Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2021 10:49:18 PM EDT
I'm sure some will say I'm crazy.  Ended up getting five thousand over what I paid for my Tundra.  I see what people say about the transmission and hunting for gears but it doesn't bother me.  

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Good looking Taco.

I did the same as you. Traded my Tundra for a Tacoma and eventually regretted it. Good thing lumber prices are sky high, so it may be a while before reality sinks in for you.

In the end, traded the Taco on a 4Runner for the wife. She likes it, so all is good.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice truck and love the color.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:31:06 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a sharp rig, congrats.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful Pro!!  Enjoy the new ride!

I bought last year's special Pro color.

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I miss smaller trucks. I had a 93 ranger in college and while it was small, it was surprisingly handy. I do 95% of my driving just alone going somewhere I don't need to haul an ATV or couch, so a large ass truck is mostly wasted on me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
We should've met up! I just did the opposite and traded my Taco on a Tundra.

I had no problems with the Taco. I never experienced the gear hunting that so many complain about. It was a little lethargic when pulling a trailer with the Rzr behind it. That and two kids in car seats made the cab tight.

I really liked the size of the Taco but family and toys are getting bigger so the truck had to get bigger.

Nice looking trucks!
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Man, I love that green!

Same deal in OP, I really like that color. Congrats and enjoy. I'm a big Toyota truck fan, just hoping we get some kind of HD version by the time I need a new Tundra myself.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a sharp rig, congrats.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top