Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2022 7:12:18 PM EDT
Put the house up for sale and had to dismantle my gym that was in a central common place. I needed to throw on another 25lbs to my max to hit and now there's no way that can happen this year natty.

So, I'm focusing on cardio instead. I still have my dumbbells outside so I won't lose everything, but even after a month and a half I'm noticeably leaner. I guess my heart will be happy, but ufggh.

Just venting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#2]
That does suck OP.

Anything that sets you back in the gym is incredibly frustrating.

My shoulder is finally at 80% after nursing it for 6 weeks.  It gave out just as I was hitting a PR for incline bench and shoulder press.  

But I've never been so desperate to bring in cardio.  It must be real, real bad for that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Won't get you to 515 but keep working on barbell work.

Learn Steinborns and continentals and you can get under the bar without a rack.
View Quote

Ya, been doing those, deadlifts and front squats, but just not the same as the feeling of hitting your max then going a little further on a good squat. Oh well, healthy and strong enough. No more complaining, just venting a little.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But I've never been so desperate to bring in cardio.  It must be real, real bad for that.
View Quote

LMAO!

Bummer about your shoulder though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top