Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2022 4:39:18 PM EDT
Getting an upgraded PC and would really like to get an online racing game.

Any good games out there with online play. I know there is I-Racing but don't know much about it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Project Cars 1 and 2 are great
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to play a game called 'Grid' awhile back.  Was a blast.  That and the 'Dirt' franchise was always a good time.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Forza!
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Gran Turismo 7 looks awesome. Playable on PS4 and PS5

Gran Turismo 7 - 15 NEW Things You Need To Know Before You Buy

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I still need to upgrade my PC so I am only playing browser games recently. My favorite is Drift Hunters. Great graphics!
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 3:52:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Automobilista 2
Dirt rally 2.0
Project cars 2
WRC 9

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Dirt Rally 2.0 or iRacing for realistic sim games. Iracing is pretty insane, you can install telemetry and do race analysis or hire pro drivers to coach you. I have an add on called crew chief that you can talk to AI to get race updates and setup your pit stops.Its not cheap and you start at the bottom and get licensed to do more advanced races. You can also join races ( or could back when I was into it hardcore) that occasionally get televised on TV with live announcers/etc

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Assetto corsa and assetto corsa competizione
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assetto corsa and assetto corsa competizione
View Quote

ACC is very good, pretty clean online racing usually.
Way better than project cars.

iRacing is expensive if you want a variety of content.  Dated graphics.

Bought Automobilista 2 very early on. It was promising, but not very polished. I should try it out again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top