Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2020 5:31:21 PM EDT
They're located in Myrtle Beach SC aka The Redneck Riviera.

Huh.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 6:42:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dirtydog] [#1]
They aren't the first to leave Commiefornia.
Are you sure they left Los Angeles?

eta, I haven't kept up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:08:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dirtydog:
They aren't the first to leave Commiefornia.
Are you sure they left Los Angeles?

eta, I haven't kept up.
View Quote

Their 'warehouse' and storefront is now in a non-descript shopping center on SC Hwy 501 about a mile from the Atlantic Ocean.

Their warehouse is open by appointment only. The storefront is presumably open Sun-Friday closed Saturday (wut?) ETA they currently do not operate a retail storefront

Visit Our Warehouse by Appointment Only
Want to check out that shaving brush in person or sniff shaving cream to find your perfect scent? Or maybe you just feel like dropping by to chat. It's all good.

Sunday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST
Saturday: Closed

1736 US Highway 501

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

877-710-6037 (Phones are PST)

Link Posted: 10/19/2020 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting, I'm about to place an order with them. Making the transition to a safety razor. Fuck the cartridge bullcrap!
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s interesting.  I just placed an order with them last night.  I got sent a couple samples of Wholly Kaw shaving soap awhile back and finally tried them.  Decided I’m worth it and ordered a couple of their soaps.  Will be interested to see where the soap ships from.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:
Interesting, I'm about to place an order with them. Making the transition to a safety razor. Fuck the cartridge bullcrap!
View Quote
I just made the switch in April and am very happy so far.  West Coast shaving ships quickly.  My initial order of DE equipment was from them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:37:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CastleBravo91] [#6]
Originally Posted By hooooon:
I just made the switch in April and am very happy so far.  West Coast shaving ships quickly.  My initial order of DE equipment was from them.
View Quote

Hell yeah, ordered yesterday. Will be here tomorrow. Shipped from Myrtle Beach as well!
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Will probably change their name to "East Coast Shaving".

Whatever the case, they have always been good people with good prices.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Just noticed that today.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#10]
According to FedEx's shipping information packages are picked up in Florence, SC which is half the distance from my AO to Myrtle Beach. Makes me wonder if the MB address is just their administrative offices.

BRaKiNg NeWz!

Their CS Department has granted me an open invitation to tour their warehouse facilities with the option to purchase stuff on site if I wish. WOO HOO!

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Who are these guys?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#12]
That's good news.  I'll check them out again.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gthirteen:
Who are these guys?
View Quote

One of the most awesome wet shaving/grooming retail vendors on the web.

(Maggard Razor is another fav as is Shave Nation)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top