Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 12:14:06 PM EDT
I felt the need to share this experience for those in a similar situation as I was in.

I have not been right since the birth of my youngest son.  I have been sick/ill from one thing or another for almost 5 weeks.  My mind was consumed with fear and anxiety.   My vision was even being effected.  The spiritual attack I had been undergoing had almost totally consumed me.

I woke up this morning, with an intense desire to go to confession.  

As I entered the Church I passed by the Priest in the Narthex.  

When I entered the confessional, I spoke of my sins and the darkness that had been present in my life for the last couple of weeks.  The Priest immediately said he had seen/felt a wicked demon attached to me as we passed by each other.  The Priest performed a deliverance on me and provided me absolution.

Oh my goodness, I can not believe how much better I feel.  Praise be to God.

Satan and demons are real.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
...they are.  Glad you feel better.  

Did you and he discuss your issues, or did you simply speak them?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

We did have a lengthy discussion.  A lot to unpack.  

He asked me some questions I was not expecting.  Questions regarding the people I currently associate with.  The reason behind those questions came from the type of spirit that was tormenting me.  He implied that this evil spirit was placed upon me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Praise Jesus and your devoted priest for getting old scratch off your back.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He asked me some questions I was not expecting.  Questions regarding the people I currently associate with.  The reason behind those questions came from the type of spirit that was tormenting me.  He implied that this evil spirit was placed upon me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very good!

Lord Bless you
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!! Im glad things are looking better OP!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#6]
In hoc signo vinces!  Praise be to God!  I hope you're praying the Rosary daily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top