closed with your thumb. This should be plenty to quietly close a bolt without giving you the option to ram a stuck round harder into the chamber.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If the stock didn't "boop" out 1/4 inch when you hit the release, you would have to use both hands to retract/extend it..... one maintaining pressure on the release lever , while the other extends it....
View Quote

I'm not sure how you're opening the stock, but you wouldn't have to use both hands to open it without the spring.  You don't have to with it, and you wouldn't without it (unless you have the '3/4 position' stock...then you're fucked).
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top