Maggard Razors:

Omega boar brush

Alum block

Godrej "Cinthol" tube cream

Old Spice Original tube cream

Old Spice Lime tube cream
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats a nice list of shaving stuff.  I usually get the 100 Feather razor deal from Italian Barber but I have so many razors now.

I did order a few things from Italian Barbers black friday deal:

Fatip Retro Double Edge Safety Razor

RazoRock XXX Artisan Aftershave Balm

RazoRock Shaving Soap Stick (4 different scent sticks)

Rapira Swedish Supersteel Double-Edge Safety Razor - got these two for gifts for my nephews, hope to get them in to shaving with a safety razor.

Thats all I got for shaving supplies this year, should last me for a while.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]
At $2.75 a pop I'd have bought a bunch of tubes of the Old Spice and Godrej shaving creams but Maggard limited these to 1 each. But it's still a good deal.

At the last minute I took advantage of West Coast Shaving's sale again and got a Merkur razor, a polymer lathering bowl, another Yaqui brush and a puck of Conk bay rum soap.

I shave about 2X/week so I figure I'll need to buy shaving stuff again in about 20 years.

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The first of three orders arrived earlier today.

The Muhle R89 Grande is a beautiful work of art. Wow! Talk about a step up from my Sally Beauty Supply TTO. This new razor has HEFT.

I've got a four-day growth of beard. Time to get rid of it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked up some more Sudsy Soapery soaps and added some Oleo Soapworks and Wholly Kaw soaps to my collection of soaps to try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top